be honest, would you?

yeah i'd give her a black eye

>dyed pigtails

AHWOOGA

AHWOOGA

AHWOOGA

Of course.

she really needs to gain some weight, not as much as webm related, but still

absolutely anybody, ESPECIALLY the autists on this board, are kidding themselves if they think they can outsmart themselves out of a situation where an 11/10 like amber is throwing themselves at you

>STICC
no

She looks good in those production stills at least and doesn't have a face like a gargoyle

no

yeah, she looks perfect there

how do I know you're lying?

She looks like a little girl with that stick-like body. I laugh when faggots say bodies like that are hot. They're just closet cases who want to imagine they're fucking a man when they go to town on their plankgirls.

man her boobs are squished as fuck in there

Hows her foot game?

(You)

she's petite, sure, but it suits her

yes! im so horny!!

Sure. I just wouldn't give my soul to her.

Why do Americans and shitskins always resort to calling people gay as if they were 13 years old?

Fuck her? Yes, of course
Marry her if I had hundreds of millions of dollars? Fuck no

The question is what wouldn't I do

Well duh, Yes she's been my waifu prime for years

how hairy do you think she is down there?

>that clip where she pans her camera around her body
say what you will about her but she's a fantastic cameraman managing to do that while avoiding all her lady parts and not looking horribly awkward

>hair

I'm more worried about the tentacles and parrot like beak

jokes on you
im gay

Brunette Amber Heard is perfection.

0%.

My wallet doesn't have the stamina.

First thing I saw her in. Playing herself in criminal minds

wow what method of removal do you think she uses?

she really isn't

you haven't seen the vid?

She's an extremely common kind of pretty. You can find a girl this pretty in any coffee shop or restaurant anywhere.

Enough of this fucking meme

Chemotherapy

I guess? Might as well experience sex for once in my life.

for fucks sake internet how many times , ive already beaten off like 4 times today
>rookie numbers

Imagine being Elon Musk, rubbing your dick on her face, knowing that with every load you blow you sink deeper and deeper into the black hole that is Amber Head, losing billions in the process while your mind is screaming to get a grip but all you can grip is your dick.

lol no, she is the kind of hot that makes kings fuck peasants

That's funny because when i was in the U.S, NYC and LA i saw 2 attractive women total in 2 weeks. I realized the american hottie ratio is horrendous. Way worse than back home.

> Elon Musk, rubbing your dick
r u gay, son?

The London Fields lawsuit is getting pretty nasty
I wonder if the movie will ever come out

I'd happily just myself for THICC Amber.

>that webm
do they fuck`?

No it was an extremely tame show

>not having a panic attack when women show interest in you and running out the room

reddit is that way

Goddess

Take this for a thread-starter, guaranteed (You)s all the way
>captcha: damesville

>Amber Heard will never seduce me out of my mind, brainwash me into marrying her within months of meeting, then cuck me with Cara Delevingne while emotionally blackmailing me and driving me crazy, only to divorce me the day after my mom dies, accuse me of domestic violence, then try to take all my money

Whats the point of even living anymore? If I was Elon I would let her completely ruin me, hand her over everything I had, then spent the rest of my pathetic life jerking off to the memory of being destroyed by such a beautiful Goddess

>no body
>not wholesome

I didn't know you could access Sup Forums in Saudi Arabia

>made her my waifu 10 years ago before anyone knew who she was
>turns out to be the world's biggest succubus
My taste in women will be the end of me.

another film where she just plays herself

Punished Amber, a woman denied her alimony

she's really, really, REALLY attractive.

i want to enter her with my penis

you think?

Mmmm imagine the nose on those boots

her hands actualy look naturally strong.

god that's a turn on. don't you just hate women with silky scrawny hands? i know i do

funny how if you are just good looking enough as a woman you can make hundreds of millions of dollars. honestly, robots are going to DESTROY women, imagine getting a beautiful robot wife, why would you even talk to a woman again?