Who is the strongest Spiderman?

(or Spiderwoman)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Symbiote_Costume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

Do you mean in terms of pure physical strength? If so, I think Kaine.

The others have advantages on him though, enough to make a fight even.

Probably Kaine physically. Miles is probably the most overpowered though with his venom blast and that energy projection thing he did in the last volume of Ultimate Comics.

this

/thread

The Venom symbiote made Peter something like 10x stronger right? Black suit Peter has got to be up there.

Mayday, Silk and Spider-Gwen

Dammit, why are you such a tease Yost?

Would Mayday be weaker or stronger than Peter?
Radioactive Spider-blood diluted or since she's had from birth, does it make her stronger?

Captain Universe

No, it didn't. It made its own webbing (which was basically unlimited) and transformed into clothing. He could go to the black suit from street clothes and back in an instant.
A strength increase wasn't there until he 90's cartoon. It didn't even make him aggressive, it just took his body out at night to beat up crooks.

nope. it made him 0x stronger

There is no way Mayday is the strongest Spider-person. Her biggest advantage was having her powers from basically the start.

The build difference could change things, but Mayday was actually an athlete before her powers kicked in.

Also, and this is unrelated to her strength, but her Spider-Sense is unique in that, while it senses danger like everyone else's, it also lets her pinpoint weak spots in an enemy.

>It's....him.
Who was it?

The narration means it really is Ben Riley.
it isn't really, but he looks like him

Who fucking else Definitely not my Ben.

Miles Morales

venom blast can take down virtually anything

Is pic related the most interesting Miles has ever been?

>venom blast can take down virtually anything
Also make things explode. Even though it's supposed to be a more electro-biological fuckery.

I think you mean 1x. 0x would make his strength 0.

Assuming he still has the other powers, Kaine is unquestionably the strongest in every category (Not including symbiotes due to their fluctuating power levels) bar spider-sense and vision, where Silk and Miguel are the strongest respectively.
However Silks spider-sense is strong to the point where she can't decipher which threats are actually real, so currently any spider-person with a normal spider-sense (every spider person unless stated otherwise, e.g. Miles's spider sense is weaker than Peters) can utilize it better than Silk can.
Kaine also has the benefits of a potential skyfather tier sidekick

If he mastered his powers he'd be the strongest.

Is Venom Blast the most boring power ever?

Why? Because it's so effective?

Is it better to have some weak powers and have to struggle through every battle?

Yes. It's how me grand pappy had it, and it's who I had it.

>Is it better to have some weak powers and have to struggle through every battle?
Yes.
People generally like a hero that struggles to overcome obstacles

Enhanced strength and speed (with the symbiote suit on Spidey can lift 70 - 75 tons)

>inb4 wiki doesn't count

Miles has a different kind of obstacles

You mean obstacles that are only obstacles because Miles refuses to learn lessons he's learned before?

No, I still think Cho-Miles is.
Either way, Miles is at his best when Bendis isn't writing him

>Enhanced strength and speed (with the symbiote suit on Spidey can lift 70 - 75 tons)
>70-75 tons

Imma need a source, because that's total bullshit.

>Miles would venom blast the building and everything would be K

I'm just gonna use this thread to post some Kaine if that's alright with you guys.

spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Symbiote_Costume

Like i said
>inb4 someone says the wiki doesn't count

Powers and abilities
Enhanced strength and speed (with the symbiote suit on Spidey can lift 70 - 75 tons)
Can now stick to wet and/or crumbling surfaces
Organic and stronger webbing, and unlimited
Shapeshifts into clothing
Ability to sense other symbiotes
Weakness
Weakness to high heat and sound waves
Tags on aggressive behavior

No, Bendis is just a boring writer.

Consider Battle Tendency. all it takes is one clean shot of ripple to the head and/or heart to kill a pillarman. and they know it. and they hardly care because they are better than Joseph in every measure and can avoid a straightforward attack easily.

She had a couple of unique powers. Her wall crawling was like magnets or something, so she could make people stick to stuff and at one point she repelled something out of her hands. And if I remember right, her spider-sense could also detect lies and differentiate between threats.

Carnage or Venom

....but Kaine's still my fave

I need to storytime Scarlet Spider again sometime.

Also, Kaine is definitely the strongest Spider.

Does anyone have the one panel where Jackal has him and Superior tied up and Kaine's trying to escape, and Jackal's laughing at him, telling him that he took his strength into account, but then he breaks out anyway?

Technically he's not holding up the building which he is saying on the actual page right in front of you.
He's basically standing there taking the place of a broken support pillar, meaning the weight is evenly distributed across all the other pillars too because that's how gravity and architecture work.
He's effectively just standing there unable to move and straining every muscle in his body because if he does shift at all the building will fall.

You should

>Carnage
>A Spider
Does this count? His powers are more alien than Spider-like.

Dummy.

Thanks

It really doesn't.
A lot of that stuff comes from the Marvel Handbooks which literally no writer has ever paid any attention to in favor of writing whatever he wants instead.
For example; in Venom's (as Venom, mind you) very first appearance Eddie Brock mentions that he needs to work out constantly because UNLIKE Peter he has no natural superpowers so he just has his own strength and whatever little the suit gives him, a mimickry of Peter's own powers.
This runs opposite to later comics when anyone wearing the Symbiote at all gains strength SUPERIOR to Spidey.

This one

Power is dictated by patriotism

Okay? What's your point?

Spider-mind

Well then symbiotes have plenty of that.

Why is Kaine so relatable?

What is the best way to do storytime? Was planning on doing some but don't really want to sit around posting them one at a time.

Because he's awesome

RIP New Warriors
Gone too soon.

Getting a script is the easiest way.

Bendis is such a fucking hack.

My point is that handbooks and wikis really DON'T count (and this annoys me as much as it does you) and you have to gauge what a hero can do only by what he does on-panel in a comic and what narration or dialogue says he can do.
Example; lots of characters with superhuman strength are automatically assumed (such as Warpath for example) to have superhuman speed and reflexes in handbooks because muscles work that way, right?
Wrong. Superpowers don't follow the biological laws of muscles or matter or even basic physics and unless the comics SHOW they have superhuman speed and reflexes they don't because a writer doesn't give two fucks about what some handbook he never read and didn't write says.
The handbooks are something of a mistake anyway, as it put hard and defined limits on stuff that was deliberately designed to be vague.
You can read older Spidey comics and letters usually estimate he can lift around 2 to 3 tons because that's what the comics actually show, and then no less then twice on two separate occasions two separate writers (Lee and Conway) openly state that they don't want to put hard numbers on that stuff because it limits storytelling, which is their actual job.

You should instead judge strength comics by vaguer standards; thus Spidey's strength is something like
>"Not as strong as the Hulk or even Rogue but stronger then most folks, and when enraged stronger then that."

did we get any resolution to the Mexican Godess?

I imagine it'd be having Sup Forums X with a pass.

Hahaha, no.
;_;

I would very much like to have sex with Aracely even though the end result would likely involve me going mad and her taking my heart out with her hands to keep the universe going.
Goddamn Mexican murder-gods.

Why would they? Marvel knows good shit doesn't sell because their readers are fucking morons. That's why Bendis sells so much.

I love that the joke of his series was that he wanted to be an edgy badass 90's anti-hero but the best way to be a superhero was to go full Silver Age nuts it.

That's basically all I got. I have a few more pictures of the figures, but that's I gotta go for a bit anyway.

One more for the road considering this thread isn't JUST about Kaine.

Damn, Marvel artists can't draw animal features for shit, can they? He's a humanoid jackal...looks like the damn Green Goblin. At least DC artist TRY.

You are basically right. I mean there's this which I think is much better. Where it's a vague list of powerlevels. "If this be my destiny" shows him as strong as fuck when he really needs to be but that's one of those super rare times.

He's never looked like an Jackal beyond his huge ass ears. What the fuck are you smoking?

Spidergirl was really good

I guess. I really should just buy a pass. Been meaning to for a while.

Which arc is this? I loved this scene when i saw it for the first time as a child, but can't remember the issue or writer.

So does Kaine still a character in 616?
When was the last time he's shown up?

>Luke Cage in the same class as Silver Surfer

Boy, have times changed

Apparently, the last time he showed up was Spiderverse, where he "died". I actuality he survived in a Spider cocoon-egg thing, but hasn't shown up since.