ITT:

ITT:

>a country you used to dislike before going on Sup Forums and now u liek

>a country you used to like before going on Sup Forums and now u hate

ME:

Scandinavian: used to think they're classy and intelligent. Turns out they are all subhuman vermins with shitty memes

Russia: used to think they're subhuman vermin. Turns out to be really funny and self deprecating peoples/

I hate all of you.

Except my fellow Brits and Colonial brothers, who want to either remain or return to the empire.

The only thing I have learned since going to Sup Forums for the first time, back in 2012, is that Belgium is a non-country.

fren :3

>too dumb to realise we were part of the empire until 1946

worst day of my life nigel. i miss you

scandinavia isn't a country idiot

What did you hjust call me ?

You're a dumb cunt

you're not a scandi tho, why you mad? I didnt even mention mongolia.

Im not mad. I just stated out loud what everybody else thinks about you.

Not you

I felt bad for insulting you t b h (only time ever on this vietnamese cabbage farming forum), assuming youre the same jordanian poster.

Now hate Brits because of their obsession with hating America, then hiding behind "Americans can't handle banter" meme after typing a mean-spirited bitter paragraph about us.

I've started to like Serbs more

>hating America
It's just too easy though

I used to think Canadians were more polite Americans but they're somehow even worse.

I don't hate anyone except for my neighbour who let's his chickens poop in my cabbage field

Why do you answer in a different order than you posed the questions?

I only like nations with the Union Jack on their flag. I tolerate the French. Everyone else should sink beneath the waves.

mean-spirited bitter paragraphs is the definition of banter though you mongrel peasant.

used to think israelis were irritable, turns out they're among the least butthurt posters here
balkanites are fun and cheerful
turks get steamed easily but they're funny
western euros and scandis are rude and conceited morons
leafs are better than amerilards
other mideasterner posters are fucking shit, especially whoredanians

>especially whoredanians
>coming from phoenician supremacists and Saudi/Zionist boot lickers

because i am a single digit IQ nigger DUH

What does the average Jordanian think about Saudis ? I would hear things along the lines of "unlike in Saudi Arabia" when locals were talking to me about Jordan, but I wasn't sure if they were trying to appeal to my western sensibilities.

>Saudi/Zionist boot lickers
literally your shithole described in four words sunnigger bedouin.

Israelis are irritable IRL

Used to like:
>UK
>SK
>Germany

Used to dislike:
>Poland
>Romania
>Israel
>Russia

most people hate saudi arabia and see it as a bad influence on the region and they also hate iran which they see as the other side of the same coin. of course a portion of the populatioon is durkafags and salafists and edgelords who like saudi arabia and see it as the "arab's last hope" after losing syria and egypt.

>thread is going fine until a lebshit who thinks he's relevant shows up

aka. every /mena/ thread summarized.

btw i went to Beirut once, you have a rogue state called Hezbolla controlling the airport, did you notice that?

>used to think they're subhuman vermin

We are.

>Ordon
>thought RUSSIANS are vermin
Lad.. www lad

*wew

Used to like bongs, not anymore

Y-you d-dont really mean that

Sweden, Australia, India, USA, all Latin Americans, Russia, UK, Italy, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Finland, Lithuania and Denmark.

Germany, Austria, Turkey, Serbia, France, Ukraine, The Netherlands, Iceland, Hungary, Norway, Estonia, Albania and Greece.

wow my posts made you mad to the point of quitting mena? sweet
>btw i went to Beirut once, you have a rogue state called Hezbolla controlling the airport, did you notice that?
يااااااي
ايه وين المشكلة صديقي شارب بول البعير ؟

You are cool, don't come to int tomorrow

>Lithuania
>Estonia

Explain

>that pic

okay all is forgiven

French posters were described to me as rude and arrogant but they are actually very nice and helpful. They answer my questions whenever I want to know something about their language.

On the other hand, island retards known as anglos are the worst posters on this site and have made me hate their country even though I was neutral towards it before I came to Sup Forums. I hope the IRA rises up again and kills as many of them as possible.

i guess you are really glad that many many more indians will move to England.
They will no longer poo in loo but poo in your women vagoo

I used to live in a part of London where a lot of russian oligarch families live. Can you blame me ?

I dislike butthurt posters. I contemplated whether I should've counted Ukrainians and Hungarians as butthurt, but I don't really see them here that often.

What do we do that's so annoying?

French are literally insufferable

Used to dislike
>Poland
>Syria

Used to like
>Leaf

Now I like it even more
>Stralians

Possibly the most circlejerking posters on the board, for one.

I don't know about which countries I like, but Canadians and T*rks need to die

So it's envy then

Turks have given me ptsd

That's mostly just banter though

I genuinely don't like any of you cunts. Even more so after this thread.

used to dislike eastern europeans. now theyre alright.
used to like french and germany. now i think french are pussies who will always surrender and germans are subhumans who deserve their nation ground into dust and split between its neighbors.

All I've learned is that nobody likes the US here

>Italian flag
>Used to dislike Poland
that's just rude
we wuz mentioned in each other's anthem an shiet

australian posters are exactly like australians in real life

I gained a bit of sympathy towards Romania after I Iearned that Rumun and cygan aren't necessarily the same thing.

bit rude

Oligarch Russians = Cashed up bogans

So cringe more than anything

literally half Dutch half French

I used to dislike Poles. Now I think Poles are pretty cool dudes

I used to like Brits. Now I realize that in the entirety of their country, they only have two personality types: annoying and unfunny.

>a country you used to dislike before going on Sup Forums and now u liek
I never thought about Finland before coming here, but after I like Finland.

>a country you used to like before going on Sup Forums and now u hate
Sweden: obvious reasons
Norway, Denmark: arrogant bastards
Canada: most stupid and bland people in the world

Used to like Australians, now I despise them