/lbg/ - letterboxd general

Twin Peaks edition.

Previous thread: >Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Directions for use
Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched, if you dare.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
letterboxd.com

>News
Cannes and Twin Peaks are happening

Use as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>QotT
What do you think about the new Twin Peaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13025398/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hawk's let himself go

Lynch is a senile retard edition. I'd hate to be one of those mouthbreathers who waited oh so long for this pile of shit.

t. pleb

There's already a Twin Peaks thread silly

and now this is a Twin Peaks thread too!

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

This is now a twin peaks thread, everybody cast your votes:
strawpoll.me/13025398/r

^tldr

Good b8

Good baits are short and on-point, not sprawling, long blogposts.

thoughts on the michael cera scene?

Best thing on television ever. Pure kino!

Brilliant.

Babby's first surrealist.

Man I have such shit memory that I downloaded the two films THREE TIMES in the last couple days.
W E W

Which of these are good?

calling lynch a surrealist is incredibly reductive and stupid

two?

>tfw streamed twin peaks premiere to 124 people, flawlessly
feels good man
Need to watch a fliccaroo tonight though, any recccccccccccccs?

fliccaroo

>/lbg/ thread
>twin peaks.jpg

I hope this thread run fast to page 10

andy literally looks like he's wearing a pillow under his shirt

>you now realize that tree followed cooper through the floor into the box and killed that couple