Stargate general

Look how pure carter is.

stream
cytu

.be/r/Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot

from so mid s4 to mid s5 it is shit.

Currently at Baal introduction at the summit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfVbGslsZ8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in the middle of a re-watch myself, though I had to take a break.

Think I'm like 1/3 into season 6.

Why is SG1 the best sci-fi series ever made, yet it doesn't get the same love as Star Wars/Trek?

rodney is here

another episode on earth with this time an asteroid

Is it that asteroid Apophis sent?

They ended up naming an asteroid IRL after Apophis because of that episode.

Jewel Staite was so beautiful that looking at her for any length of time would make me hurt.

I did not remember the mom of the replicators to be this hot. Roasties confirmed for ruinning everything.

It was kind of tacky how they handled the rape scene. It was really too much.

i keep seeing your threads and your opinion is so weird to me. i think it's generally agreed that SG-1 was at its peak around s4

the second half of s4 is earth episodes, more or less independent, it is very bad

there's some earth episodes, but hardly all of them, and you can't say they're all "independent" either. some examples from second half of s4:

>point of no return
jack and teal'c stuck in space, this is important for the development of earth spaceships down the road

>the curse
set on earth but is massively important for the goa'uld arc (introduction of Osiris) and we learn a lot about Daniel, also there's based jack/teal'c comedy goold

>serpent's venom
set entirely in space, again massively important for the goa'uld arc regarding heru'ur and apophis

>chain reaction
earth based politics episode yes, but if you don't like jack-maybourne banter episodes you need to kys my dude

>double jeopardy; exodus
more off-world action and goa'uld stories, we learn about tealc's past, the SG-1 replicants plot is tied up etc

"all earth based, independent, very bad" my ass

>Not Janet Fraiser
Pleb. I mean I like Kaylee Frye, but please.

How can a single man be allowed to be so handsome and charismatic? It makes me want to throw up how much I wish I was like him

One of the best characters in the show, 90% of the reason I can bear to watch early seasons of Atlantis

>90% of the reason I can bear to watch early seasons of Atlantis

>implying s1-3 aren't the only watchable ones

>it is very bad
you're so wrong

GOOLD?

is the baal torturing oneil ep in s5? one of the best in the series

In 2 ep I finish s5 and so far no.

season 6 ep6, Abyss

With the ghost Daniel Jackson cameo? That's in s06 I believe. Currently doing a watch through.

god i had such a crush on her back in the day

jonas now

>jack-maybourne
yeah there is only this to save
the main arc is the goulds, then the replicators which is already bad, then the stuff on earth which is the lowest in quality.
There is the little alien on earth which makes the fake SG! tv show. This one was funny.
I also like the little standalone episodes or the little arcs with CHAKA

remove jonas

I don't mind Jonas but god do I miss Daniel.

If I recall Jonas moves on to the SG team and fucks Carter

We all know she fucks teal'c

I forgot the arc with the ascended people. this one is good too.

Turns out Jonas is Parker lewis

SG:U Had the potential to be vastly superior to both SG:1 and SG:A but people didn't give it a fair chance to evolve, to tell it's story.

Not a problem

Daniel made Carter cried

Technically not a ghost, but an Ascended.

Tell me Sup Forums, would you be able to Ascend and maintain the detached aspect that the Others ask of you?

I just learnt that the asgaard do not have sex. They are the pure one.

Watch it guuld

>pure

pure filth m8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfVbGslsZ8A

but they do have gender?

What's the hottest race in the Stargate universe?

>Carter

She was a saucy minx and you know it

the Nox are cute and shag in the forest, that's good

this ruins everything

Not gonna lie, Lya intrigued my teenage self.

It hurts watching this

>woman over the age of 9
>pure

LOL

Sup, India

yeh so pure they had to mass suicide

wtf I didn't know Raimi directed episodes

Coincidence! Im also rewatching the entire show currently.

beginning s6 now

the north face is a sponsor

>It's a Cassandra episode.

I always skip those, to the point I forgot who she is

it is the Baal episode

Jacks frustration with Daniel in that episode and his slowly breaking will was pretty goat acting honestly. Good episode. How did he escape again? the human lover of the symbiot previously in him rescues him?

When is Dnaiel going full Chad?

he's already got those ghost gains

The rest of SG-1 figures out how to reach him and rescue him.

Allegedly.

Daniel SAYS he had nothing to do with it, but Teal'c suddenly has an absolutely genius idea while meditating that he had no business having on his own, and that resolves the problem they were having in locating Jack. He also stays with him in the infirmary, invisible to anybody else, while Jack recovers from the ordeal, and he makes sure no harm could come to him.

To everyone ITT:

What's your favourite SG-1 episode?
Who's your favourite character?

>favourite SG-1 episode?
The one where O'Neil and Carter are stuck in a glacier. Yeah I'm a shipper.
>character?
Teal'c.

Groundhog day episode
Jack

i hate her fucking hairstyles

Last one

oh my goooooood

From memory, didn't she have to keep to particular hairstyles on advice from the USAF military advisor they had on set, since otherwise it would violate Air Force regulations?

this one is still good. her worst haircut is in s4 because it was short AND DYED.
she was like a man.

in s6, it is still short but not that dyed.

im not really sure all i know is that they make an attractive woman look like shit

yeah this one is definitely better

are you a faggot

this is one is loli haircut

Explain to me how carter is not a mary sue.

I liked Jonas a lot if I'm being honest

he has broken legs now

why is sg1 so comfy?

no i just like pretty women with pretty hair

I haven't seen it in years and I never finished it due to losing Sky so I've been marathoning a few of the seasons at a time.
I have to say, the magic is gone in season 9. It really should have ended in 8. The Jack O'Neill replacement has all the presence and charisma of a dead fish.
I kind of feel like it just kept going because all the other actors had literally nothing better to do.
That said, I enjoyed almost every moment of it before 9, even when Jonas Quinn replaced Daniel for a while.

>Reduced to minecraft lets plays

They should have ran with the character trait of her being a social-retard.

did you watch it when you were young?

i bet you love her hair in sanctuary you faggot.

Yup, had loads of it on tape at one point

fuck no

>It really should have ended in 8.
yeah this is the consensus and I do not plan on watching beyond s8. GOULDs are really the good arc.

id imagine most of us who are /sg1/ did, it reminds us of simpler times
also it's just a show disconnected from the bullshit of normal life, just a group of likeable people going on adventures

They did the same to Dr Fraiser.

she isn't best shooter/pilot/mechanic/gambler/boxer/lover/space-Eve like pic related, but a hard working but still decent looking woman scientist / soldier

>we're going to Canada, man, because of the war
>... the war with Canada?
>uh, no
Tealc moments are the best moments. Pity Chris Judge has had no substantial role in anything else worth mentioning.