Mfw BC vs Marble tribal war thread

>mfw BC vs Marble tribal war thread

Ugh thread.

>it's another Greg Lugh rubs over others cave drawing/cravings thread.

Keep arguing about Western stones, cavefags. I'll be over here reading superior Mango.

>marble pandering to homo sapiens
>BC relying too much on man of bat

I bet you all still live in your mom's cave.

Sumerian here...Gilgamesh is far superior to caveshit
Does man of bat ever decapitate his foes? Didn't think so.

Mate off, sharpstonehomo.

Why man of bat not just force sex with joke man

Man of Bat afraid Sun will punish by make cock rot

Gord-ugh pls
why no Ugh?

who?

The Spongebob BC episode. Is it that unpopular around here?

GREETINGS, HUMANS OF YESTERYEAR

IIIIIIIII HAVE COME FROM THE THE YEAR 2016

>That cave art where ar-hur kill parent

Leave it to berry-picker to obsess over fruit

Man of sun less deep character than tribe cave, no interesting looking at his carvings

Anyone see Man of Bat Fight Sun-Man? Apparently not good.

SHUT UP! YOU SPY FOR MOUSE GOD TRIBE! KILL YOU! SMASH YOU!

Friend say fight make cavekino happen, me not believe

MARBLE TRIBE FOR LIFE, TRIBE INFIGHTING BEST MOVIE OF YEAR

Some say Woman who Wonder is pretty good. The only wonder I want woman do is over yonder. Beneath my cloth, if you know i'm saying. I WANT TO MATE WITH THE FEMALE!

BC and Marbel are for silly baby makers and berry pickers

Real chiefs read Drawing and Black Mammoth

Me still can't believe you am reading loinclothshit. Looks like you the real berry picker here.

TRIBE WAR BEST CAVE DRAWING OF THE SUN CYCLE.

Say that to face lowbrow and not from cave across canyon

this board to discuss cave drawings and rock carving. no campfire dance-stories. Banish you back to dance-story board

Great beyond with Fire colored hair boy is best terror cave painting

Dance-story board is trash cave.

Why Boy and Rock Women have so many threads? It worst cave painting I see in 5 seasons.
My wife see it and she ask me "why I can't save world like Rock Women? Why I have to stay in cave?" This painting give her too many ideas.

dance-story board love younger berry pickers for odd reasoning.

Return to valley of red-dirt

Also they praise chief alpha, large man with mask who talk funny.

You think that bad, try having offspring that looks at cave-painting dealing with cold. Won't stop singing. Think my female offspring likes other females now.

>who spears man before throwing him off pterodactyl

Cold very good cave-painting, it's the venom cave-watcher that ruin cave-painting. Saying next cold cave-painting should feature female on female. How are two female gonna hunt for one another?

Offspring these days don't have good cave painting like we had.

UGH
UGH
UGH
UGH

Do tell about bane why he wear sack on head

>You are of great size
>I wish to mate with you

Caveman of Murder

Long hair cave painting better then Cold.

Son of Lee look old. Will he die soon? Or he be like rumor of caveman who sleep next to falling skyrock who no die?

>implying 100 AD isn't above and beyond fatcave loinclothshit

Son of Lee went out hunting with Son of Kirby one moon fall. Son of Kirby never return, Son of Lee look more youthful.

>10,000 BC
>Looking at cave paintings
>Not looking at puppet rock box

Hear story that Son of Lee take life force of other cave painter for strength.

>mfw he still appear in every dance-story

>not like AnimalTribe
Me want to mate with rabbit

Puppet rock box for young. If up to me, only cave paintings be discussed on board.

Shaman Pavel, me CIA

>mfw BC spends thousands of pelts on Man of Bats vs Man of Sun fire stories, still btfo by Captain Pangea

When am new cave painting of rock women and son coming out?

It been on stop for many seasons. New painting start coming out, but now it stop again.

Why this be? Why do Sugar woman torment us?

Actually archaic H.sapiens and particularly H.sapiens neanderthalensis had bigger cranial coeficients than humans.

Big words.

for you

Sounds like words of berry picker

I hope it never come out. Rock Women is shit painting for females and berry pickers.
Only cave paintings for real hunters allowed on this board.

Ahhhhhg

Very good cave painting my fellow homo americanus

Rank Marble dance-story saga?
>Leather Man
>Whole tribe fight again
>Captain Caveman: tribal conflict
>Captain Caveman: Hunt in the snow
>protectors of the ocean
>Whole tribe hunt at once
>Captain Caveman
>Angry Green
> Leather Man again
>Mightor
>Mightor: at night
>Leather Man again again

Yes but they didn't mastered language as much as us.

Big words. Big big words. Must be not of land tribe origin. This board poster must come from sky gods with his wording.

>No Rahan

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

What about "Man who puny insect"?

Ha Ha! Puny insect Man funny, but no like other campfire dance-stories.

B.C tribe make best dance-storys. Chief Snyder much stronger than chief Fiege.

Latest issue Mammoth Man leak. This week Mammoth Man lift boulder over head.

Mammoth Man mightiest hero.

False words.

Any caveman excited for Son of Strange The Shaman?

Mammoth Man Lift Boulder? do other hero know Mammoth man lift boulder?

Is this puny insect man with many legs or puny insect man who become big mountain man?

Mammothman does it again. Was on edge of my rock entire time viewing cave drawing. Wonder what he will do next!

Why Mightor dance-story so shit? Original cave painting gave him power from ancestors. But Marbel changed it to sky people's metal. Do Marbel think dance-story audiences not believe in ancestors anymore? Me hope they don't put sky people in Shaman Strange too.

Chief Snyder tries to hunt with axe and hack. Chief feige know to bring spear and use the point. Feige far mightier chief

Man of Big.

Become mountain man. He funny.
Mightor dance-story shit because Average human woman danced more. she didn't even fuck or show tits. they thought Mightor was for berry-pickers and Baby-makers. dancer was good as he, tho

chief snyder go back to your cave ours no need you

Chief Zack leading fire dance stories in to dead body hole. Need Alpha Cereal eating man to reign in zacks terror

>Chief Snyder tries to hunt with axe and hack.

Arghal of grass tribe see what you did there

Chief Snyder in power only because he's shaman's mate.

who alpha cereal eating man?

Pah, Cereal Eating Man am child who makes things for other child with his stories and his agriculture! Chief Zack is holy prophet who will lead BC to glorious new era!

Me not see puny cave painting on uncarved rock. Me see only superior cuneiform carving on clay from far east. Much better than tired cave painting of same men and stories. Deep like dark water. Sharp like flint knife.

Chief of cave BC cave paintings Geoff Johns

>Chief Snyder
>Good chief
Me surprised Warner tribe hasn't clubbed him over head and eaten Snyder yet. He such failure.

BC's Green Atlatl is better than Marble's Man With Eye of The Hawk.

>Uggh, me man from far east. me think animals are for working with not eating. me accidently made tent to heavy to move and pretended me did it in purpose. me like shamans to fuck me wife every night while me watch
why so many caveboy obsess with shit east culture?

These many talks of words make me laugh.

I love you, group that like cave paintings and fire dance stories.

Do not ever change your ways.

Marbel Man-Spider > Man-Spider Amaze > Man-Spider

battle me

Snydere strong, he has biggest stick.

why they no use East dancer for East teacher? or at least aint regular dancer yellow

Sign Clan give cave painter freedom to paint own ideas. Provide cave where all can see for only one bone axe and many hides. Sign Clan better than Marble Mouse-God Tribe and BC Warning Brothers.

And pricely like female mate from mountain tribe. Me enjoy the classic.

Green Atlatl boring now it about Woman Who Bang Rocks Together. Me watch Running Man instead.

Me think Dillong spent too much time craving Frank of Punishment because all of his Marble works are just Franks now

Can't-lose and Dragon are decent. mostly carvers just carve shit into rocks

>BC's Green Atlatl is better than Marble's Man With Eye of The Hawk.

Me agree. Green Atlatl address real cave problems, like not being able to find woman to force sex with quick enough and being addict of bread mold that makes you feel good

Man Who Runs! How does man run so fast! Running Man could chase down all deer, have food for all days. Running Man strongest man.

Me agree, me no like how bow man become berry picker man. How girl with magic cave painting that light up become most important and stronkest of tribe? Me only excite for people and gods of tomorrow and red running man

>Me like watching Woman-with-eyes-of-cat cry to make Green Atlatl do whatever she want
Keep sandy. reminder that producer of Arrow Dance-story say man who no like woman-with-eyes-of-cat am funny man with dumb painted face