Thoughts?

Thoughts?

not so subtle cuck thread

gtfo

Yep

Sometimes I cook for my gf. Sometimes she cooks for me. It's pretty neat. Also you're a faggot OP.

Should a man let his wife name one of their children?

That's the real question here

no a black man shouldn't be bothered with such, he should prepare his massive BBC for a another enrichment. he cannot be bothered with raising kids, that's what the inferior white boiz are for.

Jesus fuck is this what normie worry about ?

If she doesn't get a nesting instinct and anxious about her man doing housework she's a shitty wife and will be a worse mother.

Well why not?

Men are better cooks than women anyways, this is for your child in her womb. If it isn't your child then no, you shouldn't even be with her, obviously.

why not?

Millennial women can't cook for shit so yeah, I cook for her because I ain't gonna eat the shit she "cooks".

i have no problem with that but sadly im single :(

Lol yes this should be a social norm enforced by the government god it must be so hard being pregnant

No. We should let the slaves do it.

burn the coal
pay the toll

>not so subtle cuck thread
this. In all seriousness, no, there is nothing wrong with cooking for your wife occasionally.

Every man should be able to cook, it's a basic and necessary skill for adulthood. Especially when you take into account that it's pretty much impossible to depend on a woman these days.

And most women can't cook for shit either.

You have a right to live your life however you want in your own house and all that. I really do not care if some cuck lives a cuck life.

If the government kicks down the door and forces me to cook for my pregnant wife at gunpoint that's the real problem here.

A man should always cook if he wants a meal that tastes good.

Cooking is for men.
Cleaning and baking for women.

>not cooking with your significant other

Seriously guys. Cook with them, together. It's pretty fun and more bonding stuff.

Also will show how shitty your relationship is. If you can't cook together without arguing = into the garbage.

Why not?
Women suck at cooking anyways. Always stingy with the ingredients and always putting "healthy" shit instead of the good stuff.
Gotta make sure your son gets all the proper nutrients

I've been at pol too long. i thought that OP read "should a man cook his pregnant wife" and I was already lining up citations in my mind in support of the proposition and to wrestle with the crisis since we already have blood on our hands for killing g0d.

Ignoring the race factor here, your question is basically

>Should X do Y's work?

no, Y should. on a side note, nothing wrong with preparing dinner once in a blue moon, but if you make a habit of it your part of the problem.

>tfw on the sixth woman who can't cook and only argues

You act as if men shouldnt cook or cant cook. Im a fucking amazing cook. My mother? Not so much, hell i cooked half of my high school years

when my wife was pregnant i cooked for her why shouldnt i? she was carrying my child and when they are in the third trimester they can barley do anithing. so if you are a careing father and husband you will do this without asked by them or you are a nigger

part 2

perhaps a nap to ponder suffering, disengagement from the world, chaos, the rift in my life, and why g0d would punish a good man with an undercooked wife.

I love cooking, if I ever get married, or even have a girlfriend, I'll always cook for her. Hopefully she'd enjoy the weird cuisine I find.
I'll honestly eat any type of animal or plant I can.

They should both cook, alternating between each other and cooking and going out for food. Anything else is unbalanced.

No.

t. Man who got named by his mother over his father's objections

Maybe, but if not, then he can pick up some fried chicken, pickles, ice cream and....some sardines, thanks, SWAK!

Only if he's the person that got her pregnant

That woman doesn't look white, so if there's any kind of cuck message I don't see it.

Did you just admit to being cucked by your mom? How embarrassing for you

You move out of your moms basement yet opie?

>sardines
good source of omega-3 for your offspring's max brain development.

Pregnant wife should be taken care of by her mother or mother in law. It's the norm here

Looks like an Asian chick so cuck is irrelevant
Sage

My situation was worse. My grandmother fucking named me.

woman dont cook anyways so why should we?

and that's why :^)

This. My dad was going to name me Gunnar or Thor but I ended up with a jewish name because of my mom.

I cook all the time because I'm a capable human being.

Great answer let me buy you a burger, bro!

Honestly I will probably do most of the legitimate cooking if I ever got married. I doubt I will meet the woman that could do it better.

>tfw named after my dad who was named after his dad

There is literally nothing wrong with a man cooking food for their gf/wife/family, even if you're single, you should be cooking your own food

Th-thanks

Men are better at everything, including cooking. So unless you want unseasoned, undercooked trash, you should get in the kitchen and do it right.

sure, just not the first born male

Twist: the baby's white.

What's the name you got stuck with? I ended up with Sean.

My wife cooked while she was pregnant.

I convinced a girl I didn't have autism and it worked and she came and made me a real dinner instead of the rice/bean diet I was on before. Chicken and dumplings, apparently a southern cuisine, and her favorite. It was actually really fun helping her cook. I don't understand where this "only women should cook" meme comes from.

If I ended up knocking her ass up I'd cook for her if she wanted me to. Not only because it would be helping my spawn, but also because it's fun

Sure, why not? And she doesn't even have to be pregnat, it's not a condition.

I'd let her name one of our children. You really can't say ''no'' in regard to this matter. I mean, what you are gonna say? ''Fuck no bitch, I wont let you name none of our children.''?

>man
different race than his woman
That's not relationship, that's immature fetish.
Woman should prepare food, clean, ike pink and flowers. If you want women to be without responsibility for family, then don't be surprised if they cheat. Women feed babies in their bellies and as such they have such natural instinct to cook, at least they should have this to be good wife.

Sage goes on all fields.

Good try goi.

For the other Anons, there's probably a thread about some groundbreaking shit, hide this bait and let's go to what's important.

was the baby white?
did she know who the father was?

That's the damn truth. Even the best women cooks are shit.

Well, at least your name was central to a bunch of bullshit drama that resulted in half the family hating the other half.

Thanks mom and grandmom.

>implying women know how to cook

Source : I'm French

any single man that doesn't cook his own meals is a cuck
you better make her your gf.

my wife is pregnant and i cook for her. nothing wrong with a functional family household.

ishmael or david or jewishmoneygrabber is better than naming someone thor or Gunnar

and do you apply her make-up for her too? maybe decorate for the holidays? repair the lace doilies?

My dad wanted to name me Edward after Eddie Van Halen, but my mom ended up naming after her dad who had just died, so I'm Albert.

Well, men are better at everything...

I'd really like too user. She's not as degenerate as most girls I know

Fuck no, let the lazy cow feed herself.

This.

Also there is nothing wrong with letting Tyrone fuck your wife occasionally.

What does that have to do with cooking?

>Vucic kicks down your door and cucks you with some pussy to pussy(mouth) scisoring

my ex had a whole complex about me being better at cooking than her. Honestly western women are told so many different things about what they're supposed to be I would just give up if I were one. At least as a man you can always say fuck it and do your own thing and people will kind of respect it.

women can cook macaroni and cheese from a box

men are chefs

yeah you sound flawless. so go dust the house next and fold the napkins. living life dangerously over there I see. . .

Yes. A man takes care of his woman and his offspring. Besides, I cook meats better than my wife.

Yes, because my wife is a shitty cook.

>If the government kicks down the door and forces me to cook for my pregnant wife at gunpoint that's the real problem here.

Kek

No reason not to, but at the same time she's only pregnant, not paraplegic.

I'm sure the man who impregnated your wife must be very proud of you.

Why the fuck not?

Fuck boomers

Sean....... _ _ _ ford?

Shit son... Someone call the hospital. There's a burn patient on the way.

>tfw I will never have a wife to cook for
>tfw we will never have a 4kg baby

I'm a much better cook than my wife so I cook for us all the time. She does other shit. Marriage is a partnership, no particular duty needs to prescribed as masculine or feminine aside from dick sucking.

>allowing women to eat

A man should do whatever the fuck he wants to.

>all these insecure fags who don't like to barbecue

Do you wear the dress 50% of the time, too?

>not taking charge in every situation including cooking
My wife's duties are limited to raising kids and even the I control most of it. Git gud cucks.

Sure, why not? I do it whenever I can, in fact. I cook for her even when she's not pregnant. Marriage is a 50/50 thing, after all.

Now if she expects me to do everything (house chores, child-rearing, etc.) on top of my primary duties (providing, defending, etc.), all the time, then no. That breaks the 50/50 social contract, and women aren't entitled to special treatment like that.

>I'm a much better cuck than my wife

Fixed

Hey honey I know you're pregnant so I cooked dinner for you.

>protein shake
>oats
>multivatamins
>creatine shake for desert

DEADLIFTS NOW BITCH GET SWOLE CUNT

Why not?

I'm living the life, cooking, vidya and browsing Sup Forums all day...while the wife is a wageslave

did i mention she's hot af

Only daughters

What's he making, collards and turkey wings?

Whose baby Is this?