/brit/

gay edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rA1hi7OPMss
youtube.com/watch?v=fIDL4-3u5tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made loads of mates at the party last night :)

/leftypol/ is here

new reviewbrah got me shook

is that fit guy vietnamese poster???

looks like a swole drake bell

no

yeah you can tell by the floppy mop

Haha nigga you gay

fellow leaf, if you're irish in ancestry that likely puts you in Newfoundland or Montreal

am I right

more like drake bellend

vietlad I mean the one thats black and white and she looks like an old timey opium den whore, all done up with piercings and tattoos.

this is vietlad

eat flakes over the bin

>no

Excellent post

i asked becuse they both have the same stupid hairstyle

Where in Ireland was the gf (grandfather) from?

this?
not even sure its a "girl"
if we're going to slide into degeneracy anyway, I wish it was full on amoral Oriental debauchery instead of the nonsense we have

Post your hairstyle

rook same to mee

i have jewish pussy hair :-(

Would

Bangin body desu

ulster, id have to ask my dad what county. he left for england at a young age for work though

Don't ever reply to the Mexican again

It won't because our degenerates aren't motivated by wilful hedonism, they're motivated by a childish need for attention mixed with apathy and self-contempt.

there is something like a 1 in 50 billion chance of you being born

we;re all lottery winners in a way

and yet for us the prize seems to be staring at a screen and posting >tfw no gf

>there is something like a 1 in 50 billion chance of you being born

stupid dumb rorke posting in the wrong thread
hahahahaha

Watching it right now lol

boogie got cucked

SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS

AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Like my mom says it has to be someone.

now that I think on it further, maybe it's more like 1 in a trillion^trillion

think about it. for you to be born and end up the way you are an unbelievably long chain of events going back to the creation of the universe had to have occurred.

>maybe it's more like 1 in a trillion^trillion

Alri vsauce

not entirely sure im real

the deficit doesn't matter tbqh
QE is conducted by the bank of england buying treasury bonds (i.e. our debts) on the open market. Theoretically they were supposed to sell them again, but since the economy has been shit for ages a lot of them have matured while the bank still holds them - i.e. the government is paying the bank to borrow, and the bank is owned by.. the government!

technically it happens in a roundabout way (because the government writing cheques to itself is a VERY BAD THING for REASONS.) rather than directly (the bank is only allowed to buy the bonds from private owners, so technically we borrow from [say] John Smith, but then Smith sells to the Bank of England because he'll get a good price from them.) but the end result is more or less the same for everyone except John Smith.

the chance is 100%

want to go shopping but the car is iced up and i cannot be fucked to de-ice it

the chance of you being born is also predicated on the chance of your parents being born and having sex, and the chances of that happening are complicated by nuemerous things, not the least of which is the chance of they themselves being born.

maybe it's impossible to even quantify the chances of you being born because it's so unfathomably small

Just found out that Churchill was 1.67 m.

How the fuck do I deal with the fact that one of my heroes is a fucking turbo-manlet?

either I was born or I wasn't it's 50/50

i started the grug meme lads

AMA

I feel like I need to get high to properly think about this

don't smoke weed anymore though 2bh

beto is part of the mgtow crew

>Churchill is my hero

>idolising winnie

good goy

Not worry about arbitrary numbers that meant nothing in the job he did.

beto is a weird cunt

what's your iq, grug

poo nigger

how does churchill lead Britain to victory and then promptly get thrashed in the general election?

it's very bizarre if you ask me. almost as if he wasn't as great as some make him out to be

so that's why he drank....

Business idea: Ride my bicycle into folk whilst screaming allahu ackbar

One of the canards of British politics is that the British people don't vote on foreign policy issues.
He also ran a really shit election campaign sperging out about The Road to Serfdom (indeed he wasted the Tory Party paper ration printing more copies) and said Labour would need some kind of gestapo to run their economic policies, which backfired.

another weekend another no reason to leave the house another no friends sigh

Fecal congoloid

imagine being a soldier in the vietnam war and being able to rape all the qt viet women you wanted

Everything is preordained. Even my responses.

>how does churchill lead Britain to victory and then promptly get thrashed in the general election?

odd that really, must be a 1 in a billion chance

anime
youtube.com/watch?v=rA1hi7OPMss

well the war itself was kinda pointless and by fighting for poland and suffering so many casualties because of refusal to negotiate with the Germans he basically decomposed British global authority to the point where after WW2, the UK could not sufficiently control its empire any more and had to become America's bitch.

That's most likely why. The war gave Britain nothing except a bunch of dead Germans and lost them everything.

not much different today

>tfw the same height as both stalin and churchill

anime isn't real virgin!!

Can you prove everything is pre ordained?

how do the nips make such attractive cartoons

how can it not be real if i am watching it RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE???

I'm a fan

youtube.com/watch?v=fIDL4-3u5tE

*proves predestination*

hahahahah

nothing wrong with a good ribbing

Very good point that I overlooked in my initial post. I doubt many brits were prescient enough to see the downfall of their empire and status as a result of WWII in July 1945, but they certainly understood that for them the war had brought them nothing but death and destruction, and that ultimately it was a war that should never have happened.

how do we get london back lads?

>Hitler would have let Britain keep its Empire!

I am not man so much as syndrome; as a voice that bellows in the human heart.
I am rain.
I cannot be contained

>churchill: 5'6
>stalin: 5'6
>hitler: 5'9
>roosevelt: 6'2

hahaha

ahahaha

HAHAHA

he openly admired England and its empire and wanted to keep its monarchy intact.

how tall was he in the wheelchair

Looks like Apple didn't take Asians into account

>Hitler wouldn't have let Britain keep its Empire!

are you actually retarded?

leftypol is weird

how do asians tll each other apart?

unless u are rich london was never yours

Vietlad assuming such oriental degeneracy would take place. What particular degeneracy would you take place in?

thinking of taking a walking tour of Croydon

why would Hitler keep Britain in a powerful position? he would have put a puppet figurehead in power and turned the empire into part of a German tributary system.
if WWI was avoided then Britain could have kept its empire maybe, but by WWII it was already falling apart with India and other major areas clamouring for independence.

they don't

>catgirlism

where do i sign up

races can differentiate their own race members better than other races
they probably have harder time telling a group of swedes apart

travelling dildo & onahole salesman then use my income to buy a few gladiators for the arena

Hitler never even wanted to fight Britain. He wanted to make peace with them after the invasion of Poland and even then there's no way he could have ever invaded the island.

he would have removed the jews from power in britain and that's it t b h

fuck off