World Map of trends in adult human height

Reminder that if your country's average height is less than 170 cm, your country can't be called first world.

>elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410
>ncdrisc.org/height-map-mean.html

>Changes in adult height over the century of analysis varied drastically across countries. Notably, although the large increases in European men’s heights in the 19th and 20th century have been highlighted, we found that the largest gains since the 1896 birth cohort occurred in South Korean women and Iranian men, who became 20.2 cm (17.5–22.7) and 16.5 cm (13.3–19.7) taller, respectively. As a result, South Korean women moved from the fifth shortest to the top tertile of tallest women in the world over the course of a century. Men in South Korea also had large gains relative to other countries, by 15.2 cm (12.3–18.1). There were also large gains in height in Japan, Greenland, some countries in Southern Europe (e.g., Greece) and Central Europe (e.g., Serbia and Poland, and for women Czech Republic). In contrast, there was little gain in height in many countries in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.

>born in one of the talles countries on earth
>5'7 manlet

>tfw 183cm
>mfw 163cm manlet born 200 years ago were 10x times the men I will ever be

>Muslets
No wonder they're so angry

>5'7 buttleg
this is hell on earth to live with these pale lanklets here.

> tfw a 1.79 (5'9'') manlet

Just like a neutron star, the neck and legs of the americans are slowly collapsing in on them due to the immense gravitational forces.

If your country is called Mexico you are not first world.

I didn't even look at the pic. S Korea is taller than mexico. Get cucked by a bunch of gooks you fucking lazy cartel enabling piece of shit.

post the blue hair and eyes one, or maybe the IQ one!
So many relevant maps, so little time....

>be 187
>walk out when high school kids stream into the street
>12 to 14 year olds almost as tall as me
>most 15 to 18 year olds just as tall or even surpass me
>the fuck are they feeding these kids

> 1896
> relevant

Looks like we make the cut.
lol@Poortugal

Reminder that if your poo doesn't go into the loo, your country can't be called first or even second world

okay im 202 cm so now i should be happy or wut?
>but im not happy :(

America's decline in height is your fault mexico.

>Reminder that if your poo doesn't go into the loo, your country can't be called first or even second world
>can't be called first or even second world
hmm, but romania is eu member

do they shit in the woods?

>tfw 1,95m

woods, streets where they are

6 feet of kek.

>freak cuck tier

The map is from 1896 to 1996, user.

nice try Achmed