We lost

We lost

And we won goyim!!!!

>It's a CW show.

>Ex boyfriends black "best friend" fucks his ex
>He's totally ok with it and helps them

oh vey

What, did that actress start fucking black guys in her private life or something?

What did you lose exactly? Why do you feel entitled to the romantic life of a fictional character?

>diversity: the show

they even have an indian

Nobody has posted a screenshot of the moment "for reasons" , but that seems to be what this thread, and the last thread seems to imply.

>they even have an indian

I fucking hate when shows do this. I almost always fast forward their scenes. Unless the guy is cool their scenes are so forced, and cringy that they are for the most part unwatchable .

>so forced, and cringy
iddums aww upset
iddums

pretty much

We know why you are here. Now please leave.

>always meant to start this show
>tfw now i dont have to

You think they'd throw a black woman a role every once in a while.

First my gf cheats on me last Thursday. Now my waifu gets BLACKED. I have no will to life anymore.

>muh reddit boogeyman

So you aren't going to answer the question then eh?

>Portraying any, and all protesters as man babies just as Sony did when their Ghostbusters 2016 trailer failed to impress.

gee Whiz, I wonder who could be behind these posts?

Is this accurate?

Yes, however...

Liv is getting blacked? I'm glad I gave up on this season

>my girl Liv getting with a black guy
>not my man Clive

AND NOW YOU FUCKED UP

Up to a point, yeah. It's easy to blame the jews for everything bad in your life. But at the same time, the jews do have a stranglehold on the media, and are ultimately the major decision makers. So it's not completely absurd to blame them for the prevalence of BM/WF interracial.

That being said, I can also see how the state of things has nothing to do with jews, and more to do with plain old creative bankruptcy of the TV and film industry. Often time, creators think they're doing something new and daring. But it just so happens that every else had the same idea. Because they're all part of the same zeitgeist. Getting the same news from the same sources, living in the same environment, discussing the same subjects, and then ultimately coming up with the same *daring* idea. Like, "A black man dating a white woman will defy convention, and make a statement". The same statement all their contemporaries want to make. Because there isn't a creative cell in their bodies.

Still not answering the question as to why you feel the need to "protest" the fictional romantic life of a TV show character

Hey guys!

How do I attack an image to my chat reply?

Cheers, J

Good, white "men" are a joke

Whites are between eight and ten percent of the world's pop, and their women of breeding age constitute just two or three.

Due to the poisonous influence of feminism, very few whites have more than one child a piece. Race mixing is like kicking a dying animal for fear it might try to get back up.

aren't black men/white women the most uncommon relationship? even less common than black female/white male

Yeh kinda weird , wasn't she getting with major a couple of episodes ago? Then he's just completely fine with her getting with his friend??

We should start breeding ASAP, fellow whites.

Has anyone ever actually pulled off a raid on Sup Forums? We ourselves make this place shittier than others could.

survival of the fittest m8

whites are dying off because they're weak

didn't read this essay

1. Those numbers don't sound right. Aren't women actually a slight majority in the world? How can whites be 8 percent of the world's population, but white women only 3 percent?

2. Every group that isn't Chinese or Indian is a minority when compared to the rest of the world.

3. Blaming the media for racemixing, is like blaming rock music and video games for violence.

4. Sup Forums will be happy to show you all the dating statistics that show how white women overwhelmingly prefer white men.

I want Rita back

There's a large correlation between low intelligence and large breeding quantities. Marinate on that for a bit.

I still believe in Rob Thomas

>A show about 2 whites a jew and indian scientists living in Pasadena California
>population IRL are mostly white, asian and latino even in the faculty in CalTech

Wut

Liv getting a new romantic interest doesn't even work on a fundamental level seeing has how her relationship with major was evolving with the cure.