Is COLONIZATION the hottest new trend in Hollywood?

Is COLONIZATION the hottest new trend in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYc65UHJMx8
youtu.be/1YOnDXOL02c
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except more white women prefer the BBC

More black women prefer white guys than white women wanting black dudes. The reason you see it less is because most white dudes don't want black chicks

>no this can't be happening! i'm in charge here!

No moron, white girls hate white dudes and prefer black chads, so do black girls

Either way this will finally put an end to the white race for good.

>n-no black men is sex kangz all women love the BBC m-muh dick muhfugga
Pathetic

>new trend
>new

We know how much (((your people))) love nigger penis (((Mr. Moneybergersteingvitz)))

Lol no. Blacks are the least desirable women, and the men are only above Orientals and Pajeets

How is this not just as bad as white women getting BLACKED? It's still disgusting miscegenation that produces mixedrace abominations

Sell your franchise for $4 billion, listen to the tears of crying man children then colonize some black pussy

This is only good for the world. There are so many blacks in Africa and no whites there. Racemixing in eurpope and America will kill off the whites and allow for a BLACKED future

White bois can have their fun with the black thots. Hell, they can even raise our children for us if they want.

We'll keep slutting out the white girls in the meantime.

Yes please do white wombs need to be bred by BBC!

take it from me, kid. don't do it.

WRONG black women are the most beautiful women on Earth. You fags are just brainwathed by eurocentic culture and colorism if you dont like black women you are a fag

This familia

Reminder that OP is a paid shill spamming this everywhere.

>black guys are willing to pleasure our women in ways we'll never be able to
Can BASED BLACK GUYS get any more BASED?

Shut up bitch ass nigga black women are so good they deserbe 2 threads anyway so shut your ass up

is that kylie jenner on the left? thats one interracial relationship i don't approve of and im black.

Black women are the best if you are worth a shit you will find yourself a beauriful black queen and have some mixed babies the sooner the better

Daily reminder that this is what white women truly crave
youtu.be/mYc65UHJMx8
youtu.be/1YOnDXOL02c

kylie jenner is pure filth. a breathing garbage receptacle for black semen.

>wanting to breed a nigress
>wanting your children to have nigger genes
Disgusting

Black women are the only ones that know how to work a dick.

kek, the qt nigresses are lining up for men who have jobs like the Chinese swarms CORONIZING up the continent

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

White men take the best black women.

Black men take the worst white women.

Yes Goyim, breed with less intelligent races so that your children won't ever be smart enough to overtake us.

>Millions of Blasian master race mixed women
YES

Praise Yakub

>shaved pits
>waxed arms
:(

This is true. In the city I live in, every time you she a white woman with a black man, she's either an extremely ugly slob, a landwhale, or both. But whenever you see a white dude with a black woman she's the cream of the crop. Fit, well dressed and groomed, and relatively beautiful.

Man it seems like mulatto kids either come out beautiful, or ugly as sin. You never see just okay looking mudbabies.

White people will never be smart enough to overtake Jews anyway. Whites are to Jews as Niggers are to Whites.

Asians are the only ones who match Jews in intelligence.

> Robert DeNegro

>Asians are the only ones who match Jews in intelligence
And they overtake us in greed

It works when the woman is white and the father is BBC

I moved to Houston. Apparently Black chicks love me. I'll get HIV most def but they ride my cock like each pump raises their credit score.

The kid standing right next to him is alright looking, basically looks like a tanned young version of his dad with a fro. But holy fuck kill those other two with fire.

Are you a really skinny dude? Ive been told that black girls love skinny white guys.

She's one of those extremely rare cases where all the white traits overruled the black traits.

According to who?

Eh, maybe.

>Obama
>Drake
>Derek Jeter
It's the new master race

I think it has to do with the woman being ugly as fuck, and DeNiro being old and average.

Very cool responses, redpilled gentlemen

Can I ask if this is accurate or not?

She must feel so happy to know she has European dna growing inside her.

I actually wouldn't mind race mixing nearly as much if all the mullatos just came out looking like well tanned white people.

JUST

Go away Jew.

>saved as braaaap.jpg
>no farting
You got me all excited for nothing user. For shame.

white man/black woman marriages have lower divorce rates than black man/white woman and even white man/white woman

>#teamslave
Wow is that a thing now? Reminds me of my mom's best friend who she's been friends with since middle school, who is a black woman who married a white guy and absolutely loathes black men.

same tbqh

#blackmenaintshit

Probably true most of the time.

Doesn't change the fact that the white dude has to be a 5/10 or lower for the woman to choose a black dude over him.

I think it's worth noting that Rashida is at least a good ~75% white/jew