Loud music

Is there any country in which it is strictly prohibited to blast shitty music? I can't stand this shitty anymore, I wish I had grenades and guns like the americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/man-jailed-after-refusing-police-orders-to-turn-down-radio/news-story/bba9f48eaaea31d9486c9539310ba2e7
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=DG_xYSWvZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=7iS_u6LD6YU
youtube.com/watch?v=WSUobKsozcg
youtube.com/watch?v=mjnARqamWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=rTeObJmb7hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iEYyfiisEgk
youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A&list=PLA6B239361CC92D14
youtube.com/watch?v=uEg5YK7H4r8
youtube.com/watch?v=ArwcHjmsw3A
youtube.com/watch?v=1oXQ1ReafC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly think we and American niggers are the only people who do this.

oh boy wait till you hear the shit gypsies blast down here in the balkans

Can't be worse.
It's 23:00 and they are blasting garbage, I'm like 200-250m from the party and can hear it like it's next to me.

Third world

there's only one way this can end
blast shitty music louder

no, unless he is playing screamers on loop they would not be bothered by it.
brazilian brother, you must learn how to toy with electricity in order to silence their obnoxious speakers.

i shoot at a local shooting range a few times a year. do you have shooting ranges in brazil? here you can shoot all kinds of guns no questions asked.

Taliban-era Afghanistan

A guy in my state got imprisoned for it
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/man-jailed-after-refusing-police-orders-to-turn-down-radio/news-story/bba9f48eaaea31d9486c9539310ba2e7

I've been dealing with lousy neighbors since January. They buy drugs too and always invite people over, they never sleep there. Music, shouting and stomps from 10 pm to 5 am. Police arrived four times but they can't do shit, just invite them to stop their music, once they leave the neighbors start again.

This people even say I am the one who is causing trouble, they're not causing any because it their house (but they rent).

I have a camera outside and a microphone to record everything they say. I'm currently making a demand for drugs, because the process for loudness is so slow and they just have to pay around $100 bucks, and the process took 6 months already. The land owner told us he won't renovate their contracts but it's been a year already and I don't hear my neighbors as if they were leaving soon.

They have tried to hit me once and they were drunk. The police arrived and didn't do shit.

I want them dead, but won't fuck up my life because of a bunch of losers like them. The problem is they're fucking my sleep and I'm exhausted.

Their time will come friends but for now endure.

We don't have this culture, only criminals and pigs own guns here.
I don't want to live under islamic rule.
>but won't fuck up my life because of a bunch of losers like them
This is my life summary in Brazil.
this is great.

Only old people and kids live in my street, no loud neughbours for me.

pls post gypsy music

Yeah but most people are too dumb or too poor to go to those places
I think music in parties is okay but I don't fucking get people who put loud fucking music on the middle of the fucking day to do house work.
The maids on my street turn on those poor people music as soon as they arrive at 8AM and only turn it off when they leave at 5PM every fucking day. And I can't do shit because of the "lei do silencio" (the silence law) that only works from 10PM to 8AM.
My alternative was to call to their bosses (my neighbors) and complain and now they're on the hook cuz if I complain about noise they get fired.
Kids are the loudest thing in the world, every time some kids begin to scream on the in front of my house I just turn on the sprinklers at full pressure (it sprays the street too at full power) and turn on my car so they think I'm about to leave the house and run them over

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=DG_xYSWvZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=7iS_u6LD6YU
youtube.com/watch?v=WSUobKsozcg
youtube.com/watch?v=mjnARqamWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=rTeObJmb7hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iEYyfiisEgk

essential manele memecore

We have home owners associations which can kick you out for being loud.
Also you can call in a noise complaint and the police can shut down the party

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A&list=PLA6B239361CC92D14

youtube.com/watch?v=uEg5YK7H4r8

this reminds of some IPTV channels i found when i first bought an android TV box. so i was checking random channels in random countries and found some bulgarian channel and they were all gypsies playing low budget music. very funny.

my neighbor next door had some kind of a subwoofer i think, i could hear only very low frequency sounds, not very loud but you could almost feel the house shaking. i was really mad then i found out he died of brain tumor and those were his final days.

>i was really mad then i found out he died of brain tumor and those were his final days.

What happens if you call the police?

The third one there with Florin Mitroi is actually pretty catchy.

lmao a friend of mine always plays that first one in the car
sounds so fucking ridiculous
second one just sounds gay as fuck

yes, very very sad and i felt a little ashamed that i was kinda selfish not knowing what was going on. i saw him a few times a few months before. he bought this house basically to die in privacy apparently. his wife and little daughter visited him a few times and i thought they were divorced so they lived separately. then after he died i met his father cleaning up the house and he told me. they sold the house recently. such is life.

I'm glad you are a man of taste
your friend must be deaf, can't believe this garbage is exported

pretty much any braindead shit with decent rhytm is succesfully imported here desu

>decent rhytm

Stop whining, pussy. You get what you pay for.
Buy a house with more property, or just buy something in a place with a strong homeowners' association.

You clearly don't know how fucked up things really are.

Scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=ArwcHjmsw3A
use this to counter the sound. works best if you use headphones

Yeah, man, I would feel the same. Such is life indeed.

Bollocks this shit went to Romania..I don't believe it.

no need to be an asshole.

I don't know if it's actually popular or not here, maybe my mate is some kind of shitty Brazilian music connoisseur

>how fucked up things really are
I do. I grew up in a small, dying town outside of Chicago. I didn't want to stay there, so I worked hard to get out. Now I live at the end of a private road in a nice little New England town.
Then again, I'm not a victim.

This is crazy.

He's the one calling his neighbor's music shitty.

i understand you pain
i sometimes want to massacre my neighbours too for blasting shitty music too

Is it not hard to tell based on the property itself whether or not people will blast shitty music around it?

but you are being rude to him without knowing anything about his situation. maybe it is like that everywhere where he lives.

>if someone bothers you, leave your home
Hmmmm

Why aren't you listening to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1oXQ1ReafC4

Buy some Monero to hire a hitman to fuck them up

Nobody gonna mention Japan?

You aren't even allowed to talk to your gf on trains or everyone looks pissed at you