FRENCHS of Sup Forums ARM YOURSELF!!

I have a tutorial for all you need because you know the country is going into a deep shit situation so i'll give you a few tips :

1 : Have a job/stable situation
2 : Most important thing : buy guns/weapons
- You can own pistol, AR15 rifles, bolt action rifle or thoses old black powder rifle.
You'll need a lot of money like 5000euros to be good
1 rifle 1 handgun shoud be enough
If you don't care about it you can just buy 10 rifles and 10 handguns
3 : buy assault gear + body armor ( pant, helmet, ches )
50+300 for assault gear
400+800 for body armor
500+ for helmet
500+ for pants
I suggest you to buy the highest quality if you are no scared of the price
4 : buy ammo ( it's oblivious )
5 : consider living in a rural area but it's not absolute need
6 : have a car
7 : if you have kids or wife, teach them everything they need to know
8 : store money/food/water

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE TIPS/

Other urls found in this thread:

bluedefense.com/body-armor/bullet-proof-pants-3a.html
sigmaaldrich.com/france.html
gilet-pare-balles.com/15-gilet-tactique
fr.msasafety.com/Head-Protection/Combat,-Tactical-&-Riot-Control/Helmets/TC-800-Series/p/000370006500001007
drivingfast.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing new. Post this shit on normiebook, we are already redpilled here.

Fucking stormfag

If you shoot someone in your property, you go to jail.

No the only good plan is to make good studies and leave this shithole.

Good for you but most peoples don't know !
So you prefer to surrender?
If you want to win you must not give a shit about dead and prison.

salut DGSI

You should precise that registering in a shooting club is necessary to get a license and then get weapons.

Also, I wonder, are weapons delivered in consideration of individuality or household?

If you get a license and can own 10 guns, and your wife does as well, can you own 20 guns at home?

Kek

t. Frenchman living in Switzerland

Why don't more French own guns if you guys are getting attacked by Muslims on the daily?

learn to hunt and gather wild plants. Yea, i collect cans of food too and noodles and shit, but if my house burns down in the SHTF or i lose it or I simply run out, then I will need to live off the land.
also practice fitness, run every day or every 2 days and workout. maybe pratice a martial art, and get a nice bowie knife or machete.

Bumperino frenchbros

Youve got pretty bad english for a frenchman

>So you prefer to surrender?
pottery

We are the second country in EU in number of firearm per capita after Finland

Why don't you shoot them?

Nothin illegal, everything i say is legal
Yes thanks, I thinks yeah, but your wife need to register too
some french are going to guns store but the laws are complicated so they are too lazy and give up buying guns
I wish I could but I live in the city, i'll works in a few months and i wont have much free time

>Thinking there will be anything left to hunt to gather if SHTF

There are too many people here, let alone in your even more overpopulated European countries. There will be nothing left within a matter of weeks if the food supply is disrupted. Every wild animal that can be eaten will have been already killed.

Do you guys have any woods there?

French are weak beta cucks.
This thread is dumb.

The problem with killing your attacker is that you'll have a body to deal with afterward, which brings a host of legal issues as says, especially in countries like France where Islamists have taken over the government. I think non-lethal deterrents are highly underrated and far too ignored. Has nobody thought about nigger-rigging a microwave to make a rudimentary active denial system?

Suppose Abdul tries to rush your 11-year-old daughter. He gets a painful little tingling sensation on the surface of his skin that makes it impossible for him to resist the impulse to run away. He may complain to the authorities, but about what? No proof, no recourse.

Says the faggot from a country that turned in its guns.

Nope. In a SHTF, most cities would have been bombed already, with nukes or normal bombs. the majority of city people would be dead. Then more would die from looting. and then the others die from drinking untreated water, and they die in a week. then comes dying from the elements, cold, or starvation. It's harder to hunt animals than you think, especially when you have little food left.

Also, the government would fence people into camps under armed rule. i'd be fine

practice hunting and gathering whenever you can

Yes
t.aussie with an airsoft illegal weapons

Or how about a luty gun?
t. Frenchman on vacation

>you prefer to surrender
You're French.

What's the point of being armed when any form of self-defense is illegal?

You want to survive? MOVE

M O V E
O
V
E

diseases too from bodies everywhere

There is no limit on the number of category C and D weapons you can own. There is a limit of 12 category B weapons, by person, even if they are in the same household.

>posting in a DGSI thread

Kek ok so America and France has guns but last time I checked you were the ones getting killed en masse by Muslims and niggers?
Sips tea. Damn I love being white. And safe. And not a cuck to Islam and niggers like you little bitches.
Continue with your fantasy thread now.

yup. Chaos in the first 3 weeks, but after that 90% of the country would be dead by then. I think mass suicides would be common.

Just build your own guns, or store fertilizer (nitrate or chlorate based) aswell as other chemicals.

dgsi?
It's now illegal to own guns legally?
I know a good website for chemical called sigmaaldrich.

Good luck to you, friends. Though i want you to consider moving. I don't think that your kind is the majority of people.

Yeah, heard about it.
Also conrad (the site that sells electronic shit w/ high prices) sells good full face respirators with the filters.

Although you can also buy potassium nitrate as a preservative (with the E code)

any good military pants that u can advice?

Well I've check the website and apparently they sell everything legally.
It's a very serious website.
Was kinda suprised to learn you can buy cyanide and nitrate legally.

Just check your country military store of ballistic store.
For france a ballistic pants is 700euros and protect you from all pistols caliber.

You can also find videos about the synthesis of combat gases, Nile Red is the channel

And also NurdRage covered the synthesis of sodium cyanide IIRC

As for the glassware, Le laborantain was a website that used to sell to individuals, not sure if they still do.

Shooting clubs are almost all full and rarely if never take registrations anymore, you have to know the guy who know the guy.
The only shot we have is black powder.

I wonder if those shitskins who shit up Chuck Hebdo were registered at a shooting club. No? Think eastern Europe my frog eating friends. If you plan on using firearms "in defense of your country" why go through the trouble only to end up being watched? There are plenty of Serbs who will get you what you need and for a decent price.

Must be nice living in a desert surrounded by a beach and having nothing to worry about except marauding herds of emus.

Are you that guy I've met a few days ago on a similar thread talking about chemical stuffs?
Ok, I also guess you need a good reason to buy these stuffs, right?

Tbh i live in south west of France and i don't see angry sandniggers often

The French FBI is baiting you guys. Bail from this thread froggies!

>ballistic pants

What the Fuck are you saying?

>all pistols caliber
Yeah sure

No, I'm not that guy, although I don't think you need a reason if you use the right suppliers,

Same as bulletproof vest but for your pants

they're designed so you're dick doesn't get blown off and to protect your arteries.

Kek, I'm a PCSI student in vacation, florida is a pretty cool state btw.
Godspeed America

>Tbh I see them often but less than the rest of France so I laugh at them for being cucks while I do nothing and my region is next on the list

> buy le scary guns

Go on a practice now and then. An automatic assault rifle is only as good as the shooter is capable.

Also, for the love of god, go vote for some right wing anti arab party. You want to stay alive? Prevent the muds and the cucks who serve them from getting into positions of power.

bluedefense.com/body-armor/bullet-proof-pants-3a.html
Ok, will the website do the job then?
sigmaaldrich.com/france.html

Finally I can ask some Frenchies, why the FUCK aren't you doing anything about the ongoing killings?

> no monies
> no stable situation
like half+ of population I guess. Wat do, summer fag ?

This desu

If they sell to individuals, yeah.

Just dont buy all your chems there, castorama and other big malls usually have chems like acetone or hydrogen peroxyde.

Also try not to buy the chemicals directly, buying the precursors and synthetizing them will help your blur your trails.

Get a shovel. Good as melee weapon and to dig mass graves. Also go vote the next time instead of sitting in a bunker pissing your pants.

We would at least do something if we kept getting attacked, unlike the faggot french and germans and Americans (until Trump gets in)

>bluedefense.com/body-armor/bullet-proof-pants-3a.html
>""""3a"""" ballistic mask and pants
I've serious doubts about the claims of this vendor

There is no need for automatic rifle
yeah I know, i'm not crazy, i'll cover my tracks and find good reasons.

>500+ for pants
> buy ammo

PRIORITIES, frogfriends!

a Day of Supply for a rifleman is about 200 rounds per day. How many days do you expect to fight? Prioritize! 10€ pants will be OK, a lack of ammo - nope.jpg

We can try handloading

OK HERE
gilet-pare-balles.com/15-gilet-tactique

Fuck off, you're embarassing.

Also, if you find instructions about the synthesis of explosives or other stuff, always try to check the amounts aswell as the safety procedures BEFORE doing anything.

Many times I had to adapt the amounts of certain recipes to stoechiometric amounts
Never synthetized any, just waiting for the happening

Nice

buy a gun m8
hey I never said i'm gonna make BOMB FBI!
You don't need anything special to order as long as you have the money
they even sell the GIGN/RAID helmet.

You got your bunkers, you absurdly neutral cuck, we live in the outside world, with real people ; instead of fucking dirtying a rolex with fluids while watching europe burn.

But attacking mudslimes with a stick doesn't seem great. Breiviks are nice, but that's not it. No we need to do it grouped à la Verdun. Just have to wait comfy and safe a few more months.

Easy things to acquire

A dagger. Forget the edgy manchild fantasy designs and other meme blades that fold.
You need a dagger that cuts on both sides that is one solid piece.
No serrated edge that can stick to clothes and not too wide or too thin. Preferably a protruding crossguard/quillon so your fingers don't have a chance to slide over the blade

Not bomb, traps, in case a dindu or a muhammad tries to get close to your house.
Or to simply familiarize yourself with explosives, know your enemy

How about the weird three bladed knife that is said to inflict massive damage?

That's a good stabbing knife. Too bad those are illegal in my faggot commie state

Man i wish i could buy a gallet TC 800 here :/

tfw I can
fr.msasafety.com/Head-Protection/Combat,-Tactical-&-Riot-Control/Helmets/TC-800-Series/p/000370006500001007

well i have 2 hours to France so i will probably just buy it

meme knife and it will always face more resistance to go through clothes or between bones
Besides you get the same results if you twist your knife while stabbing lol

No you can't, showing the page of the product is meaningless, there isn't any shop willing to sell that kind of product to civilians. You can only get it through official administrative means.

Just curious about my fellow countrymen: how many of you guys are BAC+5 or more?

I didn't want it anyways

Wow, nice! You just helped me decide on a new knife.

Kek at all the people thinking getting a gun in France is easy. I'll try to sum up all the options you have for all the frenchies and foreigners.

>MY AR-15
If it fires more than 30 rounds without reloading you can't own one, it's strictly forbidden.

>FORGET ABOUT HANDGUNS
All handguns using a non-meme round (yes, even .22LR) are classified as category B. To own a category B weapon, you need to be a registered shooter at your local shooting range.

You then have to pass the 3 routine shooting sessions to prove you know what you're doing (6 months minimum). You then need to ask permission from your local prefecture to legally own a category B weapon. It's only valid for 5 years, you have to own a safe to store your firearm, you can't buy more than 500 rounds of ammo per year.

>BUT BLACK POWDER
fuck off, what are you going to do, walk with a loaded 1858 at your belt at all times ?

>AT LEAST I CAN GET A HUNTING RIFLE SURELY ?
Actually yes you can, the majority of hunting rifles and shotguns are classified as category C. The only requirement is to have a current hunting permit, which you can get more easily. So you're stuck with Mr Winchester and Mr Benelli, sorry senpai

I 100% agree with you and that's why I suggest everyone to try get a CAT B even if it's hard because most club are full.

or faggots u can buy a cute AR-15 on tor ... or from your local muslims

so you end up in jail and never allowed to own guns again nah I prefer the legal way even if it's hard

>Buying firearms on tor
shiggy diggy doo

I absolutely do not encourage people to buy firearms via illegal means

welp if the civil war happens in France its better to have something that can kill

Jail is much better than a cucky death, please defend yourself Frenchbro

>If it fires more than 30 rounds without reloading you can't own one

Which isn't a problem since the standard magazine capacity for an AR15 is 30 rounds.

>All handguns using a non-meme round

All handguns are in category B, period. Regardless of caliber.

>ou can't buy more than 500 rounds of ammo per year.

1000, actually. No limit on reloading.

>fuck off, what are you going to do, walk with a loaded 1858 at your belt at all times ?

There are more reliable options, sure, but why not? If that's all you have it's better than nothing.
No one in this thread actually implied that guns are "easy" to acquire.

>the standard magazine capacity for an AR15 is 30 rounds
If you keep the last round in the chamber before reloading it technically makes it 31, so it's illegal. Not even joking, that's the little condition that makes owning an AR-15 illegal.

>why not?
It's dangerous to keep a weapon loaded at all times, especially with black powder. The best you could do is keep a loaded barrel on the side, but in every possible scenario unless you're Jerry Miculek you're fucked because of the time needed to prepare the weapon.

I get your point but in this country guns are not supposed to be kept on person without a very (very) good reason, hence why most options are impractical.

>active denial system
vereh interesten

I suppose you want to take the magnetron out of the microwave or take several and put them in parallel, and then put it through a heave duty microwave power rated coax cable or waveguide and then into an equally power rated directional antenna designed for the magnetron frequency

As far as I know you can purchase crossbows, bows and arrows in Europe. You can get swords and other melee weapons as well.

There are a shit-ton of DIY plans on the net for bombs, chemical weapons and even some home-made guns too, if you can get/make ammo but not the weapon itself.

Another idea might be to modify a deactivated gun, or replace parts of another gun.

>6 : have a car
drivingfast.net/

For anyone who needs it over there here is the bare basics you'l need if ever need to get away.

Forget about deactived gun, new laws extremely bad are coming for them

How bad has it really gotten France is civil war close ?

>ITT French boïs believing France is shit when maybe only UK and Germany are really a little bit better (life quality)

You get fucked anywhere else. They are poor, they don't have our infrastructure neither any benefits

Nah men life is actually good, we have nice places and we can have fun in a lot of different way.
We live the way we want and most people won't give a fuck about anything about you.

It's just that there is nooot so much jobs, just like fucking anywhere else in EU.
We're all falling but we some countries got pretty extrem high standarts before the plunge.

Yeah we might get civil war in like 5 tyears but it will be the same anywhere else

So don't leave France cause you got somepretty damn good shit here.

NorthOsetian turk french born talking, so ye muzz

Marhabaan, my French friends. It is to me, your friend Ahme-er, I mean, Francois, who is also the French.
Can I be of preparing myself with you guys? I promise I am not a terrorist.

Who says if you shoot someone you HAVE to tell the authorities? Just dump the body in the countryside or a river. Don't tell anyone. Profit.