What about you?

Hello, Sup Forums. I am 24 years old and I am financial adviser, lecturing on economics, management and business ethics. I am a member of the largest group of traditional Guasca culture studies and Rioplatense history, where we are also writing the largest collection of books on Rio Grande do Sul and the Guasca culture. Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect with the intention of recovering the Charruá-Guaraní animist tradition and formally adapting it to Christianity, which already exists in Rio Grande do Sul in the form of Telurismo, but not yet formalized.

And you, what you have developed until this moment in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZCxHBh28k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it’s not 2016 anymore miguel

>And you, what you have developed until this moment in your life?
Read this shit.

whatever sad trash, you are still white, so your words have no importance.
you were born racist.

Nice

You can call me Caxias, Ivan.

I'm pretty good at Quake desu

AIDS.

>pear face
>white

I'm white, retard

No, no you're not.

- I got a B.Sc in Business and computer science
- with a 1.1 grade average where 1.0 is the best possible grade
- soon also a M.Sc.
- I positioned myself as successful online freelancer and by now could live anywhere in the world that has internet access
- worked for the most prestigious companies of 3 cities (only internship though)
- traveled quite a bit
- got the type of girlfriend I always wanted while growing up
- /fit/ and getting /fit/ter
- lived abroad for a year
- being virtually debt free when I finish my studies
- invested in stocks
- I got a mission and know exactly what I want to achieve
- and the most important achievement: white skin ethnic German

And I did this although my parents spitted when I still went to primary school and my father, with whom I stayed, was unemployed and only had low wage jobs

>t. abbo

There has been a scientific study implying that people with a pear shaped face have a higher chance of being homosexuals than others.

This could be predicted by humans looking at pictures (about 60% correct) as well as by neural networks (about 80% correct).

Weird thread

Very nice! Congratulations my fellow white friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZCxHBh28k
aqui uma musica do Tim maia pra vc não sair dessa merda de thread de mãos vazias.

Taking financial advice from a 24 year old macaco lmao

Also 24.

STEM double-major. Graduating a bit late. Used to work in operations. Currently a freelance writer. Published over 400 articles online, written countless essays, and submitted a few entertainment works to Indian magazines.

I can read and write Arabic and Hindi. English is my native language. Been to about 40 countries and stayed in India for around two years in total.

Also, I'm addicted to cigarettes, have a stubborn fungal infection on my dick, and was forced to poo outside the loo for two days in a row. Can't tell if the red lumps on my back are acne, mosquito bites, or from bedbugs.

Really can't complain, TBQH.

Wow great thread everybody loved learning about you

It's a pasta you stupid wankers

Are you an Anglo Indian?

Pretty nice drug habit and plus i can do a decent nollie flip

>timestamp1.jpg

Seems legit.....

Mah Quake niggas.

I'm rich

This tbqphfam

Have you tries that new quake?
Apparently there is no plazma and grenades, two of my favorites just gone :(

ps. they are good because nobody fears them ;D

I played it a good bit during the beta and was pretty good at it, but my computer's kinda shit and playing with low FPS is a bit frustrating, so I haven't played it in a good while. I had really low expectations, but honestly I enjoyed it more than expected. I'm really into Quake with air control, so the fact that they added a character with air control made the game pretty enjoyable to me.

And yeah, there's no PG or GL in the game, but the nail gun is similar to PG and can even be used to climb walls too.

Here, another one

Same here, hope to get me some I5 from my brother because he is upgrading his shit.

ps. and that i5 is pretty good step up fom what i have :D

Nice. I'm probably getting an upgrade myself next month. I've been wanting to try VR for a while now, so I think I might just go all out and drop a bunch of money on a really good computer.

>bussines major
very third-world

nice

Summary:

>I'm an economics teacher and I'm the follower of some batshit insane Christian cult

Is this really some grand life achievement worth bragging about on the Internet? This is pathetic. Lmao.

They told me mercadobitcoin is not trustworthy. But they are very easy to use should i really look for some place else?

N*gga, you're fucked in the head

Drew shitty touhou fun art and got half million views.

He is our hero in /luso/

Anyone here got some advice on which subject to pick? Which has the best job opportunities, which is the most interesting in your estimation?
Pharmacy
Engineering (which kind?)
CS
Geodesy
Medicine
Law

Medicine

Aside from that (I might not make it in the selection process this semester)?

i'm your fan

awesome marisa is mai waifu

>- I positioned myself as successful online freelancer
how did you do it?