Why asia is so poor?

Why asia is so poor?

Imperialism and communism

Singapoor is rich

Yeah, thanks to the WHITE man. Gooks could never accomplish such a feat by themselves, just look at buttfuck Vietnam

Thai and Malaysia are pretty same tier with gook

Da evil colonialism caused all poverty in the world.

Shut up they are cheap factory worker in Korea

>j-j-j-just look at vietnam frantically typed the amerimutt
>r-r-rrember we won the vietnam war
>we're white too

>Vietnam talk
>that flag

You LITERALLY blackmailed us into it

How does it feel? You could've had an eternally grateful ally in south east asia that would bend over backwards to help you in any way possible if you had just had the balls to tell France to fuck off.

Instead you're responsible for 1 one 4 countries left in the world that still believe in communism.

at least there is not a single american soldier in Vietnam, they are free and independent, meanwhile in South Korea, 50 000 white soldiers fucking bareback gook females each night.

Because different animals developed differently.

Where are Korea? they both are pseudo rich.

It was a fishing village under brit rule Sup Forumsdrone.

no. this is poor country. sorry to disappoint. those saying malaysia is developing country are shills from you know to make this place full of ch*nks.

I've street viewed around in Malaysia and Thailand and while it's no Japan the countires aren't THAT bad.

South Korea, for example, is a country that extremely relies on real estate to power its economy (due to 9 years of right wing governments).

You can distinguish South Koreans whether they are left or right wing.

left wing = "I think the real estate market should be appropriately regulated"

right wing = "I think there should be no regulations in the real estate market"

Arent you 5X state of USA? It's your fault too.

Not too sure about Malaysia, but Thailand's progress has stagnated. I don't see anything changing unless the government passes significant reforms across a wide range of areas but especially education and corruption.

Malaysia belongs to the Mainland

Mexico belongs to Texas.

Mexico belongs to California

We are not. We are however, suffering from the middle income trap due to inefficiency 'drag' from corruption. The oil crisis is godsend in that it forces the government to clean up corruption. Previously, most of the money the gov spent on development were siphoned away, leaving no actual work done. It's baby steps, but we are getting there.

Is Malaysia the only non-shit Muslim country?

Nope. It's just as bad as the rest.

Without the Chinese, Malaya wouldn't even have an economy.