IM SHAKING WHAT DO WE DO POL

livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/fart-gasotransmitter/
livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate science now

>according to a new study from Mexico

>mental illness: a mental irregularity which impairs someone's ability to function, they would be better off without the illness
>transgender isn't
It's a bullshit and incorrect classification

>Mexican Intellectuals

Literally anything can be considered a disease if it's even slightly abnormal.
Being a Sup Forums poster is a disease. Prove me wrong.

The data is well written though and is very detailed. Sorry fag, BTFO SCIENCE WINS

More degeneracy encouraged by (((science))). Yes, forget masculinity goyim. Become easily controlled effeminate boys. It's healthy! No shame in it!

>(((scientists)))

Top thread Schlomo

It's a fetish taken too far by special snowflakes.

mentally-ill fag detected

>((((scientists))))

Suicide is pretty debilitating

>need funding for a project
>I know let's get those liberals to give us money
>get money
>egos stroked all around

shocker

It's 2016, you can't trust (((scientists))) any more

>Experiencing "distress and dysfunction" is often considered a defining feature of having a mental health disorder, according to the study. But other factors can cause these feelings as well, including experiencing rejection or stigmatization.

except that these people tend to end up wanting to kill themselves with no outside influence

I'm a tranny and I can tell you without a doubt that this is a mental illness. Fuck these lunatics. There's never going to be a cure for it if people stop accepting it as a disease.

>unironically using current year meme

>mexican intellectuals

Correct. I do post in Sup Forums, after all.

I took biology and I'm pretty sure you can't change your sex.

>I'm a tranny

Sure you are, Schlomo

(((scientists)))
(((academics)))
(((intellectuals)))

I don't care if you are a tranny or not,but you are spot on.

kek

It isn't. Gender dysphoria is the mental illness.

>everything else can be up in the air for science
>except anthroprogenic global warming

So THIS is fine. Butter actually healthy for you? Fine!

But climate science can never change.

MEXICAN
INTELLECTUALLS

>has dick and Y chromo, thinks is woman
>not mental illness

What? Jealous of our superiority monkeyfag?

science has been infiltrated by liberal narrative for fucking ages. this is the same fuckers who will get you fired and ruin your entire career if you publish a detailed report explaining how IQs might actually be different between the races after tens of thousands of years evolving in completely separate environments.

This """""""""science""""""""""" was literally just a poll of 250 people. Of course transgender people justify themselves when they have to self report.

(((SCIENCE)))

I don't know why you wouldn't believe me, and then accuse me of being a jew when I'm on your side.

This shit is insane. The debilitating depression and suicidal thoughts this shit gave me are horrible and still fuck me up. It's too late to save me, but fucking christ I want there to be a proper cure or treatment that doesn't involve transitioning.

If I acted 24/7 like an attack helicopter, would I be classified as having a mental illness?

Then why is Depression and suicide Rates over the top with trannies?
They weren't happy.before and after their genital mutilation.

Something has to be wrong wired

scientist say alot of things. you dont take it at face value just because they have a "degree" do you user

>from mexico

(((scientists)))

I know a guy who's trans. He puts on pretty makeup and has a girly little haircut and purse, but I know he knows he will never be seen as a woman and I know that must eat him up inside constantly. I'm glad to see some people, even people with the disorder, agree.

But it is by definition a mental illness, it's literally a difference in the brain that makes them feel like women.

Let me guess.... there will be another (((coincidence))) once we check who funds those
>Mexican intellectuals

This meme is cancer.

this hasn't gotten old yet... kek

>The researchers interviewed 250 transgender people in Mexico City

what the fuck, there are trannies on my land?

america i blame you

>They complain enough that transgender is no longer considered a mental illness.
>Medical insurance stops covering treatments and procedures because it's now considered "elective surgery."

Good job trannies.

>Experiencing "distress and dysfunction" is often considered a defining feature of having a mental health disorder, according to the study.

>The researchers interviewed 250 transgender people in Mexico City. The people in the study reported at what age they first became aware of having a transgender identity, as well as their experiences of psychological distress, social rejection, difficulty functioning in their daily life, and violence, according to the study.

>The researchers found that 76 percent of the participants reported experiencing social rejection, and 63 percent reported being the victim of violence as a result of their gender identity. In many cases, social rejection and violence against transgender individuals occurred within families. (The frequency with which such acts occurred within participants' own families was "particularly disturbing," the researchers wrote.)

>Using a statistical analysis, the researchers found that social rejection and violence were strong indicators that a transgender person would experience distress and dysfunction. Having a transgender identity, on the other hand, was not a predictor of stress or dysfunction, they found.

They found a correlation between being mistreated and being transgender. They then used "a statistical analysis" to explain that the causation was the other way around. And yet they found literally nothing to support their claim, which they are clearly biased toward. They literally found evidence against their own hypothesis, but are too liberal to admit it.

Lost it

>Mexican scientists

Let's discuss this here

Lol get an education

>WHAT DO WE DO POL

enjoy the boipucci

Please clap to my /thread/

The only scientific superiority you have is mixing concrete

>Mexican Intellectuals

This "study" is complete bullshit. Obviously people in shithole countries are going to face discrimination for being trans. They need to study trans people who have not faced discrimination and see if they experience distress and dysfunction which they do because this has already been studied and determined and is fucking common sense.

>gee i feel like i was born the wrong gender, so much so i want to surgically change my body. I wonder if I feel distress about this.

>MEXICAN
>INTELLECTUALS

>arbitrarily redefine "mental illness" so X is no longer a mental illness
>WE PROVED X ISN'T A MENTAL ILLNESS

That's not how science works.

I always laugh at this maymay and I don't know why. It's low hanging fruit.

>mexican intellectuals

> Jamal

Kek

MEXICAN

No te hagas wey, hay calles dedicadas a los maricas y tu lo sabes.. eres un cliente preferido

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS BACK AT IT AGAIN

>has a girly little haircut and purse

>They need to study trans people who have not faced discrimination and see if they experience distress and dysfunction

Just look at the suicide numbers. People who say they "pass" have as high a suicide rate as those who don't pass, or who aren't even open about their disorder.

>Dr. Shekelberg says transgenderism is perfectly natural and healhy

Neato.

Remember when they bussed in dozens of faggots to chimp out at an APA conference and scared them into redefining it?

"250 people surveyed. 76% face social rejection. 63% face violence. Therefore, not an inborn illness."

Quite retarded if you apply this to any other mental disorder.

>speek
>indelekduals

new studies can't be trusted in this cucked world.

>I want there to be a proper cure or treatment that doesn't involve trainspotting
This is what I read this as

Its just straight up stupid, which makes it hilarious.

>mexican intellectuals

The Jews are behind it.
They try to normalise it.

>Experiencing "distress and dysfunction" is often considered a defining feature of having a mental health disorder, according to the study.
How did they flip flop on their original claim so blatantly? Is this considered science in Mexico? It wouldn't even pass in a 10th grade science class.

>The researchers interviewed 250 transgender people in Mexico City. The people in the study reported at what age they first became aware of having a transgender identity, as well as their experiences of psychological distress, social rejection, difficulty functioning in their daily life, and violence, according to the study.

>The researchers found that 76 percent of the participants reported experiencing social rejection, and 63 percent reported being the victim of violence as a result of their gender identity. In many cases, social rejection and violence against transgender individuals occurred within families. (The frequency with which such acts occurred within participants' own families was "particularly disturbing," the researchers wrote.)

>Using a statistical analysis, the researchers found that social rejection and violence were strong indicators that a transgender person would experience distress and dysfunction. Having a transgender identity, on the other hand, was not a predictor of stress or dysfunction, they found.
idk man

>Mexican Intellectuals

Jamal impregnating wetback girls who never crossed the border.

>(((SCIENTISTS)))

Sounds legit, just like those state funded climate warning studies.

our scientists can do better

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/fart-gasotransmitter/

>Correct. I do post from Portugal, after all.
ftfy

It is mental illness, but it's a mental illness where letting them indulge in their mental illness has no negative impact on them.

I wonder who funds these "scientists".

>livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html

Top kek
>The researchers found that 76 percent of the participants reported experiencing social rejection, and 63 percent reported being the victim of violence as a result of their believing they are Napoleon. In many cases, social rejection and violence against individuals believing they are Napoleon occurred within families. (The frequency with which such acts occurred within participants' own families was "particularly disturbing," the researchers wrote.)

Using a statistical analysis, the researchers found that social rejection and violence were strong indicators that a person believing they are Napoleon would experience distress and dysfunction. Having a Napoleonic identity, on the other hand, was not a predictor of stress or dysfunction, they found.

"Our findings support the idea that distress and dysfunction may be the result of stigmatization and maltreatment, rather than integral aspects of Napoleonic identity,” Rebeca Robles, a researcher at the Mexican National Institute of Psychiatry and the lead author of the study, said in a statement.
Now tell me that makes sense.

> implying any Latina would lower herself to be used by a Jamal

We're not white lel

Steroids. It is apparently caused by desensitization of testosterone, well, add more testosterone!

jewish science

This is a single study coming out of a second world country, third world in some areas. Tell me that there isn't some agenda here.

Find out who paid for the study to see if there any sort of biased in the outcome

If it's not considered a mental illness anymore can I fuck them guilt free from now on?

This article is so fucking lacking jesus christ.

>"Our findings support the idea that distress and dysfunction may be the result of stigmatization and maltreatment, rather than integral aspects of transgender identity,”

That doesn't disprove anything.

They're not mentioning :
1. Estrogen
2. Social life
3. Fucked up sexual encounters (premature sex encounter, rape)
4. The environment they grew in.

????

Uhh buddy? While I agree with the sentiment, stigmatisation and maltreatment definitely covers three and four, and arguably two.

The minute a baby fetus falls out of your asshole naturally, we no longer have anything to discuss, until then; YOU'RE A FUCKIN' KOOK.

Would they receive funding if their goal was to show otherwise?

Really makes you think..