Why can't we just be friends kurwa? ;_;

Yes.

Do you really want rape?

Soviets raped Polan.

Polish visiting germanistan.
We want Smolensk they want Warsaw easy.

soviets raped russia even more

what's your point?

Honestly everybody life would be easier, i think that.
>no nato missile "defense" system, no russian frustration to remove them

I mean we can. Love polish culture as well as many russians.

wut?

I love you

do NOT trust the russian

this, op is a faggot

really mate, do you want to be next belarus?

Thanks, comrade, i love you too.

Read about Nazino tragedy for example

I hear this is usually only from countries such as Latvia and Lithuania, lol.
Finland, what's wrong with you?

you must be joking, even russians do not trust russians

>>no nato missile "defense" system, no russian frustration to remove them
>this is what uneducated bydloescu ACTUALLY BELIEVE
You're as bad as the people that blame Israel for the 1400 year-long jihad

AND? This always happens in difficult times for the country, is not it? I'm talking about absurdity of the phrase that "the USSR raped Russians" as the Soviet Union was a Russian state.

Someonetrust someone not. It depends on person and not depends on is he russian or not.

I dont understand this. Prussia defeated us 3vs1 with the help off Austria and Russia when we were weak. What does the Kaiserreich have to do with this?

you dont believe it yourself do you.
its about trusting someone when you dont know that person, just his nationality, like in business, when you i.e can choose 2 sources of material, 1 german and 1 russian.

or*
and the question is : which guy is more likely to screw you over.

I tell you what I think. You should not trust in the Murican government so much. Remember '56 they left us in the shit but they promised everything.
...and nope, i did not tell trust in the russians mindlessly and nope i did not tell anything wrong about the average muricans BUT the murican gov was always shit-stirrer that's obvious.

Poland should be independent/neutral and should not be side with rus or the usa if you dont want to be in deep shit again.

I will choose russian, because we are people of one culture, easier to negotiate with him, etc. But this is a very strange situation, when you choose in business a person which you does not know.

how is it strange, its 99% of the situations mate, its not like you can know all suppliers or contractors
eh, burgers/russians, its same shit, both are imperialistic scum, but burgers have the advantage of being far away, while russians are immediate threat.
and mate, neither poland NOR HUNGARY can be neutral, we are too small and too hard to defend, in contrary to switzerland filled with mountains and guns

>can be neutral, we are too small and too hard to defend
Do you think I don't know my nation is about to extinct? The most logical step would be if these mini countries want to survive the future challenges, they should unite ... BUT! we know well this wont happen and these mini countries just will die out and the others will be swallowed by the "colored migrants".

whether we die out or not depends only on us, me and you.
whether you work for the survival of your country as you perceive it or not is only your choice.
whether something will happen or not may be due to you.

This populism. He said that power and the era is required from him.
Crazy man with no self-esteem.
It was the country of the Russian people.

a coup d'etat is not populism

>power and the era is required for him
what?

>no self esteem
ok now it's safe to say you've had too much vodka

The tenants of the bolshevik party were 90% jews

>what?
He said this during "perestroika". The power and the masses demanded such "opening their eyes to the Truth" phrases.
And he said it. That's all.
>too much vodka
Well, I'm really a little drunk.
>were 90% jews
no

So are you insinuating that his historical and philosophical work is merely a meme of his time? Because if that's true than it's really not an argument. What is true back then is true now, it's just that he was able to speak the truth during the right time

>So are you insinuating that his historical and philosophical work is merely a meme of his time?
this

I want to hug you guys.

A qt from Moscow whose дeдyшкa was a White asked me if Polish people still hate them. I said only Polska Aowcy do. Would become Cossack for her, desu, brats.

>muh heritage
fag.
i bet that you cant even speak polish properly