Be German

>Be German
>Get Shot
>Blame it on videogames

Merkel did nothing wrong, we finally found the reason for this violence it's because FPS are training our kids to be terrorists. Let's cut it from the TV program.

>Shitty Google Translator Version
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://csgo.99damage.de/de/news/42357-prosieben-maxx-stellt-eleague-show-ein

>German
csgo.99damage.de/de/news/42357-prosieben-maxx-stellt-eleague-show-ein

>Because of the recent events in Munich we don't want to broadcast Ego-Shooter-Games such as CS:GO right now. Thanks for your understanding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2QxLpS3aIM
pwned.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be German
>play multiplayer shooters
>cheats

This is the real reason Shooters should be banned in Germany.

Shit man, that autistic iranian nazi really showed the world that when you can 360 noscope headshot some newb in counterstrike, you can do exactly the same in real life. Ban those killergames before the nazis learn how to utilize them, i say.

>1-7

Give me one reason you guys haven't applied for outside citizenship yet. There is no hope left. Women will run that country into the ground with (((their))) backing.

that little pice of shit had 3 accounts, all of them with a vac ban
the last vac he got was 1 week before the shooting

>be brazilian
>make team
>win major tournaments out of nowhere

really makes you think

Kek. Now that's what i call irony.

>blaming violence on video games

Damn it's true

Euros really are 20 years behind the US culturally

maybe you will start listening to nu-metal and Limp Bizkit next

>omega males who get bullied in school by girls who put make-up on him and force him to leave it on until he goes home
that does sound like the average online game cheater actually

I'm gonna start playing CS again.
Terrorists only.
While my teammates goes around placing bombs and killing, I will hang around and do nothing while spamming chat with "#ReligionOfPeace"

What if every mass shooting is caused by loneliness and the lack of pussy? Maybe we could solve all our problems with public sex slaves.

Since we're on the topic, here's an old classic: youtube.com/watch?v=W2QxLpS3aIM

well it would help more than banning video games

we should use this to ban cheats in germany :^)

I remember back in like 2009 I downloaded cs:source and for whatever reason steam gave me the German version. In the German version there was no blood, and no real rag doll physics other than when an enemy died, they would just lay down and put their hands behind their head. Wtf Germancucks?

Holy shit I remember that.

I think their version of L4D had no blood too.

Well there was a school shooting many years ago where some faggot rebuilt his school in the map editor, ever since then CS is getting censored and blamed for everything it seems.

Does the media ever talks about Overpass being in Germany?

nah, they dont actually know anything about the game apart from the fact that you shoot people. In the news they were saying he played a lot of CSS but they showed 1.6 footage. Btw Nuke is also set in Germany.

>Nuke is also set in Germany.

Not anymore. =(

nuke should be set (off) in germany
london could also use 1 or 2 as well

>Maybe we could solve all our problems with public sex slaves

but only for brown people, government issued white girlfriends for mudskins nao, this will prevent future terrorism!

check your priviledge

pwned.nl/

>Studies have show. That terrible want controls are the only way violence happen. With video games due the frustration of retarded controls