Here's how this AMA will go

Here's how this AMA will go

>the_donald asks many shitty questions like "do u liek our epic memes?? XD" because they're retarded over there.
>Trump answers 2-3 sensible questions
>Reddit crashes in 5 minutes just like it did with Obama's AMA
>Redditors outside the_donald then prattle on for a week about how Trump only answered a couple questions
>They will ignore anyone pointing out how Reddit crashed or how they kissed Obama's ass after he only answered a couple during his AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uwval/hey_guys_were_having_an_ama_with_the_next/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tmjl0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tndl5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is this going down? Seems interesting.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uwval/hey_guys_were_having_an_ama_with_the_next/

half of you fags post on /r/the_donald dont act like you dont

I just made an account to ask our future potus a question, this site is really anoying to use.

For all of my questions I am going to start first with some sob story about having terminal brain cancer and hoping to get to vote for Trump before I die.

I recommend you lads do something similar if you want a chance of Trump seeing your question.

I also recommend you create several reddit accounts so that you can more easily spam questions.

You think these are good?

Dear Mr. Trump, I am one of your supporters from The Netherlands and I personally love your whole campaign, your anti-political correctness and love for your country through fighting the establishment. I would like to ask you a few questions:

1. The US has the highest Incarceration Rate in the world, when you're president, would you consider making marijuana legal and have people pay a fine for non-violent drug offences instead of putting them in prison, since putting these people there costs a lot of money as well.
2. Did you actually watch the ‘Can’t Stump the Trump #4” video you retweeted or was it one of your campaign people?
3. Will you tell Barrack Obama "You're fired!" when you've been inaugurated? That would make my day.
-Bart

They will only allow participation from accounts over a month old that have already participated on the sub. Sweet summer children.

>I just made an account to ask our future potus a question, this site is really anoying to use.

Yes, it's a terrible format but the real bad news is they are only taking questions from users with a history of posting there.

Lol, the auto mod will ban you. Read the sticky. They dont want trolls so new accounts wont be able to post.

Epic! Upvoted! It's a pic of me and 2 of my homies from the /r/donald! We make a lot of dank memes come upvote us!

It's reddit
Anything weed, green or norway prison gets approved

which side is really the numale side?

Yeah I just read that. Fucked up

Who knows.

>We will stop the trolls
>Let's just make a circle jerk of the same dank meme retards

They fucked up

The tiny respect I have for (((Milo))) keeps decreasing. First of he chickened out of a debate with (((Ben Shapiro))) and now he didn't go to the Swedish gay pride through a muslim ghetto, the one HE organised.

I guess I just got Jewed, again.

SRS has something planned. I have no idea what, but something.

Milo didn't organize the parade. He was disinvited by the organizers.

It's pretty smart, actually. Prevents brigades and infiltrators.

No you stupid go-guy, Milo is one of us! He's redpilled and alpha!

I think the purpose of this is mainly to start a new controversy, so it will be good if they do

At ready they have already worked the scenarios. The mods of the the donald knew about it before the reddit admins and they may have already shadowbanned the necessary srs agitators. It is out job to downvote the throwaways

I'm pretty sure he didn't go because 'security' reasons. I watches 10 min of the stream and it seemed safe enough.

Who cares? the_donald is our useful idiots. They constantly harp on and on about 'political correctness' without seeing the ultimate point of complaining about it.

IT HAS BEGUN
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

>t. reddit

came up with a decent and answerable question, posted at the time of only 15 replies or so..

.. got cucked by the "you need 500 combined karma" requirement

ITS HAPPENING. 3000 VOTES AND 8 GILDINGS IN 7 MINS

Here's my shitty question about space exploration and Mars and NASA

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tmjl0

Comments from brand new accounts are among those that will be removed by the automoderator. Accounts that are less than 30 days old AND that have less than 500 combined karma are ineligible and their comments will be automatically removed.

you just saved me the trouble

>Less than 10 mins
>5000+ comments

Why do Redditfags always have to ruin a good thing?

4400+ comments, 14 Gildings, 3600+ votes in 9 minutes. No 1 r/all.

ive a few reddit accounts over 500 karma and 1 month if anyone wanna ask through me let me know

What? I was criticizing reddit.

What a bunch of cuckolds.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE 14 YEARS OLD LMAO

I swear to fucking god if shit tier comments like these are what end up making it to the top..

This board is just Reddit at this point. He might as well do an AMA here.

DUDE SCIENCE AND EBIN GAY MAN LMAO

the comments are randomly shorted not top comments so all people get an equal chance of getting an answer.

>race war when
>do you support gassing all kikes
>how much do you hate niggers?
etc, etc.

this is good because his answers will actually be in writing and they will be either vapid or stupid or both

NASA is pretty important though, although not the highest priority

DUDE SNOWDEN LMAO

That was a good question faggot

No, they are randomly sorted for now to let readers see each one equally and thus downvote or upvote each one equally.

In 15 minutes or so the sorting will switch to "best", which means best comments by downvote / upvote ratio. These are what Trump will see.

>anyone who has been registered to Leddit for more than 30 days can contribute
>waaaaaaah, my 1-day-old ShitposterMcCuck anonymous throwaway accounts can't ask my deeply important questions about why Drumph is Hitler lol lol lol lol lol epip meme bro

If the mods of /r/faggots want to contribute they can do so on their mains.

I See it's true what they say
Sup Forums really is a reddit colony

Seems like a ok question to me.

A financial blackhole like NASA is not important, and it hasn't been important since the 80s. And I hope someone who's been extolling the virtues of the private marketplace won't fall for the NASA bullshit.

They can have funding when they stop fucking around.

Also, keep in mind, plebbit turned on Sanders during his AMA when he wasn't 100% on board with NASA.

The point is not to answer questions. The point is to generate buzz and attract more normies.

>hurr durr
I only visit r/the_donald
And now I'm waiting for what Trump will say.

As long as it generates liberal butthurt and gets people talking about him, who cares?

>some subreddit about shitting on trump is featured today
Oh wow, what a coincidence.

The thread is already up and preloaded with retarded questions waiting to be answered. I skimmed a couple. Fuck I thought this place was bad but they're like a different kind of retarded over there

Nigga you are bound by gravity to this dirt ball.

DUDE CAN I SUCK YOUR COCK MR TRUMP LMAO

how do I see Trumps replies?

i have a 700 karma account 2 months old
if anyone want it just reply

He will reply in 10 mins Aussie bro

His secret is modafinil.

do they just appear?

Fucking reddit is shit

>mfw I have 3 old accounts there

SUPER MALE VITALITY

All the "best" questions will go out the top in 9 mins and his replys will be under them

dude weed lmao

how are people on reddits liberal boards reacting to this?

Litterly half the questions are about DUDE WEED LMAO and NASA.

I just want to know if he will say to Obama "you're fired" during the auguration speech and if has actually seen the Can't Stump the Trump vid he retweeted.

I have no idea, I find it impossible to browse this retarted site.

>don't EVER go to reddit even to ask Donald Trump a question
makes you think

10,315 points (74% upvoted)
21,489 votes
holy shit the brigading

>tfw only 300 karma so you cant ask trump a question

A disabled guy and a literal child is what you are calling cucks

pick your battles nigga

found the hacker Sup Forums

Is he really going on there? That's pretty brave or really stupid.

Why not have a friendly Q and A in downtown San Francisco? They love him

what's your problem?

The reason people hate him is because they just dismissed him due to the smear campaigns

His polls skyrocketed after RNC BECAUSE people are starting to get to know him, not just a billionaire ivory tower figure.

This reddit AMA is a strong move, do not doubt the don again or manfort will be in your closet 2night

mfw I'm banned from r/the_donald and all I wanted was to ask hime to legalize dude weed

i doubt he goes on there personally. hell just have someone sort out the good questions and then let them be answered in his name

Don't worry, half the questions are about dude weed lmao

How does reddit damn work I dont understand.

>the faggots comment gets most points and extreme dicksucking

I thought the_donald was a known Sup Forums proxy?

I've avoided this place for a while since it's gotten far too circlejerky for my liking

same boat

He said he was doing this in his plane on the way to Toledo. If he tweets his own shit, why not this?

hahahaha

That's all I care about. America is fucked either way so I figure I'll at least vote for the person who wants to let me get high while they destroy the US and subsequently the rest of the world.

>An AMA on Reddit ?
>By Donald Trump ??
>Why don't you show us your tax returns ???
>Is it because a lot of your income comes from Russian oligarchs ????

>1. The US has the highest Incarceration Rate in the world, when you're president, would you consider making marijuana legal and have people pay a fine for non-violent drug offences instead of putting them in prison, since putting these people there costs a lot of money as well.

STOOOOOOOOOOP

MARIJUANA IS A STATE'S RIGHTS ISSUE, NOT A FEDERAL ONE

CENTRALISTS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most the questions, as of now, are legit

Its on the_donald and not the regular AMA board

It'll be interesting none the less

can milo please fuck off?

i just made an account a couple of minutes ago and heres my question

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tndl5

i wonder if its still up tho

Writing in all caps and surrounding it by "dude" and "lmao" doesn't make them weird or bad questions.

Yeah, the mods are probably going to keep things from getting out of hand. However, I do wonder if Mr Trump has his own mods looking over his shoulder and checking every one of his replies, to prevent something really wrong from popping up.

Nope. Accounts younger than 30 days is deleted automatically

>MARIJUANA IS A STATE'S RIGHTS ISSUE
Yes, that's why it needs to be decriminalized at the federal level. That way the states can decide for themselves whether or not it should be legal, instead of having states that legalize it get dicked on by Federal faggots because "hurr still federally illegal"

TRUMP ANSWERS FIRST QUESTION

>saying literally nothing