DC *JUST* UNIVERSE

>man of steel--SHIT
>batman v superman--SHIT
>suicide squad--UTTER SHIT
>wonder woman--INEVITABLE SHIT
>ben affleck's directing prowess is robbed because he starred in capeshit, he's now on the verge of suicide, his family life also in the gutter
>is also a degenerate alcoholic
>snyder's daughter an heroes after watching a rough cut of justice league
>joss whedon now head daddy of the DCEU
>DC needs marvel's sloppy seconds in order to gain anything
>yfw the man Sup Forums has been shitting on for months is now the head of their grimdark universe
>mfw look at the anita and joss tweet Sup Forums likes to spam so much in contrast to snyder's "alpha-ness"
>immediately laugh my ass off
>mfw justice league comes out
>it STILL gets shit on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT'S OGRE

THIS is your savior dcucks?

Christ..

JEREMY SPOKE IN

CLASS

TUHDAYYYYYYYYY

real life DC is tonally darker than their movies desu

Nice copypasta faggot
DAILY REMIND TO IGNORE THIS SHIT DCHADS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT MCUcks WILL REASSURE THEMSELVES THAT THEY ARE NOT IRRELEVANT. THEIR COMIC SALES ARE DYING AND THEIR VIDYA LOOKS LIKE SHIT. WE'VE ALMOST WON THIS BATTLE EVER SINCE WE WON THE OSCAR. IGNORE THE MOUSE SHILLS BECAUSE THEY FEED OFF OF REACTIONS
LONG LIVE SNYDER AND DCKINO

I totally disagree. I though BvS was UTTER SHIT, while Suicide Squad was just SHIT.

Le copypasta meme

OSCAR WINNING

CLEARLY I REMEMBERRRRRRRRR
PICKING ON THE BOYYYYYYYY

SEEMED A HARMLESS
LITTLE KEK

>Joss Whedon

There's going to be a lot of Wonder Woman doing overly feminist stuff in the future, isn't there?

That said, major bummer to Snyder about the suicide of his kid. Don't care for his movies, but that's gotta be hard as fuck to deal with.

Nah, instead everyone is going to quip all the fucking time

>TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

At least it's kino, unlike the other streamlined capeshit that's churned out like a machine.

>At least it's kino
kek

>Disney shills salty that Covenant booted GotG2 out of the #1 spot

BUT WE UNLEASHED A LION
GNASHED HIS TEETH
AND BIT SNYDER'S DAUGHTER'S BREAST
HOW COULD I FORGET?

GTOG IS CINO

>tfw I'm not even bootlegging this movie

GOTG2 RELEASED THREE WEEKS AGO, MADE 146 MILLION ON OPENING WEEKEND!!! ALIEN : COVENANT RELEASED THIS WEEKEND, MAKES 36 MILLION!!! GOTG2 MAKES 34 MILLION THIS WEEKEND AND HAS A WORLDWIDE TOTAL OF 732 MILLION WORLDWIDE AFTER 17 DAYS AND WILL SOON SURPASS BATMAN V SUPERMAN'S GLOBAL HAUL OF 873 MILLION WHICH TOOK 84 DAYS TO ACCUMULATE!!! DKEK CHOKES AFTER SUCKING HIS DAD'S SHIT OFF HIS MOM'S STRAP-ON!!!FACT!!!

You will suffer a fate worse than death fir what you have said.

why are marvelcucks always so angry and spiteful?

>You will suffer a fate worse than death fir what you have said.

CAN'T BE WORSE THAN BEING SNYDER'S DAUGHTER AND OFFING YOURSELF BECAUSE HIS MOVIES ARE SOO SHIT!!!FACT!!!

MCUck corporate shill Disney fanboy reddit fucks need to leave

They're adults paying money to watch movies made for tween-age boys, with no one to share their giggle fits at all the quips with?

BECAUSE WE GET TIRED OF BARKING DOGS LIKE YOU AND WE HAVE TO SMACK YOU IN THE NOSE WITH A ROLLED UP ISSUE OF SPIDER-MAN SO YOU'LL FUCK OFF AND WHIMPER WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND LAY UNDER THE STAIRS IN A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN PISS AND SHIT WHICH WE'LL EVENTUALLY RUB YOUR NOSE INTO!!!FACT!!!

All marvelfags have is the MCU.

Their comics are shit. Their video games are shit. Their cartoons are shit. Etc. Etc.

The only thing they have going for them is that Disney managed to turn their IPs into formulaic money makers.

I might catch it in the bargain bin in a few years

Marvels shittest movie Antman is better than all of DCEU

Reminder that Justice always wins in the end.

They know that with Snyder's vision and Joss doing the finishing touches, the DCEU will be critically acclaimed and more successful than marvel

Wonder Woman is going to do above 90% rt, making marvel redundant

>namefag
>all caps

Go back to whatever shit site you came from, twat...you're nobody here.

holy shit this image just made me realize.
goofy is supposed to be a fucking jew.

this is all a ploy. His daughter isn't even his.
Number 1, she's adopted so theres hardly an emotional connection to her. Number 2, she killed herself in MARCH, MARCH, and we're JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW? That he's stepping down? Negative. Warner Bros is seeing that Zack Snyder can't handle Justice League. They've seen a rough cut and it's a fucking mess and they're terrified of having another BvS on their hands. So instead of throwing Snyder under the bus and embarrassing him, they're saying it's his daughters death for the reason that he is stepping down. They are bringing in Joss Whedon because they think that he will be able to give them avengers level numbers at the box office.

This is all a ruse. At this point, I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if his daughter didn't die and it's all a lie.

Don't you know that WB knows this. That's why they brought him on. They are trying to end Joss once and for all

I liked both Covenant and Guardians Vol 2.

Covenant was a better film. Guardians was more fun.

As a Marvel fan I don't need to shit on good movies to enjoy the MCU movies.

christ you sound like a fucking loser

look at his teeth lmao

nigga lookin' like jawsus

WE MUST RALLY TOGETHER AND STOP THE KING OF THE KEKS. SOMEONE MAKE A PETITION LIKE THE ONE FOR BRENDAN

Guardians actually had a story while covenant was just a series of events. I can't even name a single character from covenant. It's like if you had aliens only the only characters in it are the random soldiers who die as soon as they land on the planet

Cringe

>There's going to be a lot of Wonder Woman doing overly feminist stuff in the future, isn't there?
Oh, you have no idea what you're in for. Whedon has been salivating over a Wonder Woman movie for years. She's gonna be girl powering and smashing conceptual penises for as many movies as WB will fund. Don't expect Batman or Superman to do anything other than be feminist strawmen at this point.

I wonder how much time you wasted thinking and writing all that. You should end yourself, OP. You would be better, and the world too.

we have an oscar fuckwit

Aliens made the same amount of money Guardians did. On Guardians' third weekend. Make mine Marvel.

That is fuckin beautiful. And badass.

How are those cartoons working for you? And why does DC have a tv version AND a movie version of Flash? That's kind of a poor marketing choice, I think.

Antman is glorious. You're not some kind of childless fag, are ya?

Who's we? Got a turd in your pocket?

>Snyder kills his own daughter in desperation to avoid the fallout from Justice League

>ben affleck's directing prowess is robbed because he starred in capeshit, he's now on the verge of suicide, his family life also in the gutter
>is also a degenerate alcoholic

Haha poor affleck

Honestly except for Cyborg these really are the greatest superhero costumes in film history.

>Go to bed

Still better than any Marvel movie.

>Antman
>Worst
Thor 2 is straight up unwatchable.

the only reason a JL movie exists/is being rushed out is because of the Avengers

the only reason a DCEU exists is because Marvel created the blueprint

DC has been sloppy seconds for YEARS. it's all coming together now. I'll bet Kevin Feige will take a buyout and bankrupt WB when they hire him

You forgot supergirl being a politicized piece of shit show.

>all of this compensation becaues they don't have a Oscar
embarrassing.
There's always the Billboard awards!

this is the most reddiriffic thing I've ever seen!

>yfw the man Sup Forums has been shitting on for months is now the head of their grimdark universe
Can't believe this honestly, sounds like a supervillain's master plan going smoothly.

Can Whedon give WW a lesbian lover? Trevor dies in world war 1 and as far as I know she doesn't fuck a descendant like Cap.

>the DCEU is fucking crumbling right now
>"b-but muh irrelevant award!"
Kek, this desperation is delicious. For years you DCucks laughed at Joss Whedon and insisted the DCEU was better because of the lack of quips and "MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM" but now Joss is gonna fuck your shit up. Now you won't be able to say "We're better than Marvel!"

Is it not KINO or MAGA enough for the freaks on Sup Forums that Snyder left a job to emotionally process a tragedy? Is that not masculine enough from the 300 guy?

>"b-but muh irrelevant award!"
>couldn't even beat DC's worst
pathetic.

Joss having hand in Avengers and justice league is too much for me. its like JJ doing Star Trek and Star Wars. What next Paul Fieg directing Ninja Turtles?

>the only reason a JL movie exists/is being rushed out is because of the Avengers
They were going to release a Batman vs Superman movie and Justice League movie in the mid 2000s. Nobody needs a 2 hour movie as to why Flash runs fast or a 2 hour movie as to why there's a king of Atlantis before they see the characters as a team.

>Snyder literally finished most of the raw cut of the movie minus the the stuff that needs reshoots.
>Hurrr tumbling down meme!
Whedon is literally directing scraps. It's not as if he is going to make this into a completely different movie to add his Whedonisms. Keep grasping.

DC is winning where they are supposed to: in the comic world. When the capeshit fad withers like with westerns, Marvel will be left with a universe of super special snowflake negros replacing their entire roster while DC already has Watchmen on theirs + their minority characters are actual human beings and not just SJW bait