Germany won't be white in 2 generations

>Germany won't be white in 2 generations

Other urls found in this thread:

fes.de/themenportal-flucht-migration-integration/leitbild-miteinander-in-vielfalt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank us

>brietbart

Seems legit

This has happened in Europe for millennia.

Just another wave of people.

The IndoEuropoors are the true invaders.

Basques are the only Whites

56 %

>brainfart

>2010
>US are closing on to 56%
>creates ISIS to start refugee crisis to move worlds attention towards
It's all clear now

>le 60% face

t.

Everyone knows Germany will be nonwhite, but they don't care here because majority of people posting under German flags are shitskin immigrants

The numbers are real.

It's an official goal:

fes.de/themenportal-flucht-migration-integration/leitbild-miteinander-in-vielfalt/

Germany has decided to "transform" itself.

I posted this image more than 20 times on issues like these and never got a single US reply

>t. Pajeet

My gitrlfriend says I'm more pale than a swithed on lightbulb and she's right. Even Germans who are clearly white are darker than me.
Now, how white are YOU?

and you are from where?

polish camps will fix that.

I don't see the problem.

Also Germany, I just happen to be very white

Am I the only one who has never seen a single nigger in his life?

your """"""white"""""" people aren't even white and on top of that almost no """""""white"""""" people are even born in contrast to an overwhelming majority of people who are clearly not white even by 56% face standards

White people should really relocate to the moon already.

still whiter than you, DaMarcus

>won't be white
migrant background doesn't mean non-white
it includes people with one grandparent from a former German territory (Baltics, Prussia, Alsace et.c) and it includes Yugoslavs, Poles et.c
I do believe that over 50% of those children with migrant backgrounds are non-white however

>Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Italy and Spain all get run over by 3rd worlders
Being rich but irrelevant is a blessing

That's the plan.

but why?

>fes.de/themenportal-flucht-migration-integration/leitbild-miteinander-in-vielfalt/
You can project all you want. Our cold climate, weird language, dark winters with little daylight and introverted taxpaying lifestyle is not what migrants want

your link is nothing official, just some think tank

Post these pics threads as /mena/ threads. Then the mods won't remove them.

That paper was made by and for the ministry for integration.

All your policies come from thinktanks.

Lmao, who cares if Germany turns nonwhite, they deserve it. Theyre the most self loathing and cucked sjw nation and responsible for 99% of European problems. Not to mention the fact that German women are whores and german men are the most emasculated and low test whites on the planet.
FUCK (((GERMANY)))

>That paper was made by and for the ministry for integration.

und das steht wo?
Ich lese hier nur Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung

The Eternal Kraut will finally be removed

>breitshart

We already have 10%

In 2050 it will be more than 20%

>implying this is a bad thing

this is muslims, not foreigners in general

there are no non-muslim foreigners

Some bahraini wanted to build a mosque with 120million euros in our capital and we denied that. We dont want things that have happened in Germany, France or Sweden to happen here.

>migrant background

Again, 'migrant background' also refers to the descendants of the 15-20 million white ethnic Germans that were expelled from all over eastern Europe and more than half of those non-German immigrants are other EU immigrants, mostly from Poland and 90% of the non-EU immigrants would be considered white by the American census.

Are there really people who believe this misleading crap?

I know. That's what my numbers are.

Lowest estimate for 2016 was 8%

The freedom party has the ministry of interior and the defense ministry now, so we will get more accurate numbers soon.

why do euros get so bootyblasted when we mention how they are becoming less white? sensitive topic maybe?

Because this isn't some shitty immigration continent.

This is the home of all culture, science and philosophy in the world.

ok but what does that have to do with anything I said? EU imported many migrants and they aren't just gonna vanish out of thin air

get a load of this guy
the US has been leading in the science department for almost a whole century now

I don't care who comes as long they are not Muslim.

:(

By selective migration, not by opening the gates to absorb excess third worlder populations.

and? You said europe is the home of all science, wich it hasn't been for a while now

Oh please, the US that does science is just an extension of Europe.

Never understood this. We know that half our country is non-whites, America has always had immigrants. You could call the white people in America immigrants. Now what you have to ask yourself is, do you want Germany to become America 2.0? I'd be willing to bet the answer is no.

hahahahaha I love when people who have no contributions or merits in a field cling to what others did and try to belong with them

probably still 97% white by US definition.

You do realize that there is a reason there are no noteworthy african scientists and there is a reason for that?

To be able to do science at all, a society needs to reach a certain level of prosperity. So every person that is part of this society contributes to its advancement one way or another.

The reason this happened in Europe should be obvious.

what are you even talking about
I told corrected one of your statements and now you're posting paragraphs about africans
nice autism

We could just replace some austrian soyboys with african intellectuals for the quota.

You stole all the prosperity and then brag about your """science""" built on slavery and genocide.

It's a shame that people are still allowed to speak German on european soil.

Don't worry German friend. Being 56% isn't so bad :) you'll learn to accept it.

I read most scientists in America are actually foreign born or imported from Europe because we're shitty at educating scientists. Is this true?

for private sector maybe. for the government sector, where most of the cutting edge research is actually conducted, no. too big of a security risk

I don't know man, but if they're going to America and not doing what they do in their home countries there has to be a reason

probably paid more

Yes, 50% of all American PhD students in STEM are foreign-born

>I don't care who comes as long they are not Muslim.

This is it.
You guys are always going on about white and non white when muslims are the biggest problem facing the west, not non whites.

You don't think Slavs and Spanish are white, so going on about that doesn't make any sense.

>people using this bait article

>It uses one town

>It counts EVERY immigrant as non-white

>Including Greeks, Russians, Poles, and Turks which are all at much higher levels in Germany than Syrians

>Including Greeks, Russians, Poles, and Turks
All non white, the article is correct.

Then why Italy bully hungry

Russian and Poles are white. Turks are white by the standards that count the US as 75% white.

>saupreußen
AGAGGGGGGHHHHHH

>turks
>unironically turks
Turks are very close to the syrians as in they are not white in general, especially since most of them are kurds in germany.
But our gibs are good enough to attract tons of people, it's just that "nicer" places in europe get even more than we do.

GOOD post

All not white by european standards.