She´s gonna die right?

she´s gonna die right?

yes, it will be slow, bloody and horrific. and completely of page save for a small blob of red in the corner of a single panel

Probably. I don't understand the Oliver's motivation at all.

Did Thragg promise him something?

It's odd Oliver would work with him after all his family has been through.

Being raised to be a normal girl she'll either be unable to fight or refuse to.
So she'll lose a limb or two, maybe an eye, against Thragg's brats just to get Mark pissed enough to start snapping toddler necks. Eve, in her usual judgmental self, will probably be horrified and divorce him when she realizes as a Viltrumite he might still have the bloodlust all of them do and can't be trusted around her kid. Just to pile on more shit for Mark to deal with you see.

The damage will either recover due to her Viltrumite genetics or Eve's derivative powers kicking in.

And Mark will be forced to watch the whole thing.

A viltrumite hyrbid with eve's powers would be unstoppable

this guy gets it

Mark would die inside and the comic would have to end.

Mark's been raped, he'd be able to take it. Plus, we need him to suffer as much as possible just to keep with the status quo.

I can't be the only one who feels like Invincible is basically a corpse being dragged behind a car at this point, right? Nothing about the book enthuses me any more. I don't even buy it any more, I just read it here on Sup Forums.

For me, it was after Robot's coup, when was it for you?

NO she will be kidnapped, raped/brainwashed to become a viltrumite matriarch

The problem is it never really allows the characters room to breath. Every 6 issues or so, there's some huge, universe changing event occurring that completely upends the status quo. All the delays don't help this either.
For a comic that has, in the past, made some pretty accurate indictments of mainstream cape-shit, it's disappointing to see it fall into the same traps as Marvel or DC.

I was thinking this as well. I don't think they've mentioned her potential yet.

Can't wait to see Anissa again.

We're all gonna die, OP

Combination of viltrumite genes and eve's powers being passed down could make her a lot more dangerous than she looks, possibly more so than either mark or eve.

Ten bucks says that Anissa got pregnant that one time.

FOR DRAMA!

Superhuman hybrids are always godmode. ALWAYS.

Anissa is hngh the character.

Seriously, why the fuck does Mark bother with Eve? It'd be better use to invest time in taming Anissa, even William is a better girl than Eve. And their daughter is mostly Mark anyway due to Viltrumite genetics.

>The Taming of the Viltrumite Shrew

>Superhuman hybrids are always godmode. ALWAYS.

Nah. They are only god mode for their first story arc or two, and then they job just like everyone else so that the main character can save the day.

She should get the whole suit of Eve powers, without the hypnotic block.
That little girl IS the endgame of the series.
The only thing she won't be able to fix with her powers will be her family... so we already know HOW she'll suffer.

>not eating lunch in a precisely defined narrow window of time is affects your metabolic rate
Triggered.

The first time Mark met Anissa she threatened to kill his mother.
She then threatened him into action, assaulted him and left warning the Viltrumites would arrive to do what he wouldn't anyway. Not sure why she didn't though. Her PL is really unclear it's below Allen and not quite Nolan or Mark sometimes, but she survived the Viltrumite War incident unscathed somehow.

Anyway after this the next time he saw her she assaulted his father, then again and then later she's stalking the Graysons only for Mark to learn she's stalking him, he tells her to keep her crazy at a distance and then she rapes him.

I'm not fond of Eve but with a track record like that Anissa is not exactly option number 2. He should consider going back to Amber, the blonde. She was really only troubled with their relationship because he didn't tell her he was Invincible. They broke up because of misunderstanding over him being so frequently absent and distant.

Jesus Christ. How does artwork like this get published?

Is this a particularly poor page, or is it all this awful?

as /tg/ said, half human hybrids often multiply whatever was good about a particular race and then often tone down whatever was bad with it.

You do realize Eve is basically rule 63 Dr. Manhattan, right?

then why didn´t she kill thragg, or the woman who raped his husband or the guy who rip off her leg?

Nah. She's going to go up against another kid of Mark's from that rapey hot one.

That's just how flirting works where she's from. Mark needs to be more culturally sensitive towards his father's heritage.

You have a very god taste

Or become super edgy

this woman is his daughter from the future brain washed to fuck with Mark, literally.

I haven't been following Invincible for awhile who's child is this?

I'm willing to bet that she's going to get Eve's powers to make up for the fact that she won't have Mark's powers until she's 16, which is earlier than mark because of the whole female humans mature faster

20 bucks says that Anissa shows up with a child and it's the very last page of the issue and then the next issue she says "calm down, idiot, it's not yours"

Is there any doubt?

Anissa rapes mark, what u mean, I'm a Lil behind. Did she rape him sexually or fighting like.

Marks rape baby will debut by eviscerating her

What's foreplay.

Did I miss the story time?!

>Implying it won't turn out she has a crush on the rape baby, who is just a mini-Mark with more anger issues.
All according to Anissas plan.