ITT: subtlety in film

ITT: subtlety in film

>subtlety

What did Mel Gibson mean by this?

It's a Jojo reference.

the entire point of the screenshot on top isn't that the character was supposed to be a jesus figure, but that he wanted to see himself as a jesus figure and he wanted to be a noble martyr. it's not something that was supposed to be subtle at all and was a big point in the book and the movie but ur probably shitposting so whatever

And the bottom isn't that Superman is supposed to be a Jesus figure, it's that the priest is thinking of him as one. His own father does something similar later.

>mel gibson plays christ, who was crucified by the jews
>mel gibson is crucified by the jews

damn... now I know what he meant by this

Mel Gibson didn't play Jesus you great flapping anus

What is this even?

That Jesus Christ died AND suffered for our sins

I don't think people can comprehend fully how badly mortified the flesh of Christ was.

Mulholland Drive?

What did they mean by this?

Are you an idiot?

>milk tubes
What am I looking at here?

>implying they were trying to be subtle
>implying subtlety is needed for kino to be kino
Here's some subtlety for ya: Go fuck yourself cunt

this has to be some heretical shit right here, imagine the outrage if he were compared to mohammad

Yeah, shame Lois Lane wasn't a12-year old.

6 year old.

He married Aisha at 6, fucked her at 9.

That scene in Silence isn't supposed to be subtle because it's not a metaphor lol

tell that to Judas' snapped neck!

>cavill plays superman/jesus; a godlike figure, coming from heaven, raised by human parents.
>a symbol of hope and redemption for humanity
>imam ibn affleck plays batman/muhammad; an orphan raised by a parental figure, living together with minors, whom he shows great affection to, becomming a warrior who uses cunning and terror taktiks to strike fear into his enemies so that they may submit to him.

BRAVO SNYDER!!

But Hollywood would never associate itself with pedophilia.

Mohammad v Jesus

who would win?