HOW TO FIX

>Include a opening scene of Elizabeth Shaw, still alive, writhing in pain being experimented on by David in his lab.
>Writhing and screaming in pain, she births an alien egg out of an ovipositor, the first of its kind.
>David has 'mounted' her on a wall where she her body has morphed into something insect-like and gargantuan. She is unable to move. She is grotesque.

You mean 'how to pander to my degenerate fetishes'.

I would've gone further down the schlock route. Prometheus already started with slick, sophisticated sci-fi. This needed to amp it up towards Fly 2 levels of body horror. David was a great mad scientist, we just needed to see it illustrated more. It's like the best parts of this movie happened off camera.

You can't turn ashes into a castle, OP. It's too late to fix this trash
Last good Alien film was the second Alien film.

I know, but that aside. Imagine the movie had already been filmed but needed reshoots.

OP Ridley Scott is a hack, fuck it, only shit that can save him now is his twitter feed telling him to fucking retire and stop doing movies

desu all of HR Giger's work is influenced by degenerate fetishes

where can i request a pic of this?
i usually do it on aco, but i don't think they would accept it

how to fix:
>spend like 10 minutes on the planet
>have the rest of the movie take place on the covenant

Heterosexual sex is degenerated?

>ovipositor
Girls don't have these.

this is retarded,
I bet you get a boner from that

i do

i do too. alien is essentially a fetish piece by its visionaries. prove me wrong.

i like your taste
any idea about this?

>remove all scenes included in the film
>completely rewrite the script to be about David and Shaw exploring the Engineer homeworld and learning deep dark secrets
>coherently set up Alien in some manner
Wow how hard was that

Giger's designs are 100% fetish themes and imagery, and the creature is borne from that. Elizabeth Shaw depicted in an almost rape-like bondage scene this way would probably be too dark for general audiences but be perfectly fitting with the theme. Anyone with a chestburster in them is basically going through a rape process anyway.

I would have lengthened the time frame, or edited it so there was more of an epic scope to it. Sense of urgency to create panic is a modern plot device, I get it, Aliens had this, but it also had an epic feel to it . Have it occur over a space of a month instead of the rushed- what felt like- 3 day window of time that we got. You can create a sense of dread and menace with who been infected/ impregnated this way.

Make the whole movie David railing on shaw and then Walter shows up and they both just spit roast shapw and they fill her up with robot cum and they just rape her but she enjoys it and then the aliens come and she jerks them off for like 2.5 hours

>OP is a dumb oviposter

>heterosexual

David has mutated her in OP's scenario

>ruining the twist that David is evil
Fuck you OP. You don't know jack shit about movies, and this one has a lot more surface-level flaws to fix that would elevate it from OK to pretty good.

Aliens was absolute garbage, wtf are you talking about? Prometheus and Covenant saved this series from Cameron's bullshit

Even Fincher's Adventures of Xenopup brought more life to this series than Terminator: Alien did.

Wow. Wowie wow.

'Aliens' would be like if Seal Team 6 went into Silent Hill in the sequel and gunned down demon nurses only to be completely slaughtered by Pyramid Head.

>the best parts of this movie happened off camera
That's sorta the point desu. They don't want to make it immediately obvious that David is as fucked up as he really is. Plus there's no place to put it in without breaking the flow of the movie or adding on unnecessary time to an already long movie.

It's like you never watched the movie.

I think it could happen in the spot where we see Shaw. Maybe it could be a reveal instead of the opening scene. Or it could even be the closing scene like where the Deacon was revealed.

i know you've never seen one but that is a vagina

That would cost money user. How can they afford any good actors when they are paying for two Fassbenders who play a crucial role in a sequel?

How to fix:

-There needed to be survivor Engineers as secondary villains terrorising the colonists.

-Focus on the horror of being a colonist. Of being so far away from home. I always felt sorry for those poor fuckers on LV426. They were trying to survive in a harsh landscape but it was a losing battle.

-All that black goo being dumped but the planet barely showed signs of weird biological life besides some spores? Surely there were other freakish creatures around.

have the movie as it is but without the xenomorph but a different kind of alien like being as in Prometheus. the "real" alien should only show up in the finalol movie rulipping davids creation apart

Make the characters act as if they've actually stumbled upon FUCKING ALIENS for the first time. Stop showing off aliens in broad daylight.
Nice. You should write movies

Yea I could get behind this. It's cost effective reshoot too

have you ever seen giger? hes a fucking hunchback.. of course his shit attracts twisted fucks

How much money do you need?

i like this a lot

Purely for fan service though I would want to see ideas like

How to fix: sell franchise to Disney

At least scott knows how to write female protagonists

I'll just wait for the sequel comic to come out and BTFO Ridley again like with Prometheus fire and stone

I was hoping David would impregnate Walter with a fucked up proto-facehugger to create biomechanoid protomorphs, giving rise to the xenos we know and love.

Wow that would be just about the only thing that could have made this movie worse. Brava

>his twitter feed telling him to fucking retire
people are seriously tweeting him that shit?

>Assume this image lines the inside of all the engineer ships
>Be Ridley Scott in a Junket
>Get asked what the function of the walls
>Do your best to explain as Ridley Scott

He didn't though

>ruining the twist that David is evil
>the twist that David is Evil
>David
>Evil
>Twist

Where did you get your lobotomy?

Well, he went from an odd android with an obsession who murdered on command to a full-blown psycho responsible for the existence of xenomorphs. That is quite a twist.