Joss Whedon to direct Justice League

deadline.com/2017/05/justice-league-joss-whedon-zack-snyder-stopping-tragedy-1202100366/
MARVELKEKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/05/21/wonder-woman-tank-poster/
washingtonpost.com/national/zack-snyder-exits-justice-league-after-daughters-death/2017/05/22/0870cbc6-3f4f-11e7-b29f-f40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.bba4c5ba8317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DCEU is so bad that Hack Snyder's daughter killed herself

Hey I don't like his movies either, but that's just a low blow, his family has nothing to do with his movie career.

QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

Get the fuck outta here fag. I'm just shocked that she actually had the brains to do it, most women puss out when they try and anhero.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THE DCEU

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

90% certified fresh coming in

>19 Dead As Bomer Attacks UK Ariana Grande Concert
Didn't even know that happened.

I don't even understand, isn't the movie almost finished? They've had a trailer out for months now. How can Snyder suddenly drop out as director when he's already directed almost the entire movie?

Reshoots

22 now

It's all done, Whedon is just there to overlook post production, the scheduled photography reshoots and final editting

Whedon isn't filming any new scenes. Any quips you'll find in JL were filmed by Snyder and there are many as the trailers have shown.

Great it's always a good thing when movies get as much different directors as possible. They might even change the overall tone, which is always a good thing. I hope they make as many reshoots as possible

>"Whedon is garbage!"
>Whedon takes over DCEU
>"W-w-whedon is pretty good. I l-l-love quips now."

Did the studio kill his daughter? Weren't they wanting to make JL more like the Marvel movies?

As one of those guys who unironically thought BvS was perfect I am genuinely very taken back by this.
I am done with capeshit now and forever.

The filming is done, but they need Whedon for post-production, quips and editing

DCucks on suicide squad

>all these marvelcucks forcing themselves to hate based whedon
Fucking pathetic.

Zack Snyder's daughter on suicide watch

too late

If the movie is good everyone will say it's thanks to Whedon if it's bad it will be because of Snyder. What hell is this.

>shitposters who don't care about the movies in the first place use suicide of guys' child for shitpost fuel
>>Sup Forums

Whedon is super SJW. He apparently jumped down the throat of the host of the new MST3K few years ago for him making some off-hand gender-based joke, then tweeted about it like a triggered teenager.

All kids
All killed by the religion of peace

Guess she won't have any reshoots.

>Europe

>Joss Whedon
They should rename it to Social Justice League

>marvelcucks pretending they hate Whedon
>without him the MCU wouldn't have grossed 9 billions worldwide after 16 movies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>anita sarkeesian will have final cut approval of Justice League

>joss whedon

jesus wept

Learn the difference they said.
It may save your life they said.

>Jewish woman
>Mexican sanic
>Muslim vigilante billionaire
>afro-american robot
It fits desu.

>MarvelPaki pretends to hate Joss now

#sad

It'll get fantastic reviews, no one's gonna say anything bad about something Joss Whedon has done.

spend more time on Sup Forums

Usually when something like that happens you'd expect Sup Forums to be filled with thread like starting like "roasties btfo", "what are some movies about ..." all just being about the bombing.
Did I sleep over all of this happening?

>hork hork hork

Audibly kek'd

Visionary director Refn wanted to make batgirl

WB gives the job to a bland tv show director

WB probably killed her desu

>Whedon isn't filming any new scenes.

Yes, he is. And he's already helped Snyder with ideas for the movie before this event.

>being so consumed with pushing out capeshit you never stopped to ask your daughter if she's OK

must suck knowing your daughter is dead because you were more concerned about a fucking comic book movie than her well being.

shit director, awful human

>Whedon isn't filming any new scenes.

>The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set. We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing a baton to Joss but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”
> It’s the same characters in some new scenes.
>new scenes

>Snyder recently screened a rough cut for fellow filmmakers and friends and decided on adding a few new scenes, bringing Whedon on board to pen them
>bringing Whedon on board to pen them

The question now is, will Whedon now hit the gym and become a Chad like Ben, Zack, Gal and everybody else involved?

So the normal reshoots already planned on the budget every modern blockbuster has

>when your movies are so bad that your daughter kills herself to escape the shame of being related to you

>>Whedon isn't filming any new scenes.
>Whedon is filming new scenes, that he wrote

Goal post moving won't keep you from being BTFO

>Gal
>Chad

Is Chad some sort of code for 'holocaust victim'

Can a holocaust victim lift a tank?
I think not.

Fan poster right?

Nope

batman-news.com/2017/05/21/wonder-woman-tank-poster/

Weird they didn't use a tank from WW1 then.

It's okay most people won't notice that she's lifting up a Soviet tank designed thirteen years after WW1.

*tips sombrero*

>Britain
>Europe
American education at its finest

Good for them
R.I.P roasties.

>tfw you make such baffling, mournful movies your daughter decides to take her life in shame.
They should have stopped years ago.

>but that's just a low blow

It's still part of Europe and trade agreements remain valid until they finish the secession procedures.

Did they tow Britain to Asia or something, you pleb?

Scientology?

user: "I wish the Kino had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."

>user: "Then it has all been in vain! The DChads has failed."

DChad: [putting his hands on their shoulders] "Not if we hold true to each other. We will not abandon Batman and Superman to quips and Disney. Not while we have strength left."

Fuck marvel

A man's daughter dies and you insist on continuing this immature this roleplay nonsense about brandwars.

Grow the fuck up.

What the fuck, is she balancing it on her head? This shit is baffling.

How did you manage to become like this, user? Most of the people here pretend to like those movies ironically. You're not telling me you actually bought into it, are you? That would require some advanced kind of stupid.

>based whedon

Ultron was the worst MCU movie.

wtf i love open borders now

Please go back to /vg/, you Swedish troll.

Isn't Justice League finished and filmed already ?

Go watch Guardians of reddit fag

Love that drawing of Anita. Good art always shows you the soul of a person.

>all rosties
Elliot would be proud

washingtonpost.com/national/zack-snyder-exits-justice-league-after-daughters-death/2017/05/22/0870cbc6-3f4f-11e7-b29f-f40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.bba4c5ba8317
>“They are all having a hard time. I’m having a hard time,” Snyder said.
welp.

NERD ALERT

I guess she was part of the suicide squad

I lost any hope for this movie as soon as the Comic Con teaser came out.

Jesus, you living in Disneyland or something?

NOOOOOOOOOO HOW DID THIS HAPPEN MARVELBROS???

FIRST WONDER WOMAN GOT A POSITIVE RECEPTION AND NOW WE LOSE JOSS WHEDON? I'M LITERALLY GONNA KILL MYSELF

Where do you think you are right now?