>not owning a standard HP windows 10 laptop

already established this is a fake

What is actually wrong with Yanks?

how so?

no fucking clue

fuoride in water

solipsism

you literally created them along with the british

will there be more? She's the first one so far.

too much fructose corn syrup

one of them is posted from a PC and one is posted with a phone over 4G

OH NO NO NO HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAAHHAAHHA

JAKSJAKSJAKSJkkajskajskajsk """"""tut""""""""""

Nothing we're just jealous of their freedoms

sick of people brigading 'user scores' with 0s and 1s and thinking it means something

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>the first one

first one to publicly admit it is insane to sack people based on allegations alone in the first instance, regardless of a person's track record?

david is ITT right now

Is this what the wives of Roman emperors looked like?

You people are actually fucking retarded my name isnt even david lmao this all started when that windows shill pajeet got told the other day and he started spamming macbook memes and you people have fallen for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit you're all literally schizphrenic if you actually think im the only macbook user here, its the superior computer and hasnt failed me in 7 years. Paying for quality, £2,000 for premium quality not plastic dogshit HP like some of you losers

Heard a rumour disney is lookibg into buying the rights to mars so they can have a literal disney world

lefties started it, righties will finish it

They're not though cunt it just sucks

>ywn be a roman patrician with a 10/10 wife

feels bad

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

OOOHHHHH

*BREATHES IN*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>56%

Horrid

no one owns mars so no one can buy mars retard.

Free shit lads

>oy whudduyuh mean mysondavid?

oh dear oh dear

youtube.com/watch?v=eU-Nc6KWw8o

repostin for the (you)s

Grim post

David

The Star of David

Jews

David is jewish

Post more toot

vile post

Should of explained it- she had already had a lawsuit filed against her for sexual harassment, which is a pretty bad skeleton to have in the closet of someone running for office regardless of your gender

but considering there's been dozens of prominent men that have fallen from grace so far, I'm just surprised the first woman took months to be exposed.

Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it. Have a plan and stick to it.

maynestreem medier btfo

that ain't me

>oh no no no
plebbit

Posted on Iphone X

I know you meant "first woman" dude, it was clear it's OK

get the bevvies in david

>you see me now a veteran
>of a thousand psychic wars
>i've been living on the edge so long
>where the winds of limbo roar

gotta be above it. gotta be above it. gotta be above it. gotta be above it. gotta be above it.gotta be above it

me in the image

watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Fincher version) earlier this evening

enjoyable movie

post your face david i want to see how disgusting you are and have a wank

WELL I KNOW THAT I GOTTA BE ABOVE IT NOW

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terrorist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY ENGLISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With what valid argument can the poor and sad irish author of this post refute me?. THE ONE WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO US IS YOU AND YOUR POOR ODIOUS LIFE. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH, TO MUSLIMS, ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY UGLY SUBHUMAN. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

ARRIBA ARRIBA ANDALE ANDALE HEPA HEPA HEPA VAMOS MUCHACHOS!
>TuDuDuDuDu DuDuDuDuDu TuDuDuDuDu DuDuDuDuDu
AAAAAAA SANTA MARIA DE DIOS!!!!! MI MADRE PORQUE ME DISTE LA VIDA??? ME PARTE EL CORAZON TANTO SUFRIMIENTO AAAAAAAA!!! LOS GALLOS SE PELEEEAAAAANN!!! UNA CINTA MORADA!!!!
AAAAAAAA SANTA VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE
EL CANTO DEL CAMPOOOOO
PICO DE GALLO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CUCARACHAS EN EL DESIERTOOOO

>tfw no rock-dwelling gf

I only like art that I already like

see a lot of basic bitches and deanos in Canada Goose jackets these days

very deano

just solved pi in my head lads
i'm the best mathematician itt

Any The Detectorists man in?

me on the right

good lad

rooney mara is among my top 5 favourite people in the world

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA OMG

David said earlier tonight he hated tame impala because it "sounds like the beatles"

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

Any WW2 man in?

you know who-tube only links me videos I've already watched

/rose/

temples*

it feels like im only going backwards

wish french toot poster could kill all the irish posters

ALRI DAVE

more like thorns
HEYO

Franco-Irish relations have never been higher

can't be deano if you don't 'own' a coat on finance

alri

i wonder what her arsehole smells like

Would bang this doggy style, but NOT face-to-face.

well it feels like an elephant, shaking his great big trunk for the hell of it

if I were the janny (god forbid) I would clamp down on unsolicited rosyposting
you people have terrible taste in slags, barely see niamh at all these days

poo probably

Just looked at the prices and christ they're expensive. £750 for a parka? Don't know anyone who even notices the logo on people's coats.

you're still wrong by the way. I linked you to a temples song and it sounded nothing like anything the beatles did.

any other entp man in

got the car washed on thursday. felt like driving around in a brand new car haha

this but unironically

I love the smell of napalm in the morning