He's supposed to be intimating?

He's supposed to be intimating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Trejo#Early_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn to spellcheck you fucking mong

He's intimidating in the way cornering a small monkey or marsupial would be. His small stature and ferociousness makes for a nimble/agile attack.

im pretty sure if he flicked your forehead it would shatter the same as if someone shot you point blank with a revolver

Lrn 2 be intuit... dickhead...

That's actually tall for a Mexican. The average height for Mexican males is 5'4.

yeah i never understood the appeal of this old man spic and why he is always cast as some sort of tough guy when he just looks like a mexican grandpa

Figure you've never fought a manlet OP?

Admit it, you'd shit yourself if he came at you.

are manlets supposed to be proficient fighters??

He was good in desperado.

liberals think he is #based

im pretty tall and cautious around short mexicans cuz they're craft as fuck might have a pipe bomb

if they can fil a truck with scrap they can improvize a bomb

Once Inside your defense, a ferocious manlet will destroy you.

5'6" is tall for a mexican

>intimating
how does someone even fuck up that hard

5'2" 151lbs, thicc

This
I'm a spic and I'm the tallest of my senpai at 5'5

He intimated your mother

I always assumed he was like 6ft or something

Honestly, yeah.

Ran into more than a few manlets in service, and those assholes fight, really fight.

Had one guy in my company that honestly looked like a child, about five feet to his name at best.

That asshole could hold his own, proven through a previous deployment in the 2nd assault on Fallujah

Guy looked like a child, but have no doubt that that little fucker knew more about combat than I did.

Of course he is "intimating"

Danny Trejo isn't even close to 5'6".

I pissed next to him at a urinal at a Lakers game. He didn't wash his hands.

Holy shit's he's 5'6"?
Fucking movie magic man..

>That asshole could hold his own, proven through a previous deployment in the 2nd assault on Fallujah
I was there for that. What unit?

>Manlet rage
>On top of latino fury
Its like a tazmanian devil, man.

>tfw 6'1" Mexican American
>tfw playing soccer has made me into Chad
>tfw I pound white woman in college regularly

I'd place money that he could knock you out in one punch

Trejo is former Cartel and has probably killed people and gotten away with it. Doesn't matter of you're 5'6 or 6'6 if you're willing to go that far.

saw him in burbank at a hospital I worked at

he is p spooky looking irl but tiny as fuck

I was wondering when someone would notice this.

Saw him outside a club on Venice Beach a few years a go. Could not believe how small he is. He doesn't look particularly strong or broad shouldered or anything. Just a small, fat man. Like a Mexican Danny DeVito.

Still have a swarm of like 3-4 blondes with him. Didn't seem like a bad guy since he was surrounded by like 40 odd people who had been kicked out after last call.

Mexican and Full blooded home grown Irish manlets are the only manlets you should even consider as threats.

dummy, wetbacks wash their hands AT the urinal.

if he could reach it

>why he is always cast as some sort of tough guy
He's an ex con

Don't know his imediate battalion off-hand, but he was one of the 1st ID (army) assholes that took part.

Had PH to boot for his story, like me.

Machete more like Manlete, am I right?

What's it like being a dog of the government?

>enlisted
>proud if it

I was in for age 17-19. I hide everything related to it, remove it from my CV and never bring it up. Currenty GF has no idea I served. I'm so ashamed. Fuckin pawn

>said the man who pays taxes to the government
lol

Dude, I live in East LA. The scrappy little cholo's are always the meanest and most ready to fuck you up. They are more frightening for some reason.

Wow I didn't know he was so tiny.

I think manlets are like that because they are so short they have to be more aggressive in order to not be walked over by other people

Sucks you'll never be whit though

Got him.

I pass for White and I'm only 70-75% Euro

>failing to take advantage of service benefits
What a fag.

Short man complex or whatever. Either you're a pushover or you're a fucking scrapper. This is why so many midgets are little assholes.

Like anyone who has to overcompensate, they sometimes go overboard.

Most war heroes with absolutely ludicrous records are manlets, for instance. Simo Hayha was barely 5'2 for example.

>children.

t 5'9 white boi

>this is what inferior whites believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Trejo#Early_life
>Throughout the 1960s, Trejo was in and out of jail and prison in California; Trejo has suggested that his physical appearance contributed to his constantly getting into trouble. There are conflicting accounts of his prison chronology. By one account, his final term in custody ended in 1972; by another account, he did time in a juvenile offenders' camp and six California prisons between 1959 and 1969. He recalled that his last prison term was five years. While serving in San Quentin Prison, he became a champion boxer in that prison's lightweight and welterweight divisions.

>intimating
You would be so embarrassed if you knew what this word means.

Lmao at your dwarfism Hector.
5'11" spic here

THEY JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MEXICAN

of course you pass for white in 60% land

Manlet Effect is something that lanket will never learn.

Yup Audie Murphy was 5'5"

This is probably one of the best times in human history to be nonwhite lmao

This is the best time in history to be a human period no matter what Sup Forums and the last 30 years of US foreign policy would have you believe.

>implying people would want to be white
user, I...

Being walt whitman would be nice

nice delusions spic

Exactly this, my friend's father was mestizo mexican with a white mother and he's always been considered white.

lol at scam newton getting sacked

>chimps are 4 feet tall with 2 inch dicks and could pop your arms out of the sockets
what now

Kek stay mad virgin whiteboi