You wake up one day

you wake up one day

you look at the mirror

you realize you're now a nigger. forever.

what do you do? besides suicide of course

fuck white bitches

obviously

Move to Sweden

Try and kill as many people for BLM as possible. It's like the ultimate false flagging opportunity, and my life is over anyway.

I actually had one of those moneyboxes about 10 years ago, kek

Beat up liberals with impunity.

Good luck. Only the top 10% of negros have any luck at all.

try and do something that could actually help the rest of the community, of course - be it by trying to work on the nigger way of life in the US, or by simply just making a company that provides jobs for millions.

If a black person is by sheer dumb luck of genetics as smart as the average white, then frankly they should be persuaded to have children with another smart woman, be it of the same color or otherwise - only if the reproduction rate for whites is above replacement.

Therefore, the black community will actually literally genetically benefit from this, 100%, as well as America as a whole.

However it would probably just be for the best if niggers simply just returned to Africa, and fixed that shit up, as they are literally smarter than the majority over there, even without education.

Stay away from the cops, that's for damn sure. My new instincts would compel me to chimp out and get shot.

Sad thing is this logic will disappear as soon as the transformation begins.

This is statistic 98,833,322 signing off.

Shiieeeet. Waking up as a nigger in Sweden would be great. If anybody criticizes me I can call them a racist, I dont have to work because I am a filthy negroid so the whites will support me. An exciting life of handouts and crime with no real repercussions would be waiting.

Fuck white women.

First time for everything.

No one said they'd be fucked willingly. We're niggers, after all. Raping white women is what we do.

Get a job on affermative action and date white women since the liberal media put into their mind that diversity is better. I don't care if they suffer from white guilt and are only dating me to look better themselves. All I care about is wrecking that ass and seeding her white eggs.

oh, look nothing changed

kek

Nuffin

AY YO

*SMACKS LIPS*

HOL UP

NIGGA WTF

It could be worse
I could be Pole

>claim to be a poor traumatized war victim
>get free pass on raping women on train stations

what if it turns out that all black people are actually just cursed and we have the ability to uncurse them and make them human again do we have an obligation to

nothing would really change. i would still stay inside and sell 3d penises on second life.

Move to zeffrica, claim progressive-rands,start a brewery or winery, get 10/10 colored waifu

This, basically

>what do you do?
Get the hell out of Poland, quick!

Pretend to be a pan-african black supremacist and influence as many black people as possible to go back to Africa.
YOUS WELCUM WHITEY!

go to a blm rally and not get called a racist
do a mic check without being called a racist
make fun of an entire race of people without being called a racist
go on that one reparations website and ask for some stupid shit.
get into med school b/c black lol gg
then idk, probably get like 13 scholarships or something

>go to US
>befriend local niggers (as I'm now their homie)
>get them to steal cars
>sell the cars cheaply in Poland
>get rich
>when busted, say I dindu nuffin and I'm a gud boi
>sue everyone I can for racial discrimination
>collect settlements
>get even richer
>make a rap album about my exploits
>get even more rich
>spend the rest of my days sunbathing on Vanuatu and eating chicken

First, I'd be starteled by the man behind the glass window. I'd beat my chest, smash my fists to the floor and scream to try and scare him away.
After 10-15 minutes or so, I would realise I was looking at my own reflection before I head for KFC.

Get a 40 ounce of Slitz malt liquor, pull my pant`s down to my ankles and chimp out.

Wouldn't in this scenario it be best for you to become successful and persuade your fellow blacks to return to Africa?