If United States were to homogenize into one single race, what would the average citizen look like?

If United States were to homogenize into one single race, what would the average citizen look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/05/12/vermont-city-prepares-for-syrian-refugees-with-welcome-wariness/nfs6Z8QbcQZQzMmlqZm26I/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fyquNriwlP8
reason.com/archives/2013/05/17/are-hispanics-too-stupid-to-become-ameri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twice as big as her, user.

Lucy Lui

since there is about 3x as more of them than us, Asians win in the end desu

>the united states
not the world, dummy

"Discussing hypothetical and then making life decisions as if they were reality: A guide to right wing decision making"

This is what it looks like if all real Americans homogenized. If there are rats in your house, you don't consider them family.

I was just trolling you faggot
learn2internet

who's the girl in that pic?

Apparently this.

>implying Amerifats won't grow so large that natural selection doesn't take over and purge mankind of the blight

(leaf visiting)

Seems about right

This + at least 30 kgs

fucking HATE when ppl put shit in their face

In all honestly, americans, why are you so afraid of this? Your country will still control the world, still number 1 in science and technology, niggers won't exist anymore and chicanos will finally stop going with their mexican heritage.

Is the fact that jews or wasps can be at the top controlling that? Would you be ok if even they became like OP's pic?

Sooo Dominicans?

If you take a milkshake, and put in a bit of shit, it's ruined already.

>mongrelize into an ugly violent race with no culture
No thanks, you can keep brazil.

You really think the US will still be powerful if the reason for its superiority is destroyed?

Too bad your women don't feel that way. Inevitably what's going to happen is you'll die alone or with a Philippino mail order bride, and your white waifu will have 9 kids with Tyrone and mongrelise your country anyway

You must believe in magical dirt, then. What is a country but its people? How can a country remain the same if its people are replaced?

Like your average Mexican.

Because white Americans have a right to exist, not blend with Niggers and Hispanics into one toffee coloured race with no diversity. When I go to America I want to see Irish americans, i want to see Scots-Irish rednecks, I want to see German americans. I don't want to see clones.

BLACK

>Your country will still control the world,
Hahahaha.

No.

+80kg
FTFY

Oh how I wish for that pic.

Jessica Jones.

look like brazilian or mexican is possible

but i think just brown people

clearly not white

racemixing is race replacement

that's all

"A liberals guide to extreme straw manning and how to draw conclusions without evidence."

Who is this semen demon?
She's cute.

Hurry up.

Being the jewish base of operations?

this but fatter

pic.2

white man or woman choose race mixing

they descendant is born a mulatto

and mulatto think they belong brown people

so mulatto choose relationship with brown people

meaning is if you choose racemixing

your descendant never comeback to a white

people always say that you go black
you never comeback

Google Brazil

Is it just me or does the dad look like barrack Obama if he were really white.

Nappy haired, dark eyed, overweight quadroons who all look like one another. Imagine a much uglier Brazil with less Amerindian admixture and more groid genetics.

too black

We'll look like this

According to Nat Geo, exactly this.

Nah, Brazil is more African than the US could be.

We're about 12% black, but the majority of those people have at least 20% European ancestry.

We'll be Brazil but less black and with more light hair and eyes.

Top kek amigo

what a qt goddam

"Quit strawmanning by calling us racists"
- an image board full of actual white nationalists

"Quit being so sensitive"
- that same image board once they've victim complexed away the mean words about them

Like a brazilian.

Like this

russo jewish subversion in action
like pottery

>Sauce

Emily Bador, top English tomboy totty

>english
oh how far have you fallen, beady eyed anglo.

like a fat retard who was confused about their identity

What's with Sup Forums and wheat fields?

I seriously doubt mestizos are going to keep America at its current standard of living.

After all, if they were capable of doing this, then why isn't places like Mexico or Nicaragua on our level? Inb4 bad culture, American culture is probably more degenerate than Nicaraguan culture or whatever Latin American nation you want.

English born, half English half Malaysian and still top tomboy totty

Now clean my toilet

If all the women looked like this chick my cock would basically just be one big callous from fucking and jerking off so much. She's hot as fuck.

WV will still probably be Scots-Irish rednecks for a while. We're so poor and jobless that nobody wants to move here. Guess that's good in one way, but it also means some of our best leave the state for better opportunities.

this meme where diversified genes = more attractive people is stupid as fuck

kek confirms, praise him

Dead because violent crime would skyrocket.

>She's hot as fuck.

Anglo/Asian genes

>and mulatto think they belong brown peopleso mulatto choose relationship with brown people

Can confirm having 2 mixed nephews.

The oldest came out darker then anyone in the family. Grew up white but now hes just a hip hop gangster faggot.

Younger has blonde hair and light eyes and is as white as I am. He's pretty normal but I guess that's because everyone thinks he is white.

Slightly darker with more hispanic features, but more than 75% white.

user he said the US not Sweden

She's not that hot

That's probably the cutest mulatto possible. The rest look like bleached nigger mutants.

Yeah that's probably how the Southwest will be. Not bad, but then again, not white. We will definitely slip in the IQ department a bit.

I think places like Montana, Idaho, and Appalachia will stay white for a while. Those will probably be the last holdouts. Northern New England was my original bet but they are taking in slews of refugees.

Read it and weep:
bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/05/12/vermont-city-prepares-for-syrian-refugees-with-welcome-wariness/nfs6Z8QbcQZQzMmlqZm26I/story.html

Wheat is a patrician crop

Holy shit she's fucking ugly. I take back my previous post

>mulatto

She's English Malaysian

She looks like the singer Foxes, if Foxes was uglier.

She's pretty good looking in an usual way. I'm not sure how to describe it.

>slip in the IQ department

Nigger, I -teach- in the south and I can tell you right now that hispanic kids are just as bright as white kids, and in my experience, somewhat brighter, when they have good parents who aren't bluepilled retards.
My school has had an issue with WHITE kids dropping out because "Muh farming, muh oilfield"

milled ass

so like monkeys.

Just like at the kid...

Only if she loses the nose ring. Just ruins her face for me

You just confirmed for, not against.

This

what bout nigs

why is anglo/malaysian mix so hot

>She's not that hot

I wouldn't say she was ugly either

youtube.com/watch?v=fyquNriwlP8

this

Sup Forums...

is mulatto a very racist word?

she malasiya``?

I-I thought it was the technical term

That looks like the average 10 year old in America

Nigger nose.

Nigger nose is fucking disgusting.

ya, part

Your anecdote doesn't beat the facts though. Latin American mestizos have an average IQ of around 89, that's 11 points lower than whites, and as much as 15 points lower than some of the Northern whites.

reason.com/archives/2013/05/17/are-hispanics-too-stupid-to-become-ameri

Hispanic is not a single race you fucking idiots

Wasps and Jews will always be the top caste of any new world society. The brownening will not makes whites poorer, but it will make them lonely

Hopefully something like Rashida Jones. She could chop my dick off with an axe if she promised to clean me with her tongue.

not in northern Europe.

but if you know of the words etymology then yes. More racist than Negro.