Movie is 3 hours long

>movie is 3 hours long

a good mobie should feel shorter than it is. agree?

>movie isn't 3 hours long

>"movie" is under 150 minutes

>movie is 3 hours long because the director can't separate filler from plot

>movie is over 91 minutes long

>movie has 30 minutes break

Watchmen was too long

>Time to watch a true classi-

3h 58m

NOPE

Man of Steel was too long.

90% of movies over 2.5 hours are too long and no one can fight me on this. Many times it's only a matter of 10 minutes, but in some cases you could trim it down up to an hour to get a much better product.

>movie doesn't have quips

Only religious movies can pull this off.

Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, The Greastest Story Ever Told, King of Kings.

All pure kino from start to finish.

And they all have intermissions.
Even directors back then knew you have to take a shitposting break during movie marathons.

Yeah but the music is great.

You should watch the 6 hour Das Boot version.

This has been in my watchlist for like 2 years.

I hope there's an intermission. My butt starts to get tired after about 2hrs.

> 3 hours long and is a Lynch non sense with Laura Dern losing his mind.

>Alright time to give an acclaimed foreign flick a chanc-
>3hr 27m

Nah, LotR movies are so much better with their extended editions it's not even funny.

>Movie is 18 hours long

>movie is 80 minutes long

Watched ben-hur the other night and it's seriously one of the best films I've ever seen. It didn't even feel that long really.

yea ok, kike

A true sign of trash.

jerry would very much get up with a face like that
good use of gif, OP
very faithful to source material

They did it right back in the day, the picture would have newsreels, cartoons and an intermission. And if it didn't last at least 5 hours we demanded our nickel back!

Used to find the movie or any other religious movie as a matter of fact, very boring as a kid. As I grew up I had hatred for the movie because I was an atheist fedora teen but now that I'm almost at my 30s I finally realize how good they are.

that ok, you don't have to marathoned everything. i just watched 3 hours movies in parts, usually takes me three one hour sittings

Yeah I used to hate history and religion as a kid now as a 29 year old I love historic films, especially medieval stuff.

kill yourself

I'm well aware of the eternal jew, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a brilliant film you butthurt little religious faggot. Keep crying.

>movie has any length of break from action and attention grabbing dialogue

More movie = more bang for your buck

>action flick
>2.5 hours long
>me before second act is over

Yeah I can't even sit through a 2 hour movie without my bladder feeling like it's going to rupture.

I watched this 3 hour kino last night.
Almost didn't give it a chance due to the length.
What did I think of it?

I can't enjoy movies in the cinema. I usually need to pee at the 1 hr mark no matter what I try.

Go and get your prostate checked damn

well, at least watch rashomon then

Watch It TODAY

The plebeian crap that you guys usually watch? Sure, they should be around 100 minutes top.