Damn... He looks like a legit Chad now

Damn

Kikes can never be Chads

Jonah pls leave

its he putting anabolics inside his foot-longs

NEXT STOP FRANCE

What is those pants' fabric? Gabardine?

Holy shit when did that happen.

But still skinny (or in this case buffed) Jonah Hill ain't funny.

All this rapid weight loss and weight gain cannot be good for his heart.

He's just smart enough to carry the subway in his left pocket now

Yeah, well... shut the fuck up

>Paul Newman wasn't Chad

>chicken legs

How are his calves not muscular as fuck, think of the weight they we're carrying.

Is he preparing to go back to France?

He's gonna hunt down that slut.

Better than being a fucking fatass all the time.

This is pretty weird considering he was fat for so long, usually fat fucks have decent calf muscles.

24 Inches Feldstein shall have his revenge.

in about a year he will recover all the weight he lost or even more

once a fatass,always a fatass

He was legendary chad
goyim can't compete, we're smarter than you, more successful and better looking than you.

Until he takes off his shirt and you see disgusting loose skin and stretch marks.

Let his next girlfriend break up with him again and he'll quadruple in weight

Why does Feldstein dress likea walking meme?

Is he literally posing? I swear these celebrities commission paparazzi. All of these shots I've seen of him so far are just candid, watered down photoshoots.

>usually fat fucks have decent calf muscles.

Not really. Calves don't react well to sustained tension. Explosive tension is what makes them grow.

>those tiny wrists

LMFAAAAOOO

It's mostly genetics calflet
keep doing your pathetic exercises lmao

Most people probably don't think of him this way because of how awesome he was, but Paul Newman was actually a turbomanlet. My mom saw him in person at an event as a young girl and she commented on it later when I was older.

No he's just feeling proud of being fit again so you gotta walk around like a boss.

Meh. He was 5"10.

>Paul Newman
he was only half Jewish, from his dad

What kind of stupid fuck really wears flat foot shoes?

Can you imagine what his chest and stomach must look like? Bet he tucks in his excess skin.

He will never take his shirt off. Those flabby tits. Stretch marks. Disgusting excess skin.
If he doesn't have any scars that is.
You are disgusting, worthless unfunny kike, Jonah.
I, Chad Radwell, hope you commit suicide.
I, fuck all the girls. Even Brad.
Even Brad.

Well I guess my mom had kind of fucked standards about men's height then which isn't surprising to me, but still I'm 5'11".

What are they. They look like Meme Smiths but not quite.

Photoshopped. No subway sandwiches.

>tfw 6'2" wide shoulders, great hair and beard genetics but tiny baby wrists

life is suffering

>He will never take his shirt off. Those flabby tits. Stretch marks. Disgusting excess skin.

He can get surgery. Probably see the best plastic/skin removal surgeries in the world since he is in LA/hollywood

>no muscle tone
>ugly
>Bad hair/beard
>that fashion sense
>chad

Damn, didn't notice just how bad they were till this post. Looking at it now it almost looks shopped.

he was a fucking manlet, woman taller than him had to crouch in order to take a picture with him

> that leftover Subway sandwich in his left pocket.

I will rape you if you ever reply to me again.
Not even the greatest ally the Bog twins have could repair Jonah HEXED Hill.

>he was a fucking manlet

5'10 is literally average height in the US by today's standards, probably above average back then.

t. 6'

Like I said, turbomanlet.

>YOU'D FUCK ME NOW ORNELLA, WOULDNT YOU?

I can fuckin guarantee that this was his breaking point. That shit got to him hard. She landed a spectacular critical hit.

Imagine someone just roasting you on live tv and they just randomly zero in on your greatest insecurity, I mean that shit you've never even told anyone anonymously online.

still crushed more pussy than you
which is not that big of an achievement really when it's more than zero.

Jonah 'he's gonna make her moana' Hill up in this bitch!

It was rock bottom for Feldstein.

He lives now only for revenge.

No fuckin idea, I never wore chuck taylors or any of that retarded flat foot trash.

It shows that bullying works.

Say that again, bitch?

You are poor. Walmart shoes must bid you well.
Many such cases!

>randomly zero in on your greatest insecurity

Well, it's not like Jonah could hide it.

I'd guess Visvim Foleys

Fug ye, punished Jonah

It does. It should be brought back to schools desu.

Ever since schools started working against bullying the sperg/weeb/fag ratio has gone up astronomically. It was a neccessary evil.

It's probably happened to many times

I mean this must be fucking soulcrushing

>Chad
kill you are self

He probably put down 48 inches, 9 cookies, 4 bags of Sun Chips and a Diet Coke after that incident.

I'm sorry, that was mean.
Do you have a kik? Email?
Contact information, I'll send you a pair of whatever shoes you'd like to have. I understand times can be tough, especially being under King Nigger's administration.
Forgive me again, on my rude comment regarding your economic status.

Unless you're black.
Because. Well.
I'm not buying a nigger shoes he could just as easily get by stealing them.
No offense.

what movie is this? teenage mutant turtles?

Better. Double Dragon

Hell yeah! I can't even tell the difference between him and pic related. Fits right in!

>they just randomly zero in on your greatest insecurity, I mean that shit you've never even told anyone anonymously online.

Really? You think her zeroing in on him being unattractive was random? Something that nobody could ever figure out?

He has more than enough money to get tons of plastic surgery to fix all of that.

not true

Yeah well she still executed it perfectly. She bait-and-switched first, building up his ego with bullshit before she hit the most hurtful experiences of his life and lmao'd in his face.

I agree, I just don't think it was particularly insightful on her part. You take one look at Jonah Hill compared to his friends and the joke writes itself. He used to be like the male equivalent of Amy Schumer looks-wise.