youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_nq4tfi24
youtube.com/watch?v=-gsFb0uSG5w
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell him you fucked his dad in the ass

Common, help me make liberals rage

But with actual arguements

Bump

Tell him you'll execute him and rape his mother right after you hear trump inaugural speech

How is he encouraging espionage on the US government. Hillaries servers were private?

He's encouraging them to uncover illegally disposed evidence and no one would give a shit if he was asking interpol to do the same thing

1) Name a single time he promoted race hatred (note: saying that some people who come from Mexico are rapists is not "race hatred", it's a fact, just like some Americans are racist)

2) Who gives a fuck about Reagan - the point is he wants to make trade deals which put America first.

3) He has literally never encouraged Russian espionage on US government agencies. In his press conference, after some journalists suggested that Russians were responsible for these email leaks, Trump (facetiously, in my opinion) invited Russians to try and find the remaining 33,000 emails - because he wants the truth about Clinton to be exposed. But he never mentioned "espionage", and he never mentioned "US government agencies". You have invented those terms yourself to make his statement seem far more sensational than it actually was.

4) If you want to fight me then COME FIGHT ME FAGGOT

......thanks Sup Forums

Liberals don't care about the truth. No amount of facts are going to change their mind.

Mock them, laugh at them, and piss them off. It's all you can do. They're lost. Once the Jew has taken over their mind there is nothing that can be done to save them. It's terminal.

*just like some Americans are RAPISTS

I fucked that one up

Looks like you got BTFO OP.

What's the matter? Can't defend your views on your own so you come running to the other mouth breathers on Sup Forums for back up? You're pathetic.

Its habbening

Top kek, i think i have it from here

>where does he encourage race hatred?

>how is decrying a bad trade deal equivalent to condemning reagan as a president?

>the democratic party is not a government agency

>he said "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras during a news conference. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

thats direct from jew york times

>why do you assume that I will flaunt the law and become a criminal b/c my favourite wins the election?

>hasn't the violent rhetoric been coming from the bernie and anti-trump people this whole time?

>why are you threatening me?

this is easy, faggot.

practice these kinds of responses and soon you'll be able to rifle them off.

Damn, butt ravenged in 3 posts, thanks guys

Ill lurk more and try to write down some counter arguements for next time

>why is it when debating, liberals like yourself always resort to violence or threats of violence?

the ability to be articulate and efficient in oration has been a skill-set that was phased out of education a long time ago.

Reagan was a natural speaker via his time in Hollywood.

Anyone after heavily depends on gospel-preacher style, aka obama.

Liberals are feminized babies. This is the group of tolerance? People who threaten and get violent when people disagree with them?

I have to hand it to (((them))), their indoctrination of these bluepilled idiots is amazing to behold - the cognitive dissonance, lack of self awareness, passion despite ignorance. Fucking amazing.

practice socratic method.

ask yourself why something is wrong or right, and be able to explain your reasoning to yourself ad nauseum. The only way to become articulate is to practice your responses.

Also, always remember: liberals love to use analogies. It is their go-to. They set up an awful situation and then demand you explain your way out of an indefensible position. What you do is you deny the analogy all together or ignore it.

Watch tv debates, it happens ALL the time.

Required viewing:
Sowell:
youtube.com/watch?v=O6E_8wPz7ks

William F Buckley Jr, aka Sup Forums's idol:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_nq4tfi24

Chomsky acting like an insufferable apologist for terrorism:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gsFb0uSG5w

A rare based leaf, thanks user.

nypa faggot

you're not good with words becuase you're not good with thoughts; that's why you support Trump in the first place, dumbass

Trump is a Russian plant

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/

Have a related capture.

I've got a bunch of those that I dumped last night here, want more?

Well played lad
A battle well fought, and a battle won.
Have a (You) and spend it well son.

If you can't argue on your own, you shouldn't do it at all. Clearly, you can't defend your position.