Do all males have violent thoughts?

Do all males have violent thoughts?

Only around fags

You've never thought about what you'd do to a robber that breaks into your house? Or do you only care when a fag robs your house?

Yes, and women have them too.

We're all animals capable of extreme violence given the right situation

the whole world should smoke some marijuanas together and then world peace will commence , light that blunt up and toke it around, pass the love, pass the peace pipe

Only objectively correct answer.

Everyone has violent thoughts. Only retards use violence when it's not necessary.

How would anyone empirically prove this?

Only alpha males

Do you mean vivid thoughts of exactly what you would do to someone?

Or just the rage and desire to punch someone in the mouth

I get mild, short lived rage every time I order a McD's sweet tea and they give me unsweetened

unspent testosterone can produce violence.

upvote for my fellow toker

This is correct. Men and women universally have homicidal ideations. It's natural and very advantageous when it comes to planning ahead for crises moments.

All humans have violence in them that is either repressed, channeled or allowed to burst out. Unless you're like a Jesus or a Buddha or something but those are very rare people.

Violence should be funneled into physical exertion, whether sport or something productive, fuck just split some wood if you need to.

I might be more violent than the average person but I see the signs of repressed violence in so many men.

If they don't, there's something wrong with them.

Aye, cant speak for all of them, but I sure do.

Kek

Back to Tumblr you go SJW dyke.

Built like she was
She had the nerve to ask me if I
planned
To do her any harm.

>the whole world should smoke some marijuanas together and then world peace will commence
>light that blunt up and toke it around, pass the love, pass the peace pipe

Let's see how this would go:
>gather entire world together
>niggers start stabbing each other and people near them
>it's OK, still a chance for world peace, just let me light up this marijuana cigar
>toke
>pass
>3 white Americans, a Beaner, and a Gook all hit and pass politely
>1st nigger in line suck on it for 3 long-ass drags
>people start talking, calling him out
>the nigger, being a nigger, starts eeping and ooping and making fight calls
>world wide race war starts and the blunt hasn't even made it to Mexico

when i'm at work i mentally deconstruct shoppers
anatomically
imagining their skin, then flesh, pealing off to guess what their bones look like helps pass the time
second favorite act is viewing what they'd look like on fire or walking around with various degrees of burns
i wouldn't consider these 'violent thoughts' though

All humans have violent thoughts. We are split in to those that recognize that we do and deal with them, and those that suppress and deny those thoughts.

I have violent thoughts every day

>about killing myself

Of course, we all harbor violent thoughts. However, this is especially true for black males who contain a certain 2-repeat allele in their genome; a dysfunctional version of a gene which scientists have come to a general consensus on regarding its influence on the neurotransmitters in the carrier's brain, specifically how this permanent chemical imbalance in creates makes them more predisposed to violence. At least we don't enact on our violent thoughts.