Shows you wish you had never wasted your time with

Shows you wish you had never wasted your time with

Hell or High Water
>boring leads
>bad villains
>How did the swede stick around so long? was he blowing producers?
>gee, I wonder if this historical event will happen?

I sort of regret watching californication. I feel sort of ashamed for watching twin peaks thinking it was x-files: reddit edition, when it was actually just a soap opera by david lynch

maybe i was late to the game
but this show forever jaded me to all tv. i can never trust again the way i used to.

Pretentious garbage. Every minute I wasted watching this was like getting hit with a baseball bat that had "METAPHOR" scrawled over it. Also has more dream sequences than Inception.

It made me realize that studios will milk a series to death if it was a big enough hit. First season was okay but it's universally agreed that they should have stopped there as they originally intended.

Even with my interest in Gnosticism the first episode was ridiculous. Does the season continue being intentionally obtuse?

>when it was actually just a soap opera by david lynch
Seriously this guy understands

It gets worst. 90% of every episode is an extensive metaphor, dream sequence, and random weirdness just for the sake of being weird. It tries to pass itself off as a lot more intelligent than it is when the plot is incredibly simple that they just over complicate just to appeal to 2deep4u faggots

Dexter. The first two seasons hooked me, but the following seasons up to the conclusion were just a botched abortion

Compared to Agents of Shield it's a goddamn Shakespeare. What are you on?

God this. Though I kept going because Michael C. Hall played the character perfectly.

Fuck this fucking show. I watched it weekly when it was on from start to finish and the end made me give up on TV shows for years after.

Me too. I wait until a series is over with now before getting into it.

Unnecessarily complicated, convoluted, inconsistent and pointlessly weird doesn't make a show good. The show was a complete mess because the writers thought that making something hard to follow is the same as making it intelligent.

and a wicked sense of humor, amirite?

Lol fuck off cunt, you aren't deep

Twin Peaks or The Leftovers

Lost
Lost Girl
Sons of Anarchy
Southland
Homeland
True Blood

It was an incredibly well-received show and absolutely BTFO other super hero shows.

>(You) farming +1

>Hard to follow

there are good criticisms to make of this show but "hard to follow" is for sure not one of them.

Jesus Christ

Lost
Sherlock (2010)
Supernatural
Prison Break
Burn Notice, even Bruce Campbell couldnt save it, fuck Fiona
The Walking Dead
White Collar
Hell on Wheels
SGU Stargate Universe
Heroes
Fringe, budget X-Files with shit characters
Terra Nova
Doctor Who, I couldnt believe what low quality shit this was (episode 1)
Hawaii Five-0
Life on Mars
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy, Ron Pearlman was cool

To be fair Im happy I watched Lost, some of the best threads on Sup Forums when it just aired. Prison Break s01, The Walking Ded s01e01, Dexter s01-02 and Heroes s01 I dont regret watching.

When the show decides to veer off so far from the point to introduce yet another dream sequence, dance number, obtuse metaphor, and other general red herrings which do not relate to the overall plot at all, it's hard to follow.

>To be fair Im happy I watched Lost
>top of the list of shows you wish you never wasted your time on

Shit, just realized I meant Hell on Wheels, not Hell or High water.

And Burn Notice was comfy fun.

>Hell or High Water
I'm guessing you mean hell on wheels

If you think dance numbers and obtuse metaphors are red herrings I don't know what to tell you m8. Go back to school I guess.

It's not even a bad show. It's just.... it has added nothing to my life. I read the books and enjoyed them while doing so, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do the same. There are better things to do with your time, even if it's just reading a different book or watching a different show.

Agents of Shield is far more interesting than GOT.

why would you ever regret watching a show with such wonderful persistent messages like "white men are evil" and "race-mixing is enlightenment"?

>dance numbers and dream sequences are distracting

Yeah, needs more shooty shooty bang bang ass fuck to be better.

westworld. what a piece of shit

Can't get over the fact other people find your shit shows terrible?

My gf watches it and I fucking cringe to hell and back.

>Liking superhero garbage is cool
>liking 2deep4u shows like Lost is lame

ok.

>red herrings
>scenes that expand the plot

Nigger, you don't know shit.

>something completely irrelevant to the plot at all isn't distracting
>i need these dance numbers to keep me entertained

Hopefully they introduce a clown for you next season that will honk his nose to make you giggle then. You may be able to even come to Sup Forums and brag about how the clown is an obtuse metaphor you pulled from your ass to feel intelligent that other anons didn't "get" it

>implying I like or watch any capeshit shows
>Twin Peaks and Leftovers somehow aren't shit for the same reason LOST was a pile of garbage
off to reddit, kiddo

>that other anons didn't "get" it
But you didn't get it, it's not my fault your stupid. Putting something in quotes doesn't change the fact it's 100% your fault you can't follow a basic plot device.

You would kill yourself trying to read a book

The plot was painfully simple and dull which they added an insane amount of icing to in order to make you forget that there's nothing underneath.

>implying I like or watch any capeshit shows

I'm willing to bet quite a bit that you do enjoy them unironically, faggot.

Just fuck each other already. Get it over with

>The plot was painfully simple
>I couldn't follow it.

m8

All of them
Watching TV is the ultimate pleb tier activity

>OMG let's watch fictional live their lives instead of living out own
Fucking neck yourselves

>plot and execution are the same thing
Out, pleb

>thread about shitting on tv shows
>people argue over shitting on tv shows
>NIGGERS JUST FUCK ALREADY JESUS

2 replies is a love affair to you?

Thomas Durant was great, tho.

>posting a reaction image because you can't think of an argument to cover up your stupidity
Ah I'm dealing with a sub80iq. At least it wasn't a cropped anime image, you have some hope of evolving

keep going m8.

snob

fucking this

this, holy shit 10 hours of filler for last episode for something to actually happen

I blame Eccleston and to a lesser extent that poofter Tennant.

boring, mediocre unimaginative world building, dull palette, unnecessary redundant side plots, dumbed down philosophy, annoying permanently asspained fanboys

>watches a cartoon
>expects something good

I've never seen this show but so far my only thought about it is at least their faces somewhat resemble humans. That's better than 90% of animu right there.

they all said it was good though

Who is this supposed to be for? People too dull for regular capeshit? This poster looks like any movie/TV poster pre-2009

Aren't you the most special of flakes!

This is for people that want superhero shit on tv but are too slow to follow something simple like Legion.

save the cheerleader, save the world

The show did its best with what it had considering Disney was completely assfucking them every step of the way. It's still not good but it's passable.

I blew through this show with a friend. Then season two happened. Didn't bother finishing it.

>let's watch fictional live their lives instead of living our own
That principle should logically apply to all entertainment then, including books.

Reading is an intellectual pursuit
Sitting on your ass and watching a TV show is not
Try again

Define an intellectual pursuit.

Reading without your hand resting on your nuts.

why? it's good

Dropped it after season 3 i think the one were they killed the ATF girl, got tired jax going
>muh club
>muh gonna quit muh club

I dropped it like two episodes into his son showing up. It was the last season and I immediately knew why. I've debated going back to it, but chances are it doesn't hold up.

The first seasons were good. But i should never have bothered with it once Gemma became unbearable.

Lost, it is by far the worst show i watched.

cliche/flat characters and dialoges,
not thought out story,
just put in mistery stuff that hasn't any meaning
and so on
also WAAAAAALT

I only watched S1 so far as I'm concerned, this series is great.

If it works for tv then...

Fringe
The Flash
Penny Dreadful

The flash
Timeless
Green arrow
Designated survivor
Vikings
Fringe
X files
Man in high castle
Game of thrones
White collar
Bones

I can't say I regret Dexter because the early seasons were kino.

Others that come to mind are SoA, House of Cards(U.S), and Arrow.

Fuck. Penny Dreadful just shit the bed. Not even Eva Green could carry S3.

What's the fucking point of there's no good superheroes in it

Dropped it when the Earth cult showed up and become utter evil and impossible to stop... out of fucking nowhere. I should have dropped it when the giant Republicfederation whatever fleet invaded Imperial space and had to retreat because they lacked food. I think the guys writing the show heard about Fabian tactics and wanted to showcase them no matter what, even if they don't work in the space age.

?

Ghost Rider is in it. And Quake is awesome.

>X files

REEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Good theme song tho

S4 is the cut-off point when it comes to quality. S5 for the memes

Man, Sherlock really shit the bed. I hope now that you know who is gone they stay fucking gone. The storylines and acting ruined the show completely

Twin Peaks. Boring fucking trash. David Lunch sucks. Blue Velvet is ok because of Dennis Hopper. I was honestly squirming in my chair watching twin peaks. I wanted to turn it off so bad. Why didn't detective man fuck that girl in his hotel room? Gay ass fucking show

Conflicted on Legion. I love the metaphor basis it uses, but he's not like the comic book character.

X-Files?

Fuck off, mate. Really. Fuck off until you think 'I guess thats it, I've fucked off.' Then fuck off from there, and keep fucking off until you end up back where you started and then fuck off again.

He might be right, seeing every phenomenon possible;still sceptical. Got old fast.

Because it's the right stance.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with bullshit supposition.

>It's not even a bad show
Seasons 5 and 6 are bad at every level. Why are you in denial?

Think I watched them all near enough and yes I don't think it was that great really. The two protagonists, I didn't like them, there wasn't much else to watch.

>Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with bullshit supposition.

Hold back your shitty legal terms, I'm not in court ffs.
Imagine someone coming out with what you said in the pub or something, it'd sound so pretentious and faggy.