Do you like Kimmy, Sup Forums?

Do you like Kimmy, Sup Forums?
It's with the famous blowjob girl in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

famous blowjob girl? paris hilton?

show looks like le wacky garbage never watched

Nah the red head.
youtube.com/watch?v=GH1ruMGpTVY

Also, yeah it's wacky, but it's pretty good.

>my daddy bought me a tv show

She's the worst part of her own show but at least she makes me appreciate Titus more

I like her. She's cute and innocent.

This show is so fucking cringeworthy, it literally makes me feel physical pain. Hurr durr look we're all so quirky and random, and so DIFFERENT. look how FUNNY AND DIFFERENT we are. Lol look it's a quirky black gay dude doing weird shit, quirky quirky quirk quirk

I don't get that kind of humor at all. It's like 30 rock dialed up to 1000.

I loved 30 Rock

>It's with the famous blowjob girl in it.
What's this supposed to mean ???
I'm in the 3rd season Ep 9. It's not going what I thought it would. Everybody has been rooting for a morgue woman trying to catch up years that lost because of kidnapping in previous seasons. I heard this from somewhere that the new one was going to be "A Morgue Woman Goes To The College !!!". I was too early being pumped by the animal house-ish sound (ㆀ˘・з・˘) .... I hope they start thinking super season 4, user !!!

Episodes are too long and is similar to 30 Rock in all the wrong ways.

>What's this supposed to mean ???
the question was asked and answered in the first two replies

All the side characters are more interesting than Kimmy, and have shown way more character growth too. They need to chill on all the millennials and trump jokes though, they're pretty bad.

This 100%, show is insufferable

Pretty hard now desu

DO NOT SEXUALIZE KIMMY, SHE'S PURE AND INNOCENT

Literally tumblr and numalss the show

They should make her a dress and act like a lewd slut if they want this show to succeed

This, I'd love to break Kimmy and reeducate her as my personal cumslut.

>Oh look its another "insert internet site" show

I wonder if she will have a timid male in a cotton sweater as a friend and a bad boy lover!, boy oh boy I just cant wait.

I can't be the only one wanting to fuck her from behind.

Is that the bitch I jacked off too in The Office?

30 rock was great though

oy vey

>don't ask me to stop, because I NEVER WILL

It's such a good hearted show I don't understand the hatred it gets on here.

Hating on the black fag means you have no soul. He's probably the best representation of a cock sucker SJW tv will allow.

Season 1 was fantastic but I didn't even finish season 2; it was pretty shite. Is season 3 better?

I actually dont like Titus because his archetype was already done better.

>She's the worst part of her own show
Despite all the characters having fantastic writing, only Titus is great. Still, Kimmy is only middle of the road. Lillian is by far the worst acted character.

If we're talking beat gay black male characters from tv...

It's about the same. Some things are better than season 2 and other things are worse. And Kimmy gets BLACKED.

What's it like having no personality?

>I went to Trump University for a year. Go Pricks!
I'm Sup Forums and I laughed anyway

Haven't seen it, but does it have:

>a gay character
>a black love interest
>a trans character

Or anything that is against the Sup Forums grain, like somebody tentatively connected to Amy Schumer or something? If so, there's your answer.

It's literally called unbreakable dipshit, someone tried and failed to do just that for 15 years straight.

>a gay character
Extremely

>a trans character
Nope

>a black love interest
The love interest was Vietnamese in the first two seasons although if is right the show can just go fuck itself

It's not my favorite show. Some people said it has some similar jokes from 30 Rock (It was made by Tina Fey so I'm not really surprised). I've never seen 30 rock though so I missed that.

I didn't like the show's first season, but it was good enough to have as noise when I studied, the second season was better. The third season actually made me laugh. Most of the hate that I hear on it is either that it's too silly or stupid and humor. That's fair, but I think it's still much better than a lot of the comedy shows on regular tv

My only issue is sometimes the characters are really funny and sometimes they are just so easy to hate. Personally, I think Titus and Jacqueline are the funniest characters in the show. I fully understand why people don't like it though, it is pretty dumb.

>kimmy is a lulrandom quirky 90's referencer
>lillian is a lulrandom quirky 70's "oldnewyorker"
>jackie lynn is a lulrandom quirky richwoman
Completely unfunny
>titus is a lulrandom quirky gayby diva
saves every episode from being completely unwatchable. Give this man a raise.

she has not aged well

There is a black guy who she tries to get closer too, but literally, nothing happens except them becoming better friends at the end of the season.

Well she's not a bitch, but it is her

I thought it was way better than S2. They didn't give anyone a super serious arc like having Kimmy deal with her PTSD so there wasn't any tonal problems like in S2. Also Xanthippe is back.

no.83094131

>good hearted
>hatred it gets on here

You're just fishing for (You)s aren't you? Too bad lelz

>to have as noise when I studied

Incredibly retarded

literally any popular show posted Sup Forums says this. fucking hivemind

To be fair it's hard to name a show these days not overrun with that shit

Incredibly dumb

would give anything to wife this

I got kind of uncomfortable with Jon Hamm wisecracking and bantering with Kimmy

I mean he's literally her rapist

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED HER FROM SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE OFFICE

>wanting to marry someone who is almost 40
I mean I guess she's making a decent amount of money...

she's the same age as me you tard

>provide moderate opinion on show
>get bashed for something that has nothing to do with the show

never change Sup Forums

The money she has made acting is peanuts compared to the inheritance she'll get when her parents die.

>being 37 on Sup Forums
holy fuck
>being 37 and still wanting to marry a 37 year old
holy fuck

my mom thinks i'm cool too.

It gets hate because it's a good-hearted show.

You'll be just as shocked when you hit 37 bro

SJW numale cuck shit, no wonder we're losing to the chinese

Holy fucking shit.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING FUCKING SHIT MY DICK.

I LOVE WHITE WOMEN

Kimmy gets BLACKED this season.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS = THE UNITED STATES OF JUST AMERICA

She's extremely wealthy. Acting is just for fun for her.

I've never seen this and it's hysterical.

What did she mean by this?

It really isn't though, or are you too stupid to get the jokes. Like the ultimate solution to the redskins problem is a joke about the idiocy of protesters.

The only "progressive" idea it pushes is that women can do stuff too, which is not exactly a new or controversial idea. Other than that it hits both sides fairly equally.

This was probably the most right-wing scene Netflix has ever aired

This show lampoons the shit out of liberals just like 30 rock did go suck an egg

Don't forget blacks and gays existing. That's a big Sup Forums no no

Can't have the autist screeching all day.

>gets slammed for being sjw trash
>show actually makes fun of both sides pretty consistently and equally

alright

She was hot in 21 jumpstreet

I hate blacks and gays, but Titus is unironically the funniest character in television in the past decade.

checked

seeing him and Jacquelin play off each other this season was actually entertaining.

Didn't she get raped in the bunker?

Somehow no.
The other two white girls for sure sucked him off though.

Yeah they've mentioned "weird sexual stuff" throughout the series but it hasn't been brought up directly since it's kind of a bummer

watched both seasons when they came out. really hoping s3 didnt become super preachy or anything following the 2017 meme

This. Depending on how many more seasons this show gets, this season will be the beginning of Kimmy hitting the wall and quickly looking as old as Lillian and Jacqueline.

Meanwhile Titus will look exactly the same in season 10.

what the foop

Titus is the best part of the show but they know it in season 3..do they have to give him like 3 music videos per episode?

No. It's awful. I absolutely love 30 Rock and was doubly disappointed that this turned out so bad. Everything other posters say is true. The whole show is literally 'maximum kooky zany randomness' which paradoxically turns out to feel deliberately fake and boring all the time. Titus is really the only good thing about the show. Not worth it.

Half the cast of 30Rock makes an appareance in it and Judah Frielander got a hilarious character. Pity he was in it for just one episode.