Why do Americans shit their pants?

Why do Americans shit their pants?

at my job we have designated fecal cubicles where anyone can shit their pants without being judged

when you gotta go you gotta go

it's fun and the warm soggy sensation feels good. the preceding fart is always delicious

As long as you are wearing your designated shitting pants its not really a problem

Oh okay

Designated Shitting Pants?

Yes

If you don't shit your pants on a semi-regular basis, you're not taking enough risks in life.

i never shit my pants before is it really that common?

For Americans, yes.

Kek

Nice to see my comment screencaped

It's often used as a method of class identification, if you shit in public frequently it shows how well fed and nourished you are- of course the color, consistency, and aroma of one's poopy pants is critical. Generally high fiber poops are sought after, as they are more expensive for the digestive system to produce, as well as having a more outstanding appearance and odor.

WTF I HATE AMERICANS NOW

You could have at least waited for the other thread to die before you used this shitpost.

Why are these threads being made twice daily?

Fairly certain there is a kind of medication used by diabetics, high-blood pressure or something that cause an oily shit to discharge. It's often why these photos are of obese people. It's not common and I highly doubt they even realize it.

It is a show of wealth. If you can eat so much to the point you are shitting yourself regularly, then the ladies know you must have cash and will be all over you.

It's the food we eat, especially in the south. I was raised up on a diet of sugar.

POO IN PANTS

Looks like we got an angry amerishitter.

Most of us wear diapers but will never admit it.

Assert dominance

I want to eat a Big Mac now

Damn you Norway

I've never shit myself but my mom pisses herself every few weeks.

In on slide thread. Saged

Is your mom 90

>Mfw pooped my pants on penis inspection day.

I shit my pants every time I get shot ;)

>be me in middle school
>always fart in class to be funny
>shit my pants one day
>xd

Whose pants am I supposed to shit?

DELETE THIS

They teach their kids that it's fine.

Is this seriously unusual to you Eurofags?

Usually I shit myself at the end of the work week. It doesn't feel as bad as you think it does.

Proxy detected. Meme harder next time.

>Americans are this desperate to cover it up.

I thought I had everybody by my side,
But I went and blew it all sky high,
And now she won't even spare a passing glance
All just because I (fffrrrrtt) shit my pants

YANKEEDOODOO IN LOO, NOT IN SHOO

>*plop*

Holy shit, streetshitters are trying SO hard to push the meme onto someone else, it really is pathetic.

If your threads weren't shit, your cover wouldn't get blown so easily, ranjeet.

Say that to my face faggot, there's nothing wrong with occasionally letting one loose in your pants. Have you never been caught in traffic?

Typical NEET babby who has no idea what it's like to be a man. Sometimes we men shit ourselves, because in life there's a little thing called work that makes it too inconvenient to go to the bathroom.

>Norwegian intellectual

I had no idea that this was a thing but I'm amused by it.

Pic related

Nice proxy Amerifat.

What is your point?

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>WALMARTS

(You)

shit happens

>Be Norwegian
>muh Vikings
>muh pure heritage

Kek. All of your succesful white men moved here to the free world to make their money. I don't see a Norwegian being the Savior of the West do you?

while at work when i fart sometimes it'll be wet and leave red juices in my shorts

i think it's because i'm mildly lactose intolerant and eat cheese for breakfast often

I sharted a little bit at the Hagia Sofia last year. After three days of horrible indigestion and diarrhea brought on by discount kebab, I thought I was finally well enough to see the sights. Saw most of the standard tourist stuff before I decided to finally visit the building I'd been reading about for decades. Just as I was admiring the iconoclast crosses surrounded by Arab calligraphy, I felt it coming on.

Never bet on a fart and lose.

At least I was near enough to the bathroom.

See those big huge pipes running along the top of this Walmart? To an uneducated onlooker, you might think those are air conditioning units. This is somewhat true, but they're reconditioned for another purpose. They actually possess large vacuum units on the roof to help pull the stench of people shitting their pants away. Walmarts are particularly bad, so these units are pretty much necessary to keep from passing out. At my local Walmart, actually, the vacuum units suffered a malfunction, and the smell was allowed to propagate and fester. It looked apocalyptic on the inside, several people passed out and there was vomit everywhere. The store was closed for about a month. When the vacuum machines work, though, it's not that bad so long as you know who to avoid (it's a safe bet to avoid fatties, but obviously anybody with a brown stain is a no-go). The bigger stores (like the Super Walmarts) generally have more robust systems.

Nope, we stay here and make our own country great instead of fighting for Israel.

I'm a girl, and girls don't poop

What's the big deal about shitting your pants every once in a while? EVERYBODY has done it as some point or another, maybe when they were younger, but still. If you're making fun of somebody else engaging in a healthy and common bodily function, you're not only immature but you're also a hypocrite. Americans are more relaxed and less uptight than Europeans so we don't throw a fit when somebody isn't wearing an Armani suit during a food run to WalMart.

Because you aren't relevant enough for Israel to care good goy. You'll become the next Sweden the second they realize how white you still are.

We're saving our hamburger meat for later

Shit post
Not pants