Weapons of War found in Germany

German Authorities Find ‘Weapons Of War’ During Raid Near Radical Mosque
Read more: >dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/german-authorities-find-weapons-of-war-during-raid-near-radical-mosque/#ixzz4Fe50289v

>German Authorities Find ‘Weapons Of War’ During Raid Near Radical Mosque

>French authorities found 334 war grade weapons and made 223 arrests during raids in the aftermath of the Nov. 13 terrorist attack in Paris. About 160 suspicious mosques have or will be closed for radical activities in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/german-authorities-find-weapons-of-war-during-raid-near-radical-mosque/#ixzz4Fe50289v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>bump
That didn't do anything. This is a bump.

pfffft
you call that a bump?

Well thank you

religion of peace.

Dis is raysis, pls delete, dey din du nuffin.

What the hell, how many of those guns are out there? Was it always like this?

Religion of piss

This must have been a set-up.

Why on earth would the religion of peace have a need for weapons of war?

Fuck me if i know,i guess it is,maybe there needed to be a huge mudslime uprising ?

Germany needs to ban guns.

Lel. Those guns weren't' found in the Mosque, that's from a cargo ship of stuff that Iran sent to Yemen

Half of these are yugoslav m70
Kek

Holy fuck. Its been a goddamn invasion from the begining!
Sup Forums was right again!

They tried to bin those firearms but had no way to dispose of them.
Poor creatures.

I mean, I know if you really tried you could definitely get your hands on an AK47, with enough effort, but this is enough to arm a small army.

true american bump

bump. jews are sliding this thread

They found the same at a mosque near where I live just over 10 years ago, at this point denying we have enemy soldiers living among us is delusion

Anyone else really sad they got found out? How can the Reich rise again if no one fans the flames?

Give them to the REAL GERMANS - the ones who are actually ETHNIC GERMANS...and let them lose.

DEATH TO MUHAMMED

fucking hell

What are they waiting for? Do they have more rifles than jihadists right now?

I know,i have one still,waiting for the race war you know :^) Do you have yours ?
I am telling you an uprising needed to happen 100%

Nah man, sand niggers are killing plenty of Yuro-cucks, if the Reich isn't rising already, it's never going to rise.

Prepare for the rise of the Caliphate instead.

Damn that's a lot of rooty tooties

Exciting times ahead

Several hundreds of millions of guns used during the Yugoslav wars have disappeared overnight during the 90's. They are out there, in the hands of whoever has the will and money to find them.

Way to go, France. Sounds like you prevented the deaths of more innocent people instead of enabled them, this time.

>was it always like this?

YES HOLY FUCK. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FOR SO FUCKING LONG

antiterrorist is code for antimuslim
stop the genocide now!

Wrong country.

Nobody cares what it is happening in a new shithole. Germany has chosen to be destroyed.

>radical Islam literally using Germany as a base of operations for future attacks in Europe
Merkel literally destabilizing the whole fucking region

Not yet :)

I feel kinda stupid some barely literate arabs can get that and I honestly would have no idea how to get anything.
Dont worry mi5, I'm not doing shit, just curious how these guys avoid getting caught for so long. Are German police just lazy, poorly equipped or undermanned? How do you not notice weapons stockpiles?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ABU HAJAAR!?

another one?

fucking racists, stop making raids in mosques of religion of peace

Just remember don't shoot anybody with a four of clubs

>dailycaller
Got a real source?

I don't believe this for a minute, those guns are illegal there.

Does anyone really give a shit at this point? I'm tired of caring.

Seems like more AKs being fired into the city streets of Europe until the absolute breaking point is unfortunately going to be the only way out of this.

>near
What are they implying? Not all Muslims!

>Got a real source?
No

The same way you don't notice 1400 children getting raped.

Wow, not bad. All it took for the traitorous politicians and lazy cops to get their fat asses out of their chairs was one terrorist attack per day.

Now the only thing left to fight is the random acts of violence, like constant sexual assault and rapes.

Not again

This is fake.

Sage and hide

>mg34

well seems they have plundered some collectors

>there will be full blown warfare on the streets of Europe in my lifetime.

Lucky we've banned guns in the UK

>comfy as fuck

no true muslim would have weapons of war. Islam is a religion of peace

I sure hope they tell the Imams in that Mosques to tell their followers to read scripture carefully and follow sharia more closely so this doesn't happen again

Faisal pls go

I dunno, they even use StG.

>M14EBR
>Japanese Type 89 (i think)
>Famas
>Sig 540 series

Hmm

I bet you think you left the EU too

hey franz, has the attitude towards muslims and immigrants changed since all these attacks? how do your neighbors, family, and friends talk about them and the events?

i think i'm getting a biased media perspective becuase i never hear bad things about muslims coming from germans or frenchies, apart from on here. and it seems like germany and europe really are just completely blind and niave to this whole thing. but that can't be true, i don't want to believe it if it is true. your people have to at least feel like bernie supporters right now, frustrated at the "democratic" system.

for example here in Texas everyone i talk to about the whole muslim issue is honest and recognizes that europeans are pants on head retarded and yall need to do something about your problem. do yall feel like you have to obey or abide by political correctness? the image i'm getting from europe is a muzzled lion getting fornicated by muhammed. but maybe the lion isn't muzzled and is actually enjoying it.

Why do they stockpile instead of dispersing it amongst the community???

Uhh that is illegal so nice try shill. Sage

>even one reply

>dailycaller

They're less likely to be found if they're kept in one place until they're going to be used.

Gee I wonder how they got the intelligence on the location. Maybe the used a board of water?

The one time i excuse the world for mixing slovenia and slovakia hehe

>be slovenia
>import/resell most of small arms into the yugo war
>only suffer minor number of casualties during war
>slovenian politicians make huge profit
>dont get the blame
>feelsgood.jpeg

Kinda like those 5000 stgs and that prtd that turned up in Syria

There's probably enough of the lying about that they just stumbled upon them.
The police in the UK stumble upon similar but smaller caches on a weekly basis here.

They know it's a radical mosque and it's still there? Doesn't Germany have laws against that sort of shit, or do those kinds of laws only apply to white people?

torture is incredibly ineffective in getting USEFUL information

You can go to Syria, come back, learn about building bombs and meanwhile rape some german girls without much problem.
Posting moderately critical stuff about german refugee politic will get you in serious trouble on the other hand.

Go after their families senpia

Abu Hajaar... What gives?

>dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/german-authorities-find-weapons-of-war-during-raid-near-radical-mosque/#ixzz4Fe50289v

That was a month ago.

>opens kinder egg
>2000 burgers die

Those are rifles of peace. You can't judge those rifles based in the actions of weapons that aren't real rifles anyway! Don't be such a bigot and kalashniphobe. It's 2016 already, get your shit together.

>What the hell, how many of those guns are out there?
Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands
>Was it always like this?
Yes, there is a reason why so many mosques got BTFO during the Iraq war.

Mosques in Europe are literally weapon caches and the muslims are well armed for the coming jihad. Meanwhile the good white goys of Europe have their bolt action rifles at best.

Luckily arabs can't into war so lets hope it evens out.

only prayer handles

>only one source
fake and gay

UM HOW DID THE GERMANS KNOW TO FIND THIS STUFF NEAR A MOSQUE?

ARE THESE NAZIS RACIALLY PROFILING MUSLIMS WTF.

>government fucked up
>open borders in walking distance of middle east
>tried to cover up the fuck up instead of making it right
The government's monopoly on violence is threatened when they refuse to meet the people's basic need for justice. As a result, innocents among the refugees will die.

Why are mosques even allowed to exist if they are basically weapons cache for muslin terrorists?

Honestly. Nationalist should break into mosque and steal their weapons caches.

Don't let Americans see that image, It's too much for them.

>Germany and France steal tools of tolerance from religion of peace
How toxic and racist!

>5000 stgs
Jelly ngl

$30k a pop

Was that guy dead or did the coward just drop him to save his own skin?

It's more likely an M53 (Yugo copy of the MG42)

The source is Ismail Tipi, he's a SPD politician. You can find it on his website too. It's true. Tell your family and friends, we will be at war soon, except we won't have weapons and they will.

What is wrong with you, Abu Hajaar?

>implying a true-blooded American would jack off to dirty commie weapons

>Famas
Could be the croatian knock-off called VHS

Good thing they banned those guns then. Otherwise a terrorist might have used them

Nah. It's all cheap Soviet bloc copies or mass produced Chink shit.

Looks like i tripped and dropped him. He dropped him behind a solid piece of concrete anyway so he should be fine. You just have to crawl out there and drag him out or this might happen.

Sweden can you post a video without arabic subtitles?

>I
>Sweden

Checks out

>MG42

>MG34

they look vastly different.

It's obviously a fucking famas, it looks nothing like the VHS. Have some respect for the /k/ube.

Is that Malmö or Stockholm?

I thought Denmark was based.

But what does a fucking leaf know anyway.