ENDTOWN - 2016-05-23 Feets Don't Fail Me Now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5aL6EqzlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aw snap!

GOTTA GO FAST!

You can tell that Holly's stressed,
just look at how big her teeth got!

AW YEAH BUDDY BONANZA

Her front teeth are getting bigger, or her nose is getting smaller.

>Buddibombs converge
>Holly hugs Doc and squeezes her eyes shut
>long silence
>opens her eyes to see her last Buddibomb telling the other bombs to stand down

I think this page makes a little more sense now.

Deepest lore.

It's just motion blur.

This comic never lets up on the foreshadowing...

Wait, is Marx motion blur too? What is even real?

So how do you hear the Buddi bombs?

I can't help but hear a childlike voice.

buddibombs no so cool now, right holly?

Nothing, this universe is made of dittos

This entire comic is motion blur. You're imagining it. You're even imagining reading this right now...

A childlike voice with electronic tones

The turrets from Portal

So that was the source of those explosions. Everything is slowly breaking apart.

Remember, this vision is shaped by Holly's perceptions. If her new buckteeth felt huge to her at the time, they might be exaggerated in the vision.

Of course that doesn't explain the slow increase in size of Holly's teeth throughout the whole "exile" arc, but I'm in the camp that hope's it'll actually come up as a plot point involving Holly not having access to anything hard to gnaw on like a mouse should (another email question if anyone's got one going... sorry, not in the habit of using my account for anything other than business).

Cutest hand grenades ever!

so are dittos just buddibomb experiments gone awry

Running after all that and saving Doc too?
Holly is the hero Endtown needs.

Maybe her body is still mutating?

>Holly learns a valuable lesson about karma

did she?

We're witnessing the start of her awareness of how damn fast her new body is.

Now it remains to be seen if having been caught once is another memory she's repressed...

Honestly? I doubt it, mutation seems pretty all-in-one-go in every case we've seen.

Whatever fanwank justifications I may spout I think the actual case is just that Aaron doesn't really stick to his own ref sheets too closely and her design is just wandering into weirdsville over time. Of course, it could be intentional, making her a bit less cute to lower the amount of cute-sympathy she gets from the audience while we're being shown the morally questionable areas of her past.

>implying there's anybody who has caught her before Wally
>implying she didn't let him catch her
>implying it wasn't for charity, Clark

>that pic

the power of a good dicking, she could definitely use one.

I notice that too, Aaron seems to take some liberty when drawing the characters

I remember saying before that Holly's problem is that she didn't really learn from her experience (unlike Wally who did).

If she found a box of buddibombs in the present, she would totally still use them.

Oh, I agree she totally let him catch her...

And it was the cutest part of the comic...

If they would activate and run at her you nitwit.

And it's not like she was actively throwing them around before. She carried them around to feel safe, she had no idea they would decimate her friend.

Man, some people here are so bad at understanding fiction I have a feeling the entire thread is just Suule.

Also this one goes in the middle but I had to go find it on GoComics...

Aaaaahhh shit

Aaaahhhhhhh shit

Endtown really gave Holly peace of mind, and as much as I like Wally, he really yanked her into his madness the moment they entered the Great Waste.

Put those can't-catchems into overdrive, Holly.

Reference, for those curious...

Well, looks like Holly is saving someone.

The problem is that Endtown can't longer give her that peace she needs, no after all that shit that happened is the milk trial. Also I really doubt that both Wally and Holly want to be in a place ruled by Jacob.

But it was her call that led them out there. Both times, really; she snuck along the first time and after Jackass the Rabbit started his bid for Endtown she forced Wally to help her flee.

Also, was reminded this exists.

DEEPEND LORD

That's true, but Wally didn't resists that much the second time she ask him to leave Endtown. He really hate the place so he saw it like a excuse to go out of Endtown without leaving Holly behind.

I think I have an idea for a pic... time to whip out my tablet.

Not the same guy, but would they, though? Hasn't Aaron explicitly said they're bonded to their owner and will then only react to things said owner regards as threatening via sensing biometrics and pheromones? Unless you subscribe to the theory that Apex built them to also secretly auto-target mutants and then prioritise abominations over anthros...

I mean, Holly was between her remaining Buddibombs and Lyn, yet they went after Lyn instead of Holly. So either they did it because she felt threatened by him (another brick in the wall of guilt - her fear killed her hubby, who seemed in hindsight to have retained enough of his prior self to realise that Buddibombs=bad and that he should run away, which may have signified his retaining more than that...) or because they have secret directives that include "destroy abominations" as priority-one.

Mind you, I agree that she probably wouldn't use Buddibombs these days. Too much trauma from those experiences... she even fainted when she was pressured to kill someone...

>fishpipe
too soon, man

>The problem is that Endtown can't longer give her that peace she needs
Only death can do that. By the end of this flashback, even Holly will agree it's the best solution for everyone.

It's never to soon man, remember all that 9/11 jokes

They got plane ridiculous at a point.

And then fucking Marx greets her at the Crossroads, huffing some breath spray...

We've been down this road before and I don't like it...

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5aL6EqzlE

There's one without, for the overly-sensitive or for anti-spoiler uses...

But that won't happen, at least not yet. After all If the conversation that Wally holds with Eye is something to go by he's going to kill her

So.... Holly isn't total shit after all? She has legitimate reasons?

Guess it doesn't really matter since Wally will be boning a lizard after all this.

>Wally's duty is to put an end to her suffering
>Marx pulls his kiss bullshit
>Purified!Holly is sent to act as another cog in the time-offset parallel Endtown scheme a couple of universes over, implying that there must have been a similar transplant-Holly in Wally's own universe's past.
>Wally's closure is researching Endtown's past and seeing how the transplant-Holly that came to his universe had a fulfilling life running a daycare for the kids of the workers who built Wally's version of Endtown, and realising that the same most-likely applied to the reincarnation of his Holly in the alternate universe...

Please god don't let this happens, essencially because i didn't understand a shit of what you wrote

>Holly puts a whole new definition in "Sonic Boom."

>Wally has a duty, according to Kid-Marx
>Wally's duty is to put Holly out of her misery
>Marx will do the same stupid thing to her soul that he did to Flask's (including the kiss), because it's all part of his big scheme to build Endtowns in each universe.

Cute! he teeth should be bigger though.

Who would run faster, Sonic or Holly? or maybe Holly cosplaying as Sonic?

Awesome.

>Mecha Holly when?

Brilliantly done, Jamil!

How much rage you think that would generate?

Somewhere between "A bunch of people quit reading in disgust" and "Aaron receives death threats".

I say it will be something in the levels of "crashing the plane without survivors" and "why you didn't stop it"

It gets better

>Each kiss causes Marx to absorb negative traits (Milk-trial Marx's behaviour is due to him absorbing Flask's "Do what must be done for the cause" attitude).
>He starts acting eviller and eviller
>I is defeated, releasing its captured souls - the ones it's been stealing from the local universe and the ones from the original Albert universe where this all started
>The souls from this universe pass safely through the reincarnation fountain
>This universe's Marx has become so full of evil that the Marx-hating souls from the Albert universe - including Ted the sin-seeking eye - cluster around him and he becomes a new I, which drifts off across the parallels, slowly heading for the time-offset universe this Marx has been "donating" souls to, due to arrive at relatively the same time the previous I arrived in the comic's main universe.
>This is an endless cycle of Marx-I-Marx-I that began when the Albert universe collapsed. All your favourite characters will die and become tools for Marx to use to pursue his cosmic destiny of defeating and then becoming I, and the entire plot is really about Aaron's favourite character.
>And you thought you were reading a cool post-apocalypse character drama with furries...

>It gets worse

fixed

Please stop, I want to get off of this ride....

"Origional caracter; DO NOT STEEL!!

King Cheetah, Quit Showing People My DeviantArt Page, You Piece Of Shit!

Holy shit my sides!

Needs more edges

Fuck off and actually draw the shit people paid you for months ago you fucking scamming hack.

You seem upset.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have never read Endtown.

The old comics are on the archive right? How long is the series right now?

It started in January 2009, and until a couple years ago updated every weekday. It's quite long, right now.

Like almost 7 years, enjoy your reading

It's been going since about 2009 and you can get through it in a couple of days of binging.

Enjoy your read.

(For when you get to him: Yes, Marx is a transient thing, at least so far)

So something like 1800 strips?

Neat.

People pay him to draw like shit?

Goddamn... that made me grin wide.

Also, the first year maybe will look kind of weird and even sometimes boring specially because the author still didn't have the full idea of what he wanted to make but once you get to the long-nose guy you won't wanna stop.

>Aaron's next comic in 2026 is Wally Wallechinski: PI
>Setting is the city of Hillside, country is still named Neitherland
>Things are different - no futurism, Hillside is smaller, more like the 20's-40's
>Anthros have always existed here and are considered to be just different morphologies of human
>Damn good detective noir comic, engaging characters, good seeing old faces again, the Sam Sanders and Jacob arcs are killer, more romance between Wally and Holly, with this Holly more stable
>People who left when Endtown got heavily Marxy are starting to be drawn back by good reports of WW: PI
>Half way through I starts to invade and a weirdo with a magic watch-thing shows up...

shouldn't you be drawing or sending things out that people paid you for instead of shitposting on Sup Forums and wasting money on zootopia tickets?

Who says I'm not?

Literally everyone that you delete shouts from and the people who have to contact paypal in order to get you to do something?

When was this?
Who contacted Paypal?

>imblying artists beware doesn't have numerous instances of people having to file a claim with paypal against you
>implying I don't know of at least 5 people that had to do it just to get a response from you

lol well at least you make a decent living scamming people it seems.

You must really love KC to spend so much time following him.

>Holly feels like her teeth are huge

>her teeth appear huge

Deepest lore

Aaron stated somewhere that that was a dramatic affectation.

This is like the third or fourth website people are complaining about this.