Mayans invented the universe

>mayans invented the universe
>they invented time travel
>they waz kangz
>they invented modern mathematics and numerology (geometry, algebra [in reality called al’kchebra] and other shit)
>sexy af
>they created the internet
Say something nice about Guatemala, the most underrated nation of Sup Forums, Sup Forums.

Mayans, Aztecs etc were based af 2bh

We kept with the most important mayan ruins,
Get over with it Chiapas del Sur, We're more mayans than you

>WE kEptS thE moSt omPortAnt riuns hkadgwisixm
Typical shitztec mongrel

BUMp

don't know anything about guatemala

>"Mayans were paganic Nords"
How do you respond?

ITs well known that the pleiadians are direct descendants of the first mayans.

WHat do you want to know cute boy? Im all mouths

Sorry OP, Incas are the only decent civilization in Americas.

INcas are Mayans and vice versa

they didn't even had writing, incas were shit

why are you all fat dwarfs? most of you aren't even 5 feet tall. wtf went wrong??

YOu dont see me asking the same thing about you ameriorc. Rude rude

>just because europeans are tall everyone should be tall

Yo don't pick on Asians bro that's fucked up

Lmao Chiapas del sur just come back you're not even a real country.

STill waiting for this day t b h

In Guatemala drunken men are closer to God.

>and we see history repeat itself as the inferiority complex having Indios fight amongst themselves in order to prove their worthiness to foreigners disinterested foreigners.

I dont fight my indio brothers, im just a proud mayan who wants its country being recognized.

ELAborate

do you speak a Mayan language?

why do you capitalize the first two letters of your posts

Also, ever since playing that vidya game "Fahrenheit" many years ago, I've been spooped of Mayan mythology

UNfortunately i dont. Next year ill start learning one tho. There are free courses in my college so ill take one
ITs how i make my post stand out lmoa
Mayan mythology is crazy, at some degree i believe its a lot like hinduism. Nowadays among mayan majority cities there are pagan rituals that include Christian culture. Its pretty cray desu, and people are very devote to them. Its like praying to the god of wealthiness after going to the Catholic church

what is bruja?

WItch in spanish

less cucked than Honduras

RUde. Honduran women are God-tier tho, ill leave you that

Bump

THanks babyboy

literally the first observatory of america
gg ez

Actually Mayans were from Chile

>those crow's feet

and babilonians were NORDIC

THis confirms my hypothesis of pleiadians being direct descendants of the mayans
Check fucking mate vikings

>We're more mayans than you
This is just plain wrong, Guatemala is the cultural center of the Mayan world on just the sheer numbers of Mayas still living there, nevermind its importance in pre-hispanic times.

Tha Mayan areas that remain in Mexico are those that were integrated so to speak in the Mexican world, the Puuc Maya in Yucatán were strongly influenced by, and influenced themselves, peoples in central and even northern Mexico like the Toltec, the Teotihuacanos and the Huastec, these last ones being originally a branch of Mayan peoples that largely adopted Nahua (Aztec) culture.

You have to think in terms of the collapse of Mayan civilization, when the Spaniards arrived what they found was places like Chichen-Itza deserted, even if they were considered sacred ground by the locals. The Yucatecs pointed Cortés towards Tenochtitlán when he inquired about what they would have considered to be the most important seat of power in the region and the peninsula, while somewhat isolated, remained joined to Veracruz and Mexico via the maritime route. This was not the case for Guatemala which was largely isolated by mountains and deep dark jungle and where some remants of true Mayan city states still remained, separate from what was now the mostly Nahua influenced regions of Mexico, the Aztec's southernmost outpost was at Soconusco which remains today the southernmost region of Mexico. The Maya in Guatemala were thus isolated and mostly independent in a way they hadn't been in their Classic era, when they dominated much of southern Mexico.

This area, much of what we call today Central America, while ruled from Mexico City and a part of New Spain was always administered independent, because of its conditions as the Capitania General de Guatemala, while part of Mesoamerica it was always separate from Mexico since the Mayan collapse.

Callate, pinche puta

CUAL ES TU PINCHE PEDO

the blue peruvian misters

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj