>GOP: New Leadership, New Outcomes
youtube.com/watch?v=toIDEvmTojQ
>TRUMP RELEASES NEW HILLARY ATTACK AD:
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
>TRAINWRECK: DNC 2016 Day 1 Highlight Reel
youtube.com/watch?v=cnhGMUKeq1A
>C.uckservative Anthem: Hillary the Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=lmgTxuwJebk
>DNC 2016 Day 1 Highlight Reel (JUST Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=lr1QTQHjjjQ
>Bernie Supporters Chant “Lock Her Up” at DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=CRMVk16SvH8
>Disgruntled War Vet Walks out of Hillary’s VFW Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=7VHeRsMzlgc

Other urls found in this thread:

snappytv.com/tc/2459739
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/russia-released-hacked-hillary-emails-2013-dnc-fears-will-release-20000-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5OQ6qvvW8
twitter.com/Sailingflyingd/status/758356439253422080
twitter.com/Sailingflyingd/status/758353843218329601
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/07/26/chief-mclay-to-speak-about-police-community-relations-at-dnc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

I need to explain something to the 4D chess memesters who think Trump has somehow "won" by exposing Hillary's hypocrisy.

It DOESN'T MATTER.

NONE OF IT MATTERS.

Hillary Clinton owns the mainstream media. She owns Twitter and Facebook. She owns the biggest political party on planet Earth. So what if a few nerds on the Internet know she's corrupt? 99% of the voting public will ONLY (repeat: O N L Y) hear the mainstream narrative, and will never spend a second questioning it.

This is her election, and it always has been. Get used to it. Democracy is a tired meme, and it's time to put it to rest.

snappytv.com/tc/2459739

>Muhammad

Can you go blow something up already?

post yfw you realized this

MAGA

Your cuckish defeatism has no power here, sven.

Back to your shed! Shoo! Shoo!

ASS

RAVAGED

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/russia-released-hacked-hillary-emails-2013-dnc-fears-will-release-20000-election/

>Brexit will never happen
>Hillary's unfavourables aren't above 50%
>more than 6% of Americans trust the media

reposting from last thread

HOLY SHIT AT THE DNC

AN ASIAN JUST SAID HE WAS COLORED

HOLY CRAP

Everyone knows Asians consider themselves to be White. What a cuck. Also hes gay.

WHAT THE FUCK, NIGE. NO BULLSHIT?

Will Ghost go wild?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5OQ6qvvW8

MADMAN PRESIDENT

/comfy/ af

Thank you for correcting the record

3RD DIMENSIONAL WATER POKER!!!!!!!

This isn't true unless you're 17, in which case it still isn't true, but you'll believe it.

Can I get the link to this tweet?

first for gaysian xD

Yeah

DNC Speech Template:

HELLO! My name is [name here] and I am [dividing identity/hardship/ethnicity] and I was the [first/only] [dividing identity] to [obscure accomplishment]. I will [advance identity division]. I am so grateful that we have Hillary Clinton to be our next president. Her [fictional virtue] will finally [fantastical unicorn policy goal]. As a [dividing identity], I know we can trust Hillary Clinton to stand with all [my dividing identity]. And we must never allow the presidency to go to [Trump is Hitler].

THANK YOU!

wow... really makes you think

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/russia-released-hacked-hillary-emails-2013-dnc-fears-will-release-20000-election/

>Hillary Clinton owns the mainstream media. She owns Twitter and Facebook. She owns the biggest political party on planet Earth
And she is still losing.

Guys

We have to help Trump on the AMA. Register an account and upboat the right comments and report the CTR-shills

WTF I HATE [name here]

then we remove the mainstream media

>HELLO! My name is [name here] and I am [dividing identity/hardship/ethnicity]
don't forget immigration status

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So will brexit lose?

I'll watch the rally now. Anything to look out for?

This speech is another example of Trump's god-tier charisma.

twitter.com/Sailingflyingd/status/758353843218329601

SHE PAID $2 MILLION FOR SOMEBODY TO COOK UP THIS FORMULA

Wow. They're barely showing crowd shots at the DNC and you can still tell that place is fucking empty.

Dude today alone he BTFO so hard it's almost a war crime. There are months less and more leaks coming. He's gonna win

How are you going to destroy isis?

>by making america great again

How are you going to make America great again?

>by destroying isis

>one
>uno
>un
>壹
>eins
when will they learn?

>And she is still losing.
For now. All they need to do is keep hammering people with anti-Trump messaging. This is how elections are bought, buddy.

>you have to register accounts at plebbit

fukken dropped desu senpai

EVERYTHING CUTE IT WAS THAT GOOD

>these low energy asians mumbling about their microidentities at dnc

>Hillary Cin'on

CHIMPOUT TONIGHT CONFIRMED

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/07/26/chief-mclay-to-speak-about-police-community-relations-at-dnc/

>Trump General
>MAXIMUM TREASON EDITION

Gonna be fun when Fat Donald's financial ties to Putin's inner circle are revealed.

Why are they concerned about those "yoga" e-mails? At least they could bluff that pff just release it it's yoga videos but them sperging out like this just amplifies the already strong streisand effect.

HAHAHA

who is this woman

Does Trump remind anyone else of Nixon ?

no DNC streams in OP?

Sounds good to me!

Should I watch it now? After the AMA? What?
There's too much happening tonight!

>This speech is another example of Trump's god-tier charisma.

It's an example of how sociopaths like you see the world very strangely.

>Wow. They're barely showing crowd shots at the DNC and you can still tell that place is fucking empty.

There were some shots on Breitbart after the mass walkout yesterday, and it literally did look half empty.

Can we get this in image format (like a word doc) for twitter spreading?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE'RE WINNING ON EVERY FRONT ASKEOFJWOMFOKSOPFNOSKPDEFKI

HOLY FUCK

DNC:
>as a proud GAYsian

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

>trump rally plays you can't always get what you want
>dnc plays one way or another

I really dont know

>shilly 1 posters

What do you think they have been doing for more than 6 months now?
Playing puppy videos 24/7?

This reminds me of all those Russian Nazis I hear about. Thanks for making me go hmmm

Syand by...

It was okay.

Hes had much better speeches but after watching the DNC it comes off as 10/10.

Fuck of Joe Scarborough rpooved that this convention was a success and a thing of #Herstory

hello lads first time on today. any polls today? good or bad let me know i can take it.

WHOSE GOING TO CEDAR RAPIDS FOR THE RALLY TOMORROW (AT THE SAME TIME AS HILLARYS SPEECH)???

Well unlike Hilary, she at least picked the phone.

>There were some shots on Breitbart after the mass walkout yesterday, and it literally did look half empty.
This means something!
But all the times the RNC was empty don't!
More brownnosing fanboy talk please!

Do you think he knew this or was this by complete fucking accident?
If he did, that's 5D Chess!

O-okay then, but HOW are you going to destroy ISIS?? (is this guy really the nominee, oh god)

>Okay so here is the stroy folks, we need to be tough and vigilant. And we need to be smart. Look at what is happening in Germany, I've friends from germany. Germany has turned into a hellhole. See those friends always spoke very highly of germany and now they don't even want to go back. All because of the immigrants pouring in to our country.

Remember when there was a poll showing Clinton lead in Kansas? Today a poll came out and Trump is leading by 17 points

>>trump rally plays you can't always get what you want

>tfw every rally ends with a musical message to Hillery and her globalist masters.

MY QUEEN

Its kind of scary how quickly she is going up in flames, and they haven't even 'officially' nominated her yet.

Kind of wish we could control the burn a little better. 3 months to go is a really long time, and our countrymen are quick to forget unless it was a foreigner that fucked us.

I feel like it would be more optimal to just crush her in the last month or something.

Collapsing her now gives her ample time to come back, and 3 months of Trump trying his hardest not to fuck something up.

Whatever though, I trust in Trump.

Hello Trump General!

HOOORAAAAY-MOVEMENT!

We sure showed those Bernie Sanders clucks, didn't we? Le lelelelel, but seriously, mega, pepe magic is real, am i doing this rite guys? xD

so anyways guys, I I bought the kuk statue like so many in our movement have done, I was thinking we could practice our pepe magic somewhere, somewhere IRL, where we can really summon forces of baal for overlords over at soro-I mean defeat those kuks working for Hillary Clinton and Correct The StatementTM.

I am thinking we could all assemble in an area where we could all meet up, preferably somewhere outside city limits but under the open sky(Bitches won't know about our beniss XDXDXDXD)

So anyways, I just want to get a feel for where we are from so we can meet up somewhere close. Post where you are from and your preferred nickname when we meet up(Alternatively you can post your social media account so I know who you are and make sure you are not a bot)

Also, I have heard that you guys might have some delicious "PC", I would appreciate it if some fellow white nationalists would send me some(I Know where to find it you nuubs, I just want to see what you got)

Thanks for your attention guys, ROW ROW THE BOAT, THE LAKE IS CLOSED HAHAHA

To show that you're the real deal, post your favorite african american hate picture, white pride worldwide am I right guys?

too bad it's not real

Except the swing state polls.
But hey, the alt-right crowd has sad little boners so that's something, right?

Praise Kek

Can you give me the short version?
I'll probably watch, but what were the highlights?

how hard is it to type twitter.com/ + that account name you see there

facebook m8

Boy that Netherlands shill sure is gung ho about his job. He must be a fresh recruit who really thinks he's going to Break Barriers here.

>literally hitler

Hello Friend

>But all the times the RNC was empty don't!

Before and after the convention don't count. But thanks for your attempt at Correcting The Record!

>All they need to do is keep hammering people with anti-Trump messaging.

They've been doing that, it doesn't work.

You better accept these progressive bills goy, you don't want us suffocating your economy don't you?

>BATHROOMS

:D

He's got the shrewdness of Nixon with the charisma of Reagan. He's a Republican Voltron. Why don't cuckservatives see this?

kek