Just started watching pic related, DAE absolutely hate Larry's wife...

Just started watching pic related, DAE absolutely hate Larry's wife? She's so negative and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit dae bait site, the entire 8 seasons were me constantly debating if cheryl was hot or not.

is she hot? I think she got progressively hotter, but I dont know if she's hot or not

She's almost hot.

well she's not hot anymore

>LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEE

don't worry he ghosts her for the tivo guy while she's dying in a plane crash.

she had quite a bit of plastic surgery done in the latter seasons

Shit, I just started watching too. But I think Larry's wife is pretty good.

She gets annoying in the later seasons but she's cool in the beginning, and yes she's hot

I'm in season 3 and his wife has shown an incredible amount of patience for Larry. For someone like him, she is a 10/10.

She's annoying no doubt especially later on but it still isn't too much, she's the weakest comedic actor in the show.

Hated most people in the show besides Larry, Leon and Jeff.

Cheryl and Wanda were top tier hatred. Wanda is a classic "everything's RACIST TO ME" whilst Cheryl is a classic money grubbing whore who doesn't like Larry being Larry.
Amazing show regardless.

Her mouth is fuckin huge

shes a cunt and based off his real cunt wife whom he divorced

she was fuckable for sure

irl she's married to a batshit crazy anti-vaxxer from the Kennedy family

before and after pics?

Very likeable:
>Larry David
>Jeff Greene
>Leon Black

Likeable:
>Richard Lewis
>Marty Funkhouser
>Nat David (dad)
>Mary Steenburgen
>Andy David (cousin)

Not very likeable:
>Cheryl David
>Ted Danson
>Loretta Black
>David Schwimmer

Unlikable:
>Susie Greene
>Sammi Greene
>Wanda Sykes
>Cheryl's family
>Jeff's parents

Dats rite goyim, inject that random shit into yo kids n shieeeeet

I kind of hated her a lot throughout the show, and when they get divorced it was great. I hope she has a very limited presence in the next season though.

Not laughing when Wanda calls him "Assy Larry."

She's beautiful

>dude rudimentary science and medical care is a jewish plot
get help

>DAE

You said dem vaccines are cool n shieeeeet. Lets test em all on youuuu. Parents see babies melt after injection and were never the same, dun worry goy it's all under control.
Fuck you tithead.

>married to a man with hundreds of millions of dollars
>doesn't work
>how can she put up with that?!

Cheryl is a turbocunt.

You feel for all of CYE's characters exactly how the writers want you to. They really ham up Cheryl's nagging in the later seasons. Also Larry's sexual escapades were great. This girl right here.

Haha Cheryl's family are great. After you watch it so many times you start the subtle way the contribute to making Larry look like an asshole.

She's hot until she opens her mouth and shows all of her teeth.

Reminder if you read David's play or watch it in the first pages he starts talking shit about goyim

Reminder he had his wife be a non-jew so that she would be a character gentiles could relate to

Reminder he has no affection for goyim and only panders to them for shekels, of which he has millions

You are aware that the drop in disease came with the proliferation of soap and water? I.e. as people improved their living conditions and didn't spread bacteria, less people became ill.

Injecting poison came after that, and then took the credit for it.

>read David's play or watch it in the first pages
I need a source for that

wew

Just shut the fuck up he has no love for jews either

>doesn't like Susie

Jesus Christ, I've been here a long time and seen some vile, degenerate, completely autistic, mentally deranged shit before. But this might just take the cake, m8.

larry is not 'very likeable' dude, i don't know how a normal person could think this way

between 1923-1953, before the Salk (dead virus) vaccine was discovered in 1955, the polio death rate in the U.S. and England declined on its own by 47 percent and 55 percent, respectively.

WHOA YEAH HE'S REALLY BREAKING THE BIG GUNS OUT

for fuck's sake dude

Why doesn't he ever discuss goyim in his televised shows for wider audience? Maybe he should introduce Christians to the concept of goys? Haha it's hilarious how a religion believes they are better by magnitudes and that other people are not people but wild beasts!

What a laugh riot!

It's fucking nothing huh

He talks about gentiles all the time. He doesn't call them goyim, but goyim is not a rude word. The difference is like the one between gay and homosexual.

Susie may be unlikeable but if she's not in your top three characters you're a fucking pleb

>goyim is not a rude word
It is literally the faggot to gentile.

Oh man, you really got me there. Sure, if you're in an iron lung it doesn't mean your dead, but you still have fucking polio. What a surprise that the iron lungs use seems to coincide with your data points. But I'm sure, instead it was fucking soup you autistic faggot.

Gentiles is not a rude word. Goyim is a rude word. The concept of goy as bovine is foreign to almost all Christians. He can call gentiles goys in his play but not on Curb or Seinfeld, why is that? Because the small audience who sees a play is not going to be offended, maybe not even notice. But if you start calling most of America goys, they might ask what a goy is, and they might accidentally discover that Judaism is actively hateful towards gentiles.

And that would be bad, so we don't do that. We pretend goy isn't that bad, being called a bovine, a wild beast, a non-human, that's not so bad, is it, goy?

i really don't know if you guys are taking trolling to the next level or are just stupid

she is hot as fuck, wtf is wrong with you? only a pedo wouldnt find her attractive

It'd be great if you could source your correlated iron lung usage, as I have so graciously sourced my information for you.

Is it possible that sanitation is the best method and that vaccines just finish off the job? And that by blanketing all babies with vaccines you're over-stepping the mark, basically endangering thousands of children needlessly?

Maybe you can deny that vaccinations have serious conseqences for 10% or more children, but those are accepted as collateral damage for the greater good. It's not your child who is retarded or dies, so what do you care?

>It is literally the faggot to gentile
So it's nothing huh

Your "source" is literally a gif. There was no sourcing done on your part. Again what your graph shows is people DYING from polio, these people still suffered from polio there were just improvements in treatment (like the iron lung) that came about. These treatments didn't cure polio thohgh, you autistic faggot.

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

>Just inject poison into your child because only 1 in 50 times does it begin to cry non stop and vomit everywhere

The magic of vaccines is that if all of you degenerates who don't care about your kids vaccinate them there's no disease for my kid to catch! You can sacrifice yours for mine, if you like. I promise not to take my kid to an African shithole and allow him to catch Polio, but if I did, if I did, your vaccine would protect you.

>headaches, upper respiratory tract infection (about 1 person in 3)

yes goyim just give your baby with it's weak immune system an infected lung, that's the way to protect it from death! oops the infected lung wasn't able to be treated and your baby died! sorry! better luck next time!

Let's be honest here, everybody outside of Larry and Leon Black are absolutely replaceable.

It's a great show despite the strange cast of unlikeable and forgettable characters.

>a Curb thread is about fucking polio
>people claim the Sup Forums bogeyman doesn't exist

kek

It is a small joy knowing that an autistic faggot like you will never breed.

Ad hominem because you already poisoned your kids?

My kids do fine. 1 in 3 didn't have to get diarrhea and require more medical intervention because 3 in 3 weren't poisoned.

Luckily for me, 1 in 1 of your kids took the sacrifice because their parent cares more about looking good than their childs health.

Wanda'a character I always assumed was meant to be a bit tounge in cheek and somewhat a parody

I love her

She's total MILF status and her southern accent is cute. She went to my high school, so that's kinda cool.

I love how she yells "Lairry!!!" with her little accent.

I don't understand some of you posters in this thread. You can't have every character likable in a TV show or else it'll be boring. You need Suzie to be a crazy psycho bitch, and Cheryl to keep nagging her husband. They didn't do anything totally out of character in this show, that was usually Larry acting crazy but trying to pretend he's normal.

>he doesn't like affordable snacks

>negative and voice is like nails on a chalkboard

>OoooopeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeee
>WHY did you make this thread?
>Why would you saaay thaaaaaaat?

the way you guys always come in with charts and graphs to backup your tinfoil shit never fails to crack me up. kudos

its all for the thrill of being right

Too hot for Larry, but she still looks has a resting duck face.

Of course this thread devolved into a discussion about (((jews))).

Because show Larry is almost never wrong, its just that he sucks at hiding his disgust and it triggers the normies.