I HAD TO SELL MY LAKERS TICKETS

I HAD TO SELL MY LAKERS TICKETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw Billy in Amsterdam last year, he was genuinely funny as fuck.
Probably the funniest comedian I've seen.

Most disappointing was Doug Stanhope..

>So anyway I-
>OW! NIA, STOP! I'M SORRY

Divorce when?

amazing when i saw him live, but his last special was shit

GUT

>omg bill you're so stupid you dont even know how to work the DVR

>well you cant even figure out how to shut the water off when the house is flooding

>*LITERALLY SEETHING FOR REST OF PODCAST*

Timestamp for that moment, please.

KILL THAT FUCKING MUTT, BILL

Stanhope is washed up. That fucking dude will be dead inside of 10 years.

MURDER YOUR DRUM KIT BILL

At least he's made a lot of material to leave for us.

Seconded.

BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF HOUNDS BILL!

Nvm

youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

Don't listen to it, it's too depressing.

>HAHA GROWN MEN
>SLEEPING ON THE COUCH
>IN THE HOUSE T H E Y PAID FOR
*sleeps on the couch in the house he paid for*

What is Billy trying to teach us here?

>"lol wow bill you're so stupid you can't work this even though it's so easy"
>look, some people are good at certain things, and other people aren't, you can work the DVR and i can't, while you can't turn off a faucet and i can
>that immediate silent treatment while you can feel her seething illogical rage
Typical woman shit. For some reason that i don't quite understand, vast majority of women are just incapable of logical thought, and instead they substitute logic for emotion.

tru

>NO NIA NOOO!
>DON'T HIT ME ANY MORE

>"Dude you ever had like a buddy of yours, and he's dating some fucking psycho but he's in love with her so you can't fucking say anything?"

I can't wait for his divorce, his sets might actually become funny again.

I HAD TO SELL MY FUCKIN DAG

>*OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHFUQQA*
>"The lovely Nia everyone!"

Who goes first: Stanhope or Depp?

>NO NIA NOT THE WHIP
>I NEVER OWNED SLAVES I SWEAR NIA NOOO

Stanhope obviously, Depp still works and afaik doesn't have a drug problem.

If women were logical they would never want to become pregnant and risk the death and misery that comes with pregnancy.

But emotionally driven, without logic, being pregnant is the best thing in the world to them.

Their emotions override their logic, biologically, and they form all decisions this way. They then reverse-rationalise why their emotion was logical, and if they can't, they just say it was because of their feelings/emotions/god/spirituality.

There you go lad. Now go out there and manipulate women by acting like a caveman and never apologising when they call you an asshole/chauvinist/whatever.

>and afaik doesn't have a drug problem.

He can barely string a fucking sentence together.

He's out of it constantly.

Heheh, soo..women huh? hahah...women..theyre, theyre..theyre just crazy y'know?
The other day for example, I was at the grocery st-

>Nia storms the stage in her robe without wearing her wig and furiously starts beating the shit out of bill

YOU DIN DO THE DISHES NIQUH
IM HOME ALONE ALL DAY WITCH'O FUCKIN BABY AN IM BORED NIQUH
YO' JOKES PANDER TO PROBLEMATIC SCUMBAGS NIQUH
CHECK YO' WHITE PRIVILEGE NIQUH

*spits out a mouthful of blood*
>the lovely Nia everyone

What was the last good comedy special you watched user?

wtf did this really happen?

Poor Bill.

>Its a Nia wears a Bill Burr mask and routinely beats the shit out of the baby when Bill's not home episode
I gotta give it to her, she's getting pretty creative

I hope this was written material otherwise his wife is a caricature of a bitch.

Everybody thinks interracial relationships will be easy.

They're not.

You say that based on personal experience?

>Their emotions override their logic, biologically, and they form all decisions this way. They then reverse-rationalise why their emotion was logical, and if they can't, they just say it was because of their feelings/emotions/god/spirituality.

So that's why they eat up astrology. I wasn't ready to read that.

Could I be a movie star someday?

If so, would you guys let me know if I ever hit kino-tier?

I thought this guy was RP in as best sense as you can as fuck?

Sounds like he married one of the most crazy bitches going...

How do you 180 so hard?

You're getting it.

That's why women take dreams seriously. They have dream journals, they analyse dreams, they 'felt' in the dream, and 'feeling' is all that drives them, so the dream drives them. They take their fantasies seriously.

>that hair

kek

in my country we have a saying that goes
>whatever you make fun of, eventually washes over you

The cultural differences do not materialise until later down the line, when you're in too deep.

You have certain expectations as to how both of you can communicate. She will have a different set of expectations. Very small things, but they become huge when the person in question is supposed to be your life partner.

There are also cultural experiences that give you certain reference points she will not have.

All in all it's difficult.

This guy could have any hot piece of ass he wants.

He's literally the #1 stand-up comedian in the world right now.

He could hit up the clubs in L.A and find a cute 21 year old to impregnate. Instead he's with her.

WHY?

Got any concrete examples? This is interesting

The same is happening with me and my girlfriend who is from a different culture than me but we're both white.

>Its a nia puts on all of Bill's specials on one after another and has the baby watch them clockwork orange style, in full volume while she's pinching it's thighs until they bleed episode

And this is from your own personal experience?

JUST

Bitch looks like Eddie Murphy in drag. Has anyone seen the 2 in the same room?

I was dating 2 muslims cause I love submissive brown ass. But the culture was too much. Not them personally, both weren't religious, per se, but their family were muslims and they carry a lot of sway over her. Perhaps physical threats. In the end I would have to convert to Islam and raise my kids muslim to be with them. Not happening. One of them married a muslim, the other I guess fought against her family and is dating a normal guy now.

My current girl is Orthodox, it's much simpler because I was raised Christian, but I still don't really believe it. I'm willing to suffer through church occasionally though.

If it's so easy why doesn't she do it and let him have his DVR? Super easy.

jesus christ

this girl really ruined bill

>"insider" gossip incoming

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER

>>"insider" gossip incoming
So it's basically nothing.

>go out there and manipulate women by acting like a caveman
Not how it works kiddo. Women assess men based on their position in a male hierarchy. So you don't manipulate women by acting like a caveman, you manipulate men by acting like a caveman and women see that. Manipulating men isn't that easy though

fucking kek

Just remember my post when you inevitably see the kid at some point. Its pure africa color tier.

Heh, as an actual la standup comedian i can sau you are VERY wrong.

First, he is bald.

>Depp doesn't have a drug problem.

Do you suppose he and Nia have had any sex in last year? Or have they been celibate this entire time and somehow Nia got knocked up?

wtf bill married paul mooney?

I dont know but I'd like to think she was having sex with him too. If they werent fucking and he just accepted she got pregnant somehow, its fucking next level cuck tier

Hell yeah! I bought this up to my DnD group and they totally agreed!

i want to hear more from this user. surely in this day and age cultural reference points would be largely homogenised thanks to the internet and the way we all consume media now days (social media, aggregators, content on demand etc?). people's socioeconomic status would have very little bearing on what they have access to right? and due to everything being within arms reach, everybody's experience suddenly becomes more relatable. you're not walking a mile in someone's shoes, but you can pinpoint certain stages of the journey or even watch it play out in real time and absorb as much commentary as you can handle on various life events.

lmao
pls be lie ;_;

Irony

what country as this freaks me out with how accurate it is.

>First, he is bald.

>The cultural differences

like bill couldnt just throw some leaves in the air and avoid making eye contact. He knew what he was getting himself into.

Face it, shes just another rotten fucking nigger. You know this, I know this, Bill Burr knows this.

This is how black women act.

>83091952
NUJH UHUHUH MUH CULCHORES

DONT B RASIST

i'm not sure if i want people to be stupid enough to believe this or not...

greece

THIS FUCKIN GUY

>insider gossip = my fantasy
Shut up you fucking faggot

It's really both. So long as you demonstrate you're powerful and strong and can defend her, either by controlling men and/or women. It'll get them wet.

I remember I got into a fight, got jumped, lost the fight, and then got laid by 2 very hot girls while I was covered in scars and had blood in my eye. The girls loved the idea that I could tolerate that and recover quickly, I think. Why would they love someone who lost a fight? Because it demonstrated I wasn't weak, other men would've died, other men have died.

It's primal emotion they crave, and being an ape to them is enough. Being an ape to men is good too. Just elicit emotion from her.

If women were logical dominant why would they risk death with childbirth? What is the logical gain for risking death?

>demonstrate you're powerful and strong
You don't demonstrate that by talking to women though. You do that in your relationships with men. Just like you did in your example.

>Bill Burr has wife
wut
>Jungle fever
What?
>She savagely beats him
Liars

>Watches podcast
How do we save him lads?

>NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE NIA, I NEED IT FOR WORK!!

>Bill it's time for that vasectomy

This guy has been ranting about how shitty divorce is and how the gold digging wife doesn't deserve half, FOR MONTHS.

>they would never want to become pregnant and risk the death and misery that comes with pregnancy.
>what is modern medicine

>Stanhope
He should go light on the booze or just quit show biz, he's a drunk and his mind got trashed.

she was right

1. That doesnt eliminate death
2. For all the thousands of years prior to now women have been desiring to get pregnant, as they do now

So why do women logically want to risk death to get pregnant?

i still listen to his podcast. i'm going to miss him when he carks it.

You're making it seem like death is a major possibility during pregnancy when it's really not. Why do women risk death to drive a car, user? Could it be that they want to go somewhere more than they fear death? Same with pregnancy, sure there is a minute risk, but if you want to have a way to fuck over a man, you need a baby.

>
you have a higher risk of dying everytime you cross the road, so why does everyone do it at least once a day? Stop with your autism

>tfw your own mixed child is less related to you than any white kid on the street

>The historical level of maternal deaths is probably around 1 in 100 births.[24] Mortality rates reached very high levels in maternity institutions in the 1800s, sometimes climbing to 40 percent of patients (see Historical mortality rates of puerperal fever).

You're trying to tell me that any natural act has a 1-40% death value.

No.

Nothing 50% of people choose to participate in causes death 1-40% of the time.

Why do women accept the risk of death to have a baby that is logical?

Who thinks they'll be easy? You have a human trying to mate with an animal. That's not easy!