Why is unemployment for men much higher than women?

Why is unemployment for men much higher than women?

Also why are there more men living at home with their parents then women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>putting effort into a failed society

Hmm I wonder why

Why are Jews trying to keep men down?

Millennial women want to live and die completely alone and childless...it's this new thing they've got.

Most jobs are low wage, customer-facing positions. Women tend to get these jobs more than men.

Women are forced out of home to acquire resources from men.

Because women are hired firstly and they even have position reserved for them. With the same qualification, a women will get paid and hired more easily than you. You've a penis, face the problems.

to destroy society since female dominated society tends to fail first generation after they take over

Women are expected to take lower salary jobs. Most of nurses, cashiers etc. are women. Men are too competitive to accept such defeat as to spend 40 years nursing elderly

Affirmative action, quotas and an education system that fucks up boys, there's also the whole drugging up children part too, not common here but I've seen points made about your country.

There's a reason why women now are the majority in universities/colleges.

Like Sweden?

Literally doesnt make sense to only want to hire women when Sup Forums itself admits they are shitty workers. IF men are so much better workers than women why arent they being hired? Why the fuck would companies fuck themselves over just out of spite? They would go out of business.

Women are attractive?

It's all about profits and not about productivity. We're at a point where we don't need people to be good at their jobs, they just have to understand how to finish tasks and make it presentable. What sort of corporation actually wants innovation from its employees?

Are you saying the men in charge are so dumb they are willing to lose lots of profit just to have pretty women around? Are men really manipulated by attractive women that easily?

Ugh...yes??

Didn't some guy at Fox news get fired for sexually harrassing women?

Yes, you must be a women or a fag not to notice this.

No
Yes, also women are easily manipulated by pretty people.

Women living with a person that claim them as a dependent are called "Homemakers" on taxes still. These individuals are not considered "unemployed".

What is more interesting is this is a tax status UNIQUE to women.

Because your average middle manager wants to be surrounded by useless qt pussy he can sexually harass then people capable of doing the job.

>Why is unemployment for men much higher than women?

Equal opportunities employment laws, more unemployment relief for women, more student aid for women to go to college

Literally who is this girl and why do I keep seeing her face all over Sup Forums?

Also, most jobs that we've lost since NAFTA have been industrial, blue-collar jobs worked universally by non-college-graduate men, and the blue collar jobs we haven't lost have been stolen by mexicans. Meanwhile, healthcare workers, government employees, education, and part-time service industry jobs have all been growing, and these are all jobs that favor women, particularly women with worthless college degrees

I think you mean underemployed degrees such as gender studies. Now go pay your higher taxes, child support and alimony you women oppressing patriarchy shitlord.

This is a good point. Women just follow brainless orders and do the bare minimum where men actually take risks to improve the quality or service.

I find this upsets the management class that's too stupid to try anything new and will to continue to barely succeed and fail most of the time because that's comfortable for them. If you work with women and you're better at the job than they are, they'll find some way to get rid of you because even though you're helping them out, they think you're making them look bad and see you as a threat to their easy, kushy ride.

The only times I've been fired in life is because of dumbass, fat women. Every single place that did either went straight out of business or they themselves were fired immediately afterwards! Turns out getting rid of the one employee you rely on to do the dirty, difficult work you're too lazy to do actually hurts the business! Who knew?! Not dumb ass cunts.

>Now go pay your higher taxes
People do not pay higher taxes based on what gender they are, they pay taxes based on how much money they make
> child support
Dont have a fucking child if you cant afford to support it. Its no ones fault but your own if you cant keep your dick in your pants.
>alimony
Dont rush into marriage and make sure the girl isnt a feminist by dating her for a few years before getting married. You have to live with someone for like 10 years or something before its common law, plus its only valid in these states:
(Alabama, Colorado, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Utah, and Texas) and the District of Columbia. New Hampshire

Do you have any other non arguments?

>here men actually take risks to improve the quality or service.
>hurr durr i fucked up your supply line cuz i was taking risks and i could have worked out you haz to believes me
No. If you do something you arent supposed to its your own fucking fault when you get fired.

Affirmative action

That's interesting. Gotta love the women who hog up work and hours, but live with someone else who's pay for their food and shelter. Where the man is usually paying it all himself. This is why I will always prefer to hire men or give men more work, because they actually need. When your average woman is shacking up with some dude and needs money for booze and make up.

I've lost 2 job interviews between me and a cute grill because the person that ends up deciding is a middle age man.

>Gotta love the women who hog up work and hours,
>waaaaah how dare women want to work!

> but live with someone else who's pay for their food and shelter.
Good for them. If someone else is willing to pay for their food and shelter then thats their decision. No one is forcing anyone to pay for them.

Dumbass. I do everything I'm supposed to do, fucking woman doesn't do her job and when she gets in trouble, blames me and the cuck manager instantly believes her and won't pull up the camera footage or ask anyone else to verify.

Hence the place GOES OUT OF BUSINESS because she pulls the same shit on everyone and turns out nothing was actually getting done on her end.

What a cuck. I'm not replying to your cucked ass anymore. Typical leaf shitposter.

>il take things that never happened for 500 alex
Companies would lose way too much money keeping someone that loses all their money.

Womying:

>diversity
>can fuck their way to success
>good in customer-facing jobs
>attracts more customers
>usually more submissive
>happen to have good grades because muh freedom from duh white mang
>social butterflies
>shut up when told to

Men:
>works hard and well
>is either a literal idiot or very smart
>people are usually intimidated by guys, expecially kids who force their parents into the store because muh gibs
>won't stand for most of the shit you throw at him
>can't fuck his way to success
>will try to climb the ranks and threaten his peer's position

oops wrong pic

>has no arguments
>gets completely btfo
>y-y-y-y-ou're a cuck!

>I used the Western Union for you like it's no problem
>Cause you was in college complaining about it's no jobs
>But you were sucking a nigga dick the whole time
>Well I guess a blowjob's better than no job

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

Everyone in this thread needs to watch this video if they don't believe this is a real thing. Undercover interviews with two people with the same resume, the hot blonde girl is offered a job on the spot every time when everyone else gets told some bullshit.

Men are the extreme gender.

Either you're at the top or you're at the absolute bottom.

For males it pays to take chances. In the stone age a male had to take his odds whatever they were and try to fight his way to the top of the group, so that he could claim women and ressources.

Same applies today. A male with a good job has all the food / housing / transport / pussy he wants.

For females it doesn't pay off to be risky. Just take a safe job and go for the best male who wants you.

This is why women take safe low paying jobs while men take chances and a lot end up unemployed / destroyed

>tfw at the absolute bottom
>virgin
>NEET

I've been told by upper management to hire attractive women to be CSRs because customers like a pretty face.

Also known as cancer

so once again
>men are easily manipulated by attractive women
>this is somehow the fault of women

1. females blow/fuck the boss, they are better to look at
2. females blow/fuck a provider, get invited to live there
This is not exactly rocket science.

I answered your question.

My store also ran much better when we only had one girl, a lesbian who had 3 jobs.

Women bring drama, don't work as hard and complain about working longer in general.

But hey, we have 'pretty faces'.

In order to count as unemployed you have to be willing to work, user.
Also, lack of quotas for men.

Homemakers don't count as unemployed.

>My store also ran much better
so what you are saying is that all these men are quite literally hurting their own business by hiring women instead of men. This doesnt make any sense.

Women are more satisfied with jobs like nurse. Men need their 5000 euros a month even when they have no experience.

Don't bother, that Leaf is a cucktroll or a roastie. The idea that women aren't all special angels capable of no one wrong is completely foreign too him.

service industry

Upper management, aka not in my store with me to see the results.

Attractive people are treated better and it's easier to be an attractive woman than an attractive man. Plus all the other shit people have said in this thread.

Easy mode senpai

>tfw a leaf is slamming everyone

kek

Men prefer to hire women for subordinate roles.
Women are more biddable and less demanding concerning pay and entitlements.
Women are more comfortable performing monotonous administrative work and more reliable in doing so.
Most work offered in a service economy is monotonous and administrative in nature.

Women do make better drones than men in 9/10 cases, and these days the work that hasn't already been outsourced in corporations is drone town, so it's not surprising. It doesn't help that women tend not to progress up the ladder and tend to block entry level positions due to other life commitments (having children, etc). That perpetual occupation of otherwise entry level positions denies opportunities for first employment that feeds the lack of experience you see in the applicant pool.

Men make more money then women on average so yes men pay more in taxes.

Child support is awarded based on income at time of judgement. If you lose your job or retire you still have to pay the same amount. Also they judge considers HOUSEHOLD income. so if wife was working he increases the amount a man has to pay in child support.

Many cases have the women living with the man for as little as 1 year to be considered as married. Yes it does very by state but alimony does not require you to be married, common law married or anything else. It just requires the judge to consider the women to have done unpaid household duties is all.

Do you have any other ignorant uniformed rebuttals leaf?

>be me
>offended male nurse
>you're probably a software engineer like every other sperg here

>Avarage office I worked
>Most woman are numb drones in work and social life
>Outnumber men 70%+ mostly
>A lot of their "work time" revolves about discussing nonsense related to famalams
>Complain 24/7 that they can't handle stress
Bitch, you're not being paid an hour to do work 40% of the time

Ahhhhh.... how long have you been in the workforce? Coupla months?

>Do you have any other ignorant uniformed rebuttals leaf?

Almost every thing you said there is incorrect, even with respect to the more obscure jurisdictions within the US. Without a de facto relationship ("common law marriage") there is no maintenance for the benefit of the relationship and no payment is due. There does need to be a finding of more than a platonic relationship and an understanding not simply as between the partners but also a broader communal understanding of such relationship to establish it and therefore an entitlement to some form of maintenance after irretrievable breakdown.

You crackers feel laboral jobs are beneath you.. boom there goes millions of gender specific male jobs down the drain.
Jobs you could fill but don't because you'll be crossing the racial divide and throwing your cush privileged status you've built around yourselves as white men (on the backs of others btw) out the window

More men live at home because it's not socially acceptable for guys to move in with women. Even if it were okay you'd still live at home because only chads get the girl and you are still unemployed.

This. I know one woman who is now probably 30yo.

>Master's Degree in Social Services
>her Master's thesis was about her trip to Russian orphanage and how participating Playback Theatre affects those oprhans or some shit like that
>got a job as a social worker straight after graduation in the public sector
>taxpayers pay her salary, 3300 euros/month
>work consists of sending socially marginalized male NEETs to workfare positions AKA free slave work, drinking coffee, gossiping with her co-worker hens, attending meetings, playing with her smartphone and so on

She probably thinks she's doing important work.

I was thinking Germany.

>NUH UH!

>NUH! UH!!!

>NUUUHH UUH!!!!!

>"slamming"

Human society (of the society animals that we are) has lost it's purpose for men with feminism's celebration of promiscuity as empowerment. If male of the species can not buy trustworthy monogamy from female of the species by working hard for society, male of the species will cease serving society. This is what japanese herbivore men and american MGTOW are.

>Many cases have the women living with the man for as little as 1 year to be considered as married
Citation required. Id love to see the law that says this.

>spend the past 20 years passing law after law promoting discriminatory hiring practices against white men and even offering benefits to corporations that refuse to hire any white men at all
>WHY IS EMPLOYMENT FOR WHITE MEN AT AN ALL TIME LOW

>offering benefits to corporations that refuse to hire any white men at all
Citation required
also
>according to Sup Forums women are shitty workers and get nothing done, men are 100x better, but companies are willing to stop hiring men and lose lots of money simply because of nothing

Makes perfect sense. Either men are much better workers than women and companies are losing billions not hiring them, which makes no sense, or men are not that much better at the job than women which is why they were replaced.

>be me
>wake up bright and early at 8 AM
>spend an hour getting up
>drink coffee
>shower/brush teeth
>get dressed
>go to library
>do clickwork shit for pennies
>take break for lunch
>go back to library
>more clickwork shit
>come home
>dinner
>made $13.95 today

Don't even care anymore. If I am unable to put myself in a position of being a successful person, I'll at least simulate it.

wew lad, never imagined things would be this bad.

I'm only going to get a part time job good enough to pay my rent, bills, food, and entertainment and I'm good on life. Women don't like me, so starting a family isn't even an option, so why work extra hours when I'm only going to be using that money for myself?

it's not so much unemployment because at some point all these guys will get a job, but soon it will be an issue of 'underemployment'.. I wonder how the US economy will hold up after half the male base of the country is working only part time.

Same reasons why girls do better in highschool and are more likely to attend/graduate from college. Women work harder and always have. Its important for women to fulfill societal obligations in a way that its not as important for men.

>girl offers body to boy
>he takes care of you
>she may even get herself pregnant so he's forced to either take care of her for even longer while she doesn't work, or at least pay her child support money that she'll use for own wants
men only have their parents. every jobless girl living with her working boyfriend = every jobless male living with his parents

I'm working and living with my parents though, so that just makes me spoiled

Women can always open their legs and life becomes at least ten times easier.

what's stopping you from getting a minimum wage job?

I'd rather kill myself than be a fast food cuck.

>I am such an anthropocentric masturbating douchebag I don't actually fundamentally understand that people have animal instincts

Because a lot of men think working a job as a cashier is beneath them, while most women see it as a career. Both of them are wrong. It's not a career but it's better than doing nothing at all unless you got kids and gubment monies

Germany has a large population. why not augment Sweden's population. you know, like living space? how do you say that in German again?

You are much more pathetic than a fast food worker. Fast food would be a huge improvement.

I only want to get with a woman if I can have a large family with them, it's as simple as that.

Many of today's women prioritise their """"""""""careers"""""""""", therefore I'm not interested.

Nurses make more in America than a lot of factory workers. Unless you are talking about the CNAs, which are just cerified ass wipers.

animal instincts literally have nothing to do with my post. Are you mentally challenged?

lel no. I'll keep my comfy penny work over a loud as fuck McJob, thanks.

Nurses make good salary and hardly ever have to worry about getting laid off.

Also if you get your masters you'll be making six figures easily

I'm interested. Broke NEETfag here, what kind of job is this and how do I get into it?

t. autist with zero social skills

Women are submissive. So companies want to hire submissive people they can control easily

I get that you're defensive, but there are a shit ton of entry level jobs and you are pathetic for selling your time for pennies. You are in an easily solvable situation.

Look up Amazon mturk.

>but there are a shit ton of entry level jobs

Name some then. Some that are quiet and won't make me lose my fucking mind due to how loud it is.

This problem doesn't exist at the library.

>mfw nigga exposes his bias by posting Steven Universe stills

kek

Women typically date "up" and by that I mean more established men with careers and shit. Unemployment is lower for them because they work more steady jobs compared to industry which has/is being outsourced or the natural resource industry which is subject to commodity cycles.

Because 40% of women don't even fucking try to work, so they can never be classed as unemployed

Work retail or deliver pizzas you faggot. It sucks to not get paid a lot but you'll never get a better job if you don't start out somewhere. Unless you know somebody, but I doubt that since you are posting here with the rest of us.

Why would companies employ people who dont work and just cost them money? Use your brain for a second.

because the jews did us in GOOD and DIRTY. We can only now hope the race wars sets things white and right.

Its harder to live with men. As a man, I can tell you that my male roommates were impossible to live with. They stole, disrespected my belongings and other roommates.

Despite what you all may believe, women were least likely to steal and when they did they apologized, women were also cleaner on average. Women also asked for help more and respected boundaries.

My roommates have been white males. If my roommates had been black males I'd probably be in prison.

STOP USING SOE FOR BAIT THREADS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

This isn't true, the only thing that will get you a good job is connections or education. Nobody's going to hire you for a good job because you flipped burgers for a few years. Meanwhile kids straight out of college with no experience except an internship making coffee are making 60k starting.

t. been working dead end jobs for 10 years, nobody cares about your experience unless you're trying to find a new dead end job