Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isfn4OxCPQs
bato.to/comic/_/comics/t-rex-na-kanojo-r15160/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, I'm sold. Name of the comic?

in the title field of OP senpai

i always knew Belinda had a dark side

What a crackpot.

Violet doesn't want to be scary but does she actually know how to intimidate someone? She just punched down a door surely she has it in her to threaten to beat on Parker.

...I forgot ALL about this page.

How can Camille be so best.

Beating her up would just confirm the story. Also if you remember school at all, hitting someone NEVER resulted in good things

I still like Parker even though she's willing to ruin other lizard-peoples' reputations to make headlines.

I'm looking forward to see how this is settled. Though I hope that Violet's story will continue for a bit after the newspaper incident is over.

>Beating her up would just confirm the story
THREATENING to beat her up.

>Also if you remember school at all, hitting someone NEVER resulted in good things
Street cred. Its good when everyone knows you're not a pussy.

Parker makes good faces

I don't think Scalie School has the same rules as prison

Parker's blue chest is really distracting.

What is she trying to say?

>he didn't go to school in prison

I want Violet to beat me up.

Depends, who wears blue and white striped undies?

>he didn't get /fit/ in school-prison

I want theses two solve more mysteries

Orangutang arms?

check it out guys. this Goofball didn't go to school prison. this is certainly a post number that will live in infamy.

Why doesn't Violet just kill the Parker?

Because then Parker would be right and she would win, even if she was dead.

I'm wondering how this will go. Violet has to stop Parker but she can't go too far or she'll look bad and confirm the fears that the school has of her.

What if she raped her instead?

>Street cred. Its good when everyone knows you're not a pussy.

This isn't one of those situations meathead.

Croc you can't solve every problem by throwing a rock at it

even if it's a really big rock

KILL THEM VIOLET

KILL THEM ALL

>Also if you remember school at all, hitting someone NEVER resulted in good things
But that's false, there are no permanent conzequences for fighting at school unless you do it too much, it gets you respect and shows that you'll fight back if someone tries to bully you.

>there are no permanent conzequences for fighting at school
Wrong, depends on where you live ultimately

several higher-standard schools in my area, included the high school I graduated from, had zero tolerance for fighting. You started a fight, jumped into one, whatever, you were expelled.

when do we get promoted to general status?

>gamergate.png

Why's her cleavage blue

her whole underside is blue, including arms and tail.

i met this guy who really loved superman, his name was kile, he liked to read manga because his dad was too poor to buy him internet or comics, one day he diead

Blue boobies

Bluebies

Which is why I said she should just threaten her instead. God, does nobody read on this site?

Most webcomics don't have enough fans for general. So it's a thread per update usually.

Scalie Schoolie's Sup Forums fandom is tiny compared to other webcomics that still aren't big enough for generals.

>everything must have a shitposting general
Go die.

>wanting a general
if you really want to simulate the experience, tape some fanart to your toilet and then never flush it again for the rest of your life.

I can't believe Belinda is literally addicted to murder.

Don't forget
>ywn suck belindas toes
>can you believe shens lib-tarded agenda to sneak in a Syrian refugee schoolie and transcuck jewzelda
>well that finishes up this fiction, who should geraldine eat next?
>Camille is confirmed futa, what now denialfags?

Liska.

"I can't see Russia from here! Bullshit!"

I have a problem with exactly 0% of this

In my case being an hyperactive talkative asian nerd, who wears glasses in south america and was educated to be a wimp by my father I would get punished no matter what people would pick on me since I'm a nerd asian wimp, teachers and directors also disliked me since either I would make question that those unqualified educators didn't know the answer or would point their mistakes so if someone pick a fight with me i would be blamed no matter what. Even situations where two other were fighting and I was in my desk on the other side of the room they punished me and not the other ones. But the times I ran out of patience to ignore them like dad instructed me and exploded on someone like the time I strangled a boy until he got blue or the time I already was in a bad mood and a fattie threatened stabbing me with a pencil and I yelled at him with pure murderous hate none of them ever dared to pick on me again.

So I should have beaten people more. Instead of being a wimp and being punished and humiliated every time someone mess with me I could just be punished and humiliated a few times until people realized that I'm not free street cred.

But since I was educated to be a wimp but mot when to shut my mouth I jumped through half of the schools of the region until I get in high schools and they realized that they could use me to promote the school when I score in national tests better than the average of two upper classes. That's when my status changed from scapegoat to untouchable.

>South America
Shit son, of course fighting in school won't get you expelled in whatever country you were in.

Why are people like she's threatening Parker on purpose?
At this point we know Violet well enough: in that page she's clearly asking (with "please") to retract the headlines but the way she talks, her manners and her style make her look intimidating.
And that's why she's best.

Belinda is cute.

Death penalty for Belinda.

I want more Rule34 Violet!
She is far and away the best (looking) character!

Holly shit, this is actually GOOD. I thought that this thing was only autistic scally furry waifushit with the fetishes of the author. But seems that the fetish of the author is good humor.

How many people writte this thing?

Animated show when?

You guys should stop judging shows by the kind of boner you think it will give you.

My daughter broke some kids nose about two years back. Got suspended for 3 days

No further punishments, no further problems.

It's written by two people, the artist and his friend

Heh.

This! The school will ignore the problem until they can't anymore. When I was a kid and instead of fighting I tried to contact the responsible ones and they came with the stupid reply that the bullies wouldn't do something if I didn't do anything to them first.
Just like this other famous event where the fat kid got bullied for years but when he finally fights back the zero tolerance policy comes in effect and suspend both kids. Where was the zero tolerance policy when the bullies were recording everything and posting on the internet for years?
youtu.be/isfn4OxCPQs

The internet got mad at the bully but the real culprits are the school staff that let things get to this state. They should have their houses stoned and cars wrecked. They didn't deserve the salary they received.

I wish I could have hit my bullies.

The school-approved systems and channels for dealing with bullies never worked and instead made the problems worse.

I should have punched them while I could

Comparing that to pic related, I find amazing how, just by increasing the size of the eyes and the eyebrows Shen managed to make her both more menacing and cute at the same time.

is that the furry azumanga daioh?

Scaly

Scalie

More monstergirl than scalie but this manga also ahve some stuff that might interest you guys.

Maybe you just need a really really big rock...

But why

>only a monster girl from the neck down
That's fucking gay

No, that's the literal definition of monstergirl.
Also, Kram is best girl.

ATHF on her plate

>No, that's the literal definition of monstergirl.
Well, that's fucking gay.

A snake body is useless

No, it would be gay if it was a monster boy from the neck down.

Also, how can an ankylosaurus be so cute?

This is better than last thread when some fuckers thought the comic title was an excuse to post snout/muzzle type shit.

>snout/muzzle type shit.
That's fucking gay, too.

>human faces are gay
>snout/muzzle are gay
So... you only want Scalie Schoolie faces type?

What do you want if it's neither monster-girl (half anime girl, half monster) nor furry (snout/muzzle)?

And why are you talking like a dudebro?

>last update was in February
feels bad man

If she were fully she would be either a furry (scaly) or a full dinosaur. Monstergirl is like how mermaids are fishgirls but not a fish that walks upright like in Spongebob.

Last one was like 2 weeks ago
bato.to/comic/_/comics/t-rex-na-kanojo-r15160/

Yes

>You will never fondle her chubby belly
what's the point of living

Well, you're on the right thread then.
Not liking monstergirls is full closet homo, tho.

>you will never caress her fit, smooth abs
I see no point either

oh, I guess it was just my usual place that didn't get an update

Monstergirl: Human girl + monster, some blend of the two but with the fact that it is a mix still being clear. Upper half girl lower half monster, human with non-human features tacked on like wings+horns etc. Japanese kobolds have been grandfathered into this category through the D&D connection despite generally being more "furry"
Furry/Anthro/Kemono: A blend of human and animal, without the division being clear rather than each part being more one than the other. Renamon, furfag OCs etc. Kemono is a particular style of anthro art, furry is a general descriptor of the class.
Beast/Feral/Xeno: Full animal, or near to it. With or without human intelligence or the ability to speak. Often quadrupedal or at least with a different body plan to the standard upright arms+legs. Fully non human facial features, although generally anthropomorphized enough to show recognizable expressions. Beast tends to refer to non-intelligent/doesn't pass harkness test and usually means realistic animals, Feral can be intelligent or not and usually just means not human-shaped. Xeno generally refers specifically to aliens, although technically the term could apply to anything out of the ordinary.

I divide them in cute and not cute.

these threads suck

I like Scalie Schoolie. I hate Scalie Schoolie threads.

I kinda miss back when the comic used to try and have a joke in every panel

There's nothing wrong with these threads.

This thread just has taken an odd turn and will be back on track soon.

I figured that's because it's gotten more story-centric recently.