Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idris Elba

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

it was going to be Autumn Snyder, but...

Whoever it is they have to be gorgeous! or else it won't be faithful to the source material

anthony cumia

Paul Dano

>Directed by Uwe Boll
>80's and New Retrowave soundtrack
>Movie ends people sympathizing Elliot's cause.

It's this generation's Taxi Driver ready to be made.

>Movie ends with Elliot driving to the Sunset while Whitney Houston plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

K I N O

a classic choice

There will be no biopic. He was not supreme enough.

Erza Miller

who will play it in the inevitable biopic?

>He was not supreme enough
Please explain

she looks really good, user

Is "it" a school shooter too?

eggman

Sam Hyde

it's already in the making

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

If you're not buff, going full trap mode in prison just makes sense.

WE

WUZ

VIRGINZ

Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong.
When the world treats you like human garbage you shouldn't just take it like a bitch, and when your options run out you shouldn't kill yourself, you should get revenge.
Materialistic shallow LA faggots deserved every last bullet they got, for how they treated Elliot Rodger and other incel men like barbarians.
30 years ago this couldn't happen, because we didn't live in a matriarchy hierarchy of Chads = women > betas > incels.

pic semi related

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

>Had everything handed to him on a golden platter
>"World did him wrong"

Nigga plz

Get a load of this angsty 13 year old emo boy

Happy three year anniversary sweet prince

>manlet
>hairline
>asian

Relative to the people around him he wasn't rich enough to use that as a crutch.
You sound like one of those preachy faggots who think you can't be unhappy unless you're a starving african child, look at how easy it is to buy food and find a place to sleep! You don't even have to work you can live on welfare! No one should be unhappy in the west!

More likely though is you're some poor jelous pleb.

>Has money
>Still can't get any gash

He was just pathetic, insecure, and narcissistic.

james franco. he'll probably write, direct and produce it, too. and it will never be released either.

Probably me, if by biopic you mean doing what he did again in real life.

is this another one of those threads where you sad bastards who share elliot rodger's views try to make out you're specially different from him?

>get dealt a bad hand
>kill completely innocent people who weren't even tangentially related to your suffering
The people he killed weren't blonde women or tall white men, and even then it wouldn't be justified.

I don't know so much about Eric Harris but unless he's considered too old for it Jesse Eisenberg seems a shoo-in for Dylan Klebold. Not that you could waste shit-tons of time thinking up dorky-looking actors for that particular role.

*Couldn't* waste. Fucking shit.

His motives were to do just that though. He messed up his execution but I think he left a lasting impact on the world atleast.

How is it not justified killing your enemies in a last stand? Are you some kinda numale?

are you even old enough to post here?

He literally had mental issues, and so do you if you aren't joking right now.

He was a 6/10 at the worst and with a better personality, better body and if he worked on his social skills, he could even reach 9/10. The guy was his own worst enemy.

How many enemies you kill lately, Numale McWalletchain?

>he could even reach 9/10. The guy was his own worst enemy

in conclusion even if he were to reach "9/10" he'd still have the same mad hangups

Always a favorite.

classic

it was very interesting how long it took for his youtube page to get taken down after it happened

>teehee why don't short guys just go to the gym

You're just as bad as the stacies who antagonized Elliot Rodger. You don't know shit about the world and that is why you suffer while I thrive.

Classical

He did it the absolute madman!

You and Elliot Rodgers are both pussies.

Classic

Elliot has proven to be worth 6 normies in life power.

I can't prove anything but I remain confident in my superiority.