Who was the worst?

Who was the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMvJ_fLoVkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jerry's parents

Cosmo

Worst as in dumbest character Kramer. Worst as in legitimately awful person George.

Elaine

Elaine. She was just an obnoxious cunt who got away with everything because she had...well, a cunt.

George>Elaine>Kramer=Jerry

>it's a bizzaro episode

How many times did Friends rip off Seinfeld?

One of my faves didn't even make this list. Objectively not as hot as others, but I always had a thing for the PBS chick. She went on to play a MILF in a couple things like Nip/Tuck.

>le awful person meme XD
Name one awful thing any of them did wrong about from Jerry stealing the marble rye of the old lady.

the jewish cast member

George killed Susan

>have your own show
>use it to get into some top shelf 90s pussy

>I found a shitposting thread today Gene.
>Well what did you Kevin?
>I immediately reported it to the moderators for proper deletion.

Worst character was Jerry. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.

George faked a disability to get his own restroom

He didn't fake it, it was a misunderstanding he had to keep up with.

Only accidentally and indirectly.

Elaine, specially during earlier seasons

Kek

>he had to keep up with
A moral person would have explained the misunderstanding

yeah she's nice i forget that episode

Kramer put the balm on

The better question is, how many times did other shows rip off Friends?

Kramer, he couldn't even be the master of his domain for 2 minutes.

He didn't need it. He was banging a teenager during the peak Seinfeld years.

>that episode of Married with Children where Al starts watching Friends after noticing Jennifer Aniston isn't wearing a bra

>jew
>acts like /ourguy/
I'm conflicted

Jerry and Elaine encouraging a married couple to split up and physically fighting George when he tried to reconcile them

Out of those 4? Elaine.
I was watching the Mulva episode the other day. George knows that Jerry forgot her name, so he tries to make her say it. If it were Elaine she would've gave her smug smile and ask Jerry to introduce her, knowing he couldn't.
George is selfish, doesn't give a damn about stepping over anyone to save himself, but he at least doesn't enjoy other people's suffering. He even feels bad if he thinks he caused it every now and then.

kramer is a piece of shit, jerry is a conceded piece of shit, elaine is an unemphatic piece of shit, and george was a back stabbing piece of shit

wasn't she George's gf?

Jerry drugged a woman so he and George could play with her toys. Not to mention George slipped his boss a mickey (or at least tried to, don't remember the episode enough).

Why does Elaine look better now then she did 20 years ago???

If they split up so easily, the marriage was doomed from the start.

>Not to mention George slipped his boss a mickey (or at least tried to, don't remember the episode enough).
He did and then was trying to get him to not drink the spiked drink after he was offered his job back but then his boss started belittling him in public at the bar so George told him to drink up

The Jewish one

This is the answer tb h fäm

>guys did you see it, I made the joke that's already been made in this thread
>le jews looooooooooooooool

Elaine. Total cunt.
George. Murderer.

goddamn
that jew cum got pumped into all of them

>i don't think about the age issue, my friends don't
seinfeld is based

Goerge has an excuse for being a dick. He is short and ugly, probably been discriminated for this his entire life. Even his parents treat him llike a chump.

Jerry and Elaine are terrible human beings. They have better jobs and social lives than your average person, they are fairly attractive for their race and seem to have active sex lives. Still they are cynical as fuck and mock people that are less fortunate. No dignity.

Kramer is not really a bad guy. He's just fucking dumb, perhaps because of mental retardation or emotional trauma.

I don't understand how Kramer breaks so much shit and never has to pay for anything? He's a giant toddler.

such as?

Kavorka

Broke all those computers and just said, "I owe ya one"

Hello, Jerry...

I counted these last time I watches all of it, although I did not have season 1 at the time.
Arrests: Jerry 2, George 4, Kramer 6, Elaine 1

Indirect kills: Jerry 1, George 2, Kramer 2, Elaine 1

Most of the shit he breaks is Jerry's and Jerry seems at peace with Kramer's autism.

George ate an eclair from the trash

Do you mean worst person? If so, George. tfw he's the one I related to most

damn she has big tits

He burned a cabin to the ground with those cigars

>Indirect kills: Jerry 1, George 2, Kramer 2, Elaine 1
Who besides Susan?

he has some weird honor among thieves moral code and would have a pointless life without Jerry in it

It wasn't touching anything but the plate it was on. There's nothing wrong with that.

>he's got a type....

>Jason Alexander: 'Seinfeld' Killed Off Susan Because Actress Was "F—ing Impossible" to Work With

that's like saying that shooting a person with cancer is ok.

good luck in court.

Elaine loved her creampies. She literally scoured new york, so she can continue to take loads.

Nevertheless in the same episode he shoved an old woman to the ground when the fire started

Good, I hated Susan and it would have sucked if they'd gotten married.

Reminder that Puddy is objectively the best character and best person

All thanks to the JERRY-system

1. Joke about observations.
2. Endure her interests and opinions.
3. Rail pussy.
4. Retardedly obsess over a small flaw.
5. Yearn for new pussy and dump current girl.

holy fuck she is hot. i don't blame jewry seinfeld for banging that loli wew

It was in the trash. It came into contact with a lot of airborne trash particles when it was put in the trash. It was trash.

The people from the Andrea Doria.
Fuck those assholes.

>yfw that 5 step system got a skinny jew more pussy than you will ever get with your Bow-flex and self-confidence forums

>loli

the one where newman kills jerry's family and wears their face as a face

>it's a 90''s born queer tries too hard to fit in episode

The chips were down and he feared for his life, you can't blame a man for what he does when the adrenaline hits, Jerry.

Do you think he could kickflip on a skateboard? Like once he got the women back to the apartment he would do skateboard tricks and they would hump?

>that feel when these shitty shoops creep you out more than anything else on this entire site

Jerry possibly kills Manya with the pony remark. George kills Susan and J. Peterman's mother when he shocks her by saying "Bosco". Kramer tells a guy to poor gatoraid on an old guy and he dies from pneumonia, also he shows a suicidal patient at the hospital where the elevator is before he jumps. Elaine ignores Russel and says she might respect him if he worked for green peace, he joins and dies on the ocean.

Worst character was Elaine by far. Her attempts to be cool and edgy never worked and it was just awkward watching her try and act like one of the guys.

Jerry killed Fulton with the pachyderm story and he also killed the furniture/desperado guy, indirectly.

Kramer also killed that woman with the big ball of oil

Kramer. He was by far the least funny.

What kind of a world do we live in where heros are cast as villains? Brave men, as cowards?

What about when Jerry is in the pharmacy and the guy thinks he works there and he recommends medicine that would kill him?

newman was literally Sup Forums

I was studying the Guggenheim in art history and I immediately thought of this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=CMvJ_fLoVkY

>that episode where Elaine thinks her boyfriend is black and he thinks she's hispanic and their disappointment over being "just a couple of white people"

Burning down Susan's house
Exposing Susan's dad as a fag
Kissing during Schindler's List
Parking in the handicap spot
Laughing at the fat guy who got mugged

>wanna shop at the GAP?

Jerry didn't kill desperado, witchy woman killed desperado

>Exposing Susan's dad as a fag
What? I don't remember this..

This is the worst one by far. All the rest are pretty indirect, but that is straight up killing.

>Burning down Susan's house
Accident

>Exposing Susan's dad as a fag
Accident.

>Kissing during Schindler's List
It's okay because they're Jewish

>Parking in the handicap spot
Literally everyone has done this at some point in their lives

>Laughing at the fat guy who got mugged
Who cares?

You sound like a homosex

The letters from John Cleever.