American Cinema is Dead

I don't watch many movies anymore since I don't have much free time and when I do, I mostly watch anime, but I watched Logan yesterday because my gf got a copy.

It's fucking trash. Horrendous story arc, depressing as fuck, cookie-cutter plot, cut-out characters and PC/diversity/affirmative action casting.

I'm pretty much done with watching Hollywood movies.

Anyway, anime's now 100x better than Hollywood and I don't feel like I wanna punch a hole in the wall after watching a fucking movie.

What the fuck happened to America? What the fuck happened to American cinema? It's so fucking sad.

>I don't watch many movies anymore since I don't have much free time and when I do, I mostly watch anime

stopped reading here

>>>/kys/

You're fuckin' trash.

say what you will but anime's so much better than this sewage that pours out of hollywood.

hollywood literally poisons your mind.

this has gotta be bait

>I mostly watch anime

>this has gotta be bait
bait? why do you say so? movie was fucking garbage. it was basically democratic pro-immigration propaganda.

fuck off weeb

>Anyway anim-
Wow you ruined your thread in record speed

>I mostly watch anime
aka the worst kind of media ever invented
even the supposed "good" anime is absolutely retarded shit made for autistic jap kids without any amount of subtlety

Anime has 0 artistic merit.

>Anyway, anime's now 100x better than Hollywood

Wrong. It has negative artistic merit. It actually sucks out artistic merit from the rest of the world. Other things actually suck more just because of the existence of anime. For example: Blade Runner was made worse with Ghost in the Shell, because now a god-tier movie gets mentioned in the same breath as this weeb shit.

He's not wrong though. This piece of shit was so hyped up by Sup Forums and every fedora wearing nerd on the planet and was absolutely underwhelming.

I think hollywood is alienating anyone who is old enough to remember the cinema not being over saturated with super hero movies.

Well it is Marvel. What did you expect?

>I mostly watch anime

stupid faggot, watch more films you plebeian bitch

>I mostly watch anime

t. esteemed critic

why are you on an anime site?

>hates cookie cutter plot
>only watches anime

something doesn't add up...

Lol @ plebs equating Hollywood with all American cinema

stay pleb mate

The only movie worth rewatching released this year so far Is JW2. The rest range from okay to shit.

it belongs to us now, you pathetic loser. the weak must fear the strong.

>despressing as fuck

this is a flaw why?

>PC/diversity/affirmative action casting

oh, now I see you're just a fucking retard

Logan = A bunch of white men sacrifice themselves for some mexican girl and her diversity friends.

You know it's true.

Logan = A corporation outsources it's underground mutant research to mexico because of it's lax humanitarian regulations.

are they trying to brainwash me into thinking we should build that wall?

>doesn't have a lot of free time
>browses the chan
>tries really hard in his post to point out existence of non-existent gf

doesn't change the fact that a bunch of old white men sacrificed themselves for a bunch of illegal mexicans.

doesn't change the fact that they spent the whole movie running from a large corporation run like a drug cartel