All memes aside, Are Black really stupid irl??

All blacks I know have PhD education, so I don't think so

Uhh... no...?

how many blacks do you know

Nah, all memes aside I quite like black people. There are good ones and bad ones like any group of people.

where are they from

no

I have never seen a black literally
t. hick

Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa. They are doing post-docs in Mexico

Very.

The only Blacks I've seen are immigrants and most can't even speak Spanish so I don't know

wtf why did they chose mexico instead of the west, guessing they must be really good

The African American variety is quite potato probably from all the interbreeding with wh*tes. Pure black from Africa are decently smart.

Pure blak from Africa probably can't write.

I don't know, I'm shy and autistic and don't talk to them

I've personally known a grand total of two blacks in my life. One was the kid of mixed parents and was a super chill guy nobody in the whole school could find a single argument against. As far as I know, he's doing some uni master's now.
The other was an English teacher I met years ago and he was a nice guy as well. He wasn't my teacher, I met him out in the city, but he had a very positive outlook on life and seemed very dedicated to teaching, unlike most of the expatriates.
Oh yeah, then there's a rabid gang of niggers who assaulted me in Paris and asked if I wanted a sip of water on a hot day. I said "no", and they said it's cool and wished me a nice day.
On a serious note, I get minorities are trouble and the remnants of the caste system in Murrica are nothing to laugh about, but I've never had a single bad experience with niggers.

The only black person I've ever met that met Sup Forums's interpretation of what all black people are like was Fijian. Put bluntly, the memes are false.

Ironically, most Africans are kind and value education. On the other hand, most African-Americans tend to embody stereotypes.

Plenty of Caribbean-Canadians where I live. They're fine, upstanding people, and top tier immigrants in terms of assimilating.