Dear White People

People say it is funny
What are the best jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYKgHvPVACE&feature=youtu.be&t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate this sort of shit. i've been denied service in black owned businesses because i'm white. i've lost money in my business because black clients won't work with me. racism isn't about the big picture, it's about the interaction between individuals and their personal biases and bigotry.

>go to facebook to see if this is real
>it is
>it is also rightfully being shit on
lol

> Dear white people is just satire you stupid Sup Forums poster
> Dear white people is making fun of SJW but you are too triggered to realise
> DAE think alt right are as much triggered as SJW ?
> Dear white people was a really good Sup Forums

> Dear white people cast explain why black can't be racist
Nu-Sup Forums Btfo once again
Hope that'll serve them right and they'll go back from wherever the fuck they came

BUENAS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

Can we just accept that blacks are intellectually inferior and let them think whatever they want?

Sup Forums is also just satire.

How many white people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they make black people invent the light bulb, steal the invention, then enslave people for 400 years.

This sounds like something a black perso would say when they're racist

>I-It's just ironic h-ha...

>What are the best jokes?
WE

youtube.com/watch?v=oYKgHvPVACE&feature=youtu.be&t=26

Lewis Latimer did not invent the light bulb.

this.
my blacked p0rn production doesn't find any black clients anymore either and my wife's son hates me because I'm white.
I'm glad a fellow cuck acknowledges the real problem.

black racism has to stop, and the only sensible solution for it is a white genocide/holocaust.

Da'Vante Johnson did

you're trying to hard, faggot

you to, honeytits ;^)
don't you have a bull to prep?

>White poepl who are half of our audience can't be the victims of racism.

Yeah if they keep this up they are going to get canceled in s2.

White people who are half of their audience probably agree with them. That's the worst part.

It's such a stupid ploy, "it dwells on real life problems", but if the "problems are ludicrous and offensive, than it's a joke, get a sense of humour!

The show is not half bad honestly. Doesn't matter if the cast are idiots

Embarrassing post.

So this white boy walks into a bar and ask the bartender for the spiciest drink he's got, expecting a Bloody Mary. The bartender hands him a glass of water and asks him to keep clear of the dance floor.

>i want to fit in: a tale from reddit

What the fuck? I thought this was satire? Do they seriously believe this bullshit?

A white man and a Jew are walking down the street when a young black child on his way to Harvard to get his second masters degree in quantum physics approaches. The white man says to the Jew "we gun git em.." and the Jew says "..an insurance plan that covers beatings?"

The same thing happened on reddit too. Idiots trying to tell everyone who hated on it "you just didn't watch it, it makes fun of everyone. SJWs too!!"

And now this. Like fucking clockwork.

You should go back there and stay

>I thought this was satire?

Kek when will they learn

What do you call a hundred whites on a deserted island?

A good start

I'm actually just going there to shitpost. Or wait, maybe I'm from reddit just coming here to shitpost? Whatever it is, you'll see my comments around I'm sure of it. :^)

Rapper, honorary doctorate degree holder, and future Nobel peace prize winner Jay-Z has started a program to provide lavish coffins and funerals for white men killed in muggings. A reporter on the scene at the gala event asked Dr. Z what he hopes to achieve with this bold new initiative to combat racism and Dr. Z replied "I only hope to end racism once and for all in about a week or so."

I mean, maybe not the most honest way to do something but certainly the most efficient, no?

Give a White man a hammer, and he will build a nation.
Give a gook a hammer, and he will make more hammers.
Give a spic a hammer, and he will open beer bottles and beat his wife with it.
Give a nigger a hammer, and he will kill and rape White people with it.
Give a Jew a hammer, and he will rent it to the nigger.

The whites would probably colonize it and make it live able.

That's why it's a good start

So Sup Forums was right again? Huh...

>crucial points everyone should know about race
There's only 2:

1. Everyone who cares about race, whether positively or negatively, is a retard who lacks individualism and personal talent and attempts to compensate by playing race poker.

2. Most people who waste their lifespan and energy on matters of race are uneducated dumbfucks, or pseudo-intellectual dumbfucks, who have a tendency to also waste other people's time, and as such should be treated as a social equivalent to computer viruses and ransomware which wastes your time and money on an ideology and notion that is irrelevant in the big picture or the advancement of your private and family life.

>Everyone who cares about race, whether positively or negatively, is a retard who lacks individualism and personal talent and attempts to compensate by playing race poker.
You know how I can tell you're white?

It's the same kind of self-defeating irony as the edgy tweens spamming racist meme-droppings on Sup Forums and Sup Forums nonstop. People rightly call that inflammatory racism. The biggest difference is that lower class blacks are a genuine pariah

that's something a nigger would say so idk what youre on

>i've been denied service in black owned businesses because i'm white

that sounds hilarious. what happened?

Here in latin america some people do this to me. They call me "Criollo mierda".

This. Why does everyone take them seriously?

who takes Sup Forums seriously? what are you goofballs even talking about?

>lower class blacks are a genuine pariah
wtf are Hispanics?
niggers are so full of shit
they are basically white people now

the joke is that people actually believe it's not sjw shit and the title is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

Implying (((they))) care

I've been stiffed by blacks, taken cheap shots from them, called spic and wetback, spit on, etc.
during the one (1) summer I worked for a car and limo service in the city.
Cant be racist my ass, there are more races out there than just whites and blacks, how fucking sad.
Even the jews tipped me more.

Why haven't we (the entire western world) as a culture realised that we keep talking past each other on this topic?

One side says racism and by racism they mean this thing, and the other side says racism and they mean this other thing, and the two of them make statements about racism that are contradictory but really they're not necessarily disagreeing they're just talking about completely different things.

Surely at some stage one of the groups would stop using the word racism and start using another word because of the drama this "disagreement" keeps creating but this hasn't happened yet. Why??

Realistically if someone's response to being called a racist is "Black people can't be racist" I would just say "Fine, you're just a bigot then", but really I only see that kind of stupid shit on the internet anyway

WE

Because racist is the scary word no one wants to be labeled with, and if you can leverage control over what it means in fine detail then you have a modern scarlet letter to deal with your enemies as you like.

Why are Americans so fucking divided? And why is that cancer spreading to the rest of the western world?

The thing I dislike is that even when a word changes to mean something over time, you usually don't say that an old definition is specifically wrong

WUZ

So if a black person calls a Korean a slanty eyed, subhuman hook, they aren't racist?

I 100% believe the USA would be better off without any blacks. They have taken whole cities and turned them into slums.

of course

because he knows how to read?

Being a black woman is the ultimate defense, right? You can not be criticized in any way.

The only way to be further up on the stack is for them to be handicapped, a lesbian, and muslim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

Being born Native in Canada is just as big of a crutch. They're basically our niggers.

Why Muslim? I can't name a single group of people who gets more leeway for the fucked up shit they do. Can you imagine if Christianty was responsible for even one tenth Islam is?

Is the show anything like the movie? Articles like this make it seem like it became a parody of itself or something, I don't know.

As long as you aren't a light skinned black woman, because then you can be criticized for your privilege by darker women.

You see, that's not a racial issue. That's a black issue.

I can't believe this is a thing. Its hilarious.

>Blacks can't be racist
I actually agree. To a point.

I think that most blacks can't be consciously racist because they simply lack the mental capacity for it.

Ask yourself why the Occupy movement failed so spectacularly.

Two words: Progressive Stack

What happens when everyone is brown/black?

Give a muslim a hammer, and he will kill everyone with it.

The blacks remain black and the browns are treated as whites

cumskins are pathetic

Then you've got a mob looting the next liquor/ electronics store and not a group that is trying to do something through social pressure.

it's about half n half desu

subhuman Americuck detected

I was supposed to deliver a lecture at a relatively large gaming convention and was bumped nine days before the event because one of the directors decided that the slate wasn't diverse enough. I was the last white person to be offered a slot and so I was bumped for a middle-eastern dude. Was pretty upset. Literally released from a gig because of my race. Apparently that's okay, though.

I'm honestly baffled at how the left managed to sell this bullshit narrative. "Lets literally invalidate dictionary definitions to suit our own needs!" I simply cannot believe there's people who are so willfully ignorant of literal facts.

Racism is simply discrimination based on race, it has nothing to do with systematic power, there's a specific type of racism for that.

Not to mention if the left was actually smart they'd go along with the idea that race doesn't actually exist. Its just melanin. Trying to push racial tension further with shit like this is retarded.

Their argument basically boils down to

>blacks experience constant systematic racism in the US that does not compare to anything white people experience
Okay, sure, that's true.
>therefore, black people cannot be racist, because they cannot inflict this institutional form of racism on people
No. What? No.

The core reason racism is wrong is you are judging someone on their physical nature instead of the content of their character. Having that inflicted on you constantly by society is much worse, sure, but if you're judging anyone based on their race, you're committing the same moral failing.

You can't just fix moral hypocrisy by changing around the definitions of words until it's not technically conflicting with itself. You gotta work with axioms. Have some actual fucking consistent morals or you lose anyone who doesn't just already want to agree with you.

I don't see color :3

>lower class blacks are a genuine pariah
>what are rednecks
Impoverished rural whites(especially Southern) are the only group in America that it's completely socially acceptable to vilify and ridicule without repercussion.

It's the only way two wealthy and successful black people can claim that racism affects them.

Actual racism is pretty much dead so they have to reinvent the term in order to profit on it.

It's to absolve their own racism.

Liberals condemn the actions of others they're guilty of themselves.

>What are the best jokes?

Black people can't be rascist.

Rascism is discrimination, prejudice or merely applying criteria that is based on the perception of race.

You may be a bigot and also be in a minority. Simply because there are more rascists against you by numbers doesn't mean you can't also be a rascist yourself.

Americans are self deluded, self righteous and poorly educated fools with an immense media output. No matter what colour.

>some blactivists handwave away their hypocrisy

that's not politics

You have the same problem, bruv
If anything it's worse especially considering how many Pakis you have

most blacks I talk to don't agree with BLM. I think its mostly black college educated commies trying to racially divide the country for their political goals.

See?

They see victory in assumptions.

Not a brit, user. Your language is easy.

I know alot of my ones that are sympathetic only because they hate cops

>Education = intelligence
Now you're thinking like a progressive

Anyone else absolutely TIRED of niggers talking about race? I cant take it seriously anymore. Whether its jokes, bullshit, or actual legit discussion Ive simply had enough.

they're right that the media attacks white people all the time though

I'm also tired of faggots like you getting offended and talking about it.

Why are Ameritards are so obsessed with race? Fuck off