DC IS FINISHED

DC IS FINISHED

Snyder such a depressing hack his daughter kills herself. Cuck Whedon jumps in to finish the movie. It's all over. Even quips and feminism can't salvage this.

>Snyder killed his daughter so he could avoid criticism when JL fails
Absolutely based

if only mos superman had been a hero that actually inspires people, instead of being a mopey loser.

I believe his daughter killed herself because she couldn't take it anymore, seeing her father ruin one movie after another.

She decided to do an honorable suicide in his stead, because he doesn't have the ball to.

Post yfw Whedon shoehorns suicide jokes into the movie

Is she /ourgal/? Did she save Justice League?

>marvelcuck is a redditor
MORE NEWS AT 11

>t.*disney raid*

>marvel shills raiding Sup Forums
>AGAIN
Let's hope mods can permaban you this time

>kid dies to boost sales like paul walker, heath ledger etc

>We don't particularly love people using someone's personal tragedy to fuel petty useless internet arguments over comic book movies
wtf I love Reddit now

Warner Bros reshot his daughter to get production back on track.

why did his daughter an hero

>paul walker, heath ledger

literally whos?

because a universe of DC is actually hell.

Most probably something totally unrelated to her fathers movies, the usual "I have everything and still feel miserable" hollywood teen syndrome

So californian things as usual then

How could Snyder and his wife let this happen?

They have access to the best doctors, treatments, meds, anything.

They can hire a whole group of people to watch each and every one of their kids when they're away, busy making movies, so their kids won't do anything stupid or dangerous .
Snyder and his wife only have themselves to blame for their daughter's death.

I love how Snyder was replaced by Whedon, who recently made fun of dying children.

EXACTLY THIS. This is where they got it wrong. Bright-eyed, full of optimism and hope, Supergirl from the 'Injustice 2' video game is basically how DCEU Superman should have been handled.

Parental neglect in california is a huge deal.
>Here, take this smartphone, go be sanctimonious on twitter or something

>hire people to spy on his kids 24/7
His kid is a grown up. thats not legal

Yeah. Superman in IJ2 was a piece of shit. Supergirl was well written surprisingly.

I think people wouldn't be bothered by Snyder spying on his daughter with suicidal tendencies, mental illness, so potentially dangerous to herself and others.

Did she jump?

Yeah, because every suicide victim makes it clear to everyone that she'll kill himself right

Isn't he a seventh day adventist or some cult shit like that? Don't they ban shrinks?

>capeshit production drama
Why does Sup Forums even care? Does nu-Sup Forums unironically watch this garbage?

> Redditor on Sup Forums
> Spout meme
Seems about right

Name of comic?

Being a Christian and having your kid an hero must be exceptionally shitty. I mean he legit believes his daughter will suffer in hell for all eternity.,

>I mean he legit believes his daughter will suffer in hell for all eternity.

But then he'd also believe she deserves it, so isn't that relaxing?

>who recently made fun of dying children.
Really?

I hope someone in your family kills themselves :)

And it will happen next year

So who are they going to blame when justice leagues flops?

Troubled production.

You're a piece of shit.